matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
come on, here are also many people who talk nice about you...you just have to read between the lines :sneaky:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are there sex scenes saves just getting dust in your game version you wanna share?
Just for lols - what twist moments do you choose to save at in you game?
You like to screen shot the money shot on them babes? Do you replay the dance scene?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Thanks for sharing. And while we're at "what everybody needs to now": I saw a truck delivering drinks to a pub today. I guess I need to write "lol" now?
I took the route 5 to the train station today, instead of route 1 I usually take.LOL

So another questions, as I see JJJ84 is slacking off:
Do you introduce any new character in the next update? Yes, No and whats her three measurement?:LOL:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
really bad with these eternal distractions, you can't really concentrate on the essentialso_O

what a cruel world we live in :confused:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I took the route 5 to the train station today, instead of route 1 I usually take.LOL

So another questions, as I see JJJ84 is slacking off:
Do you introduce any new character in the next update? Yes, No and whats her three measurement?:LOL:
You know, since Joey shows up in the next update, I was gonna ask are we gonna leave him behind somewhere & totally forget about him again (Poor Joey, he just had to be born with a forgettable face :LOL:.) until we see him the time after that, heh.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
You know, since Joey shows up in the next update, I was gonna ask are we gonna leave him behind somewhere & totally forget about him again (Poor Joey, he just had to be born with a forgettable face :LOL:.) until we see him the time after that, heh.
I think Joey should do something about his easily forgettable face. I don't know what, maybe grow a beard or something.

But you know how the old saying goes: Dead men don't grow beards anymore.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes