c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I know you've given us previews with the dev posts, but any other teases you can give us regarding the upcoming update?
Wilfred will be arrested - The breaks on his cars are still not functioning.
Joey is death again - or not?
The pope will come to visit Floaty and then the two of them go to a karaoke bar - After this the karake bars have (optional?) hearing protectors.
Filius and his poor friend visit a internet forum where people talk about indecent games.
The local wine shop has a shortage, unkown close sources report that they have seen Floaty break into it.
One sack of rice toppled over and a butterfly was involved.

Last edited:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
this tease is priceless (y):LOL:

But what if it all happened?...uhuuuu :whistle:

Edit: c3p0 i miss Luna in this list :unsure: more ice cream for her or is there no more *shocking* :eek:

Last edited:

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
I think Isabel and Rosemary look very similar in appearance

Another reason for Isabel to be the best character

Last edited:
Reactions: Salomon108

tanott

Jul 12, 2017
damn i love this game, i even agree not to have sex here just the story and i will play it again and again
great story, funny moments and wonderful models
I only hope that the main character get a little colder, but overall very good game ,keep it up

Aug 14, 2021
damn i love this game, i even agree not to have sex here just the story and i will play it again and again
great story, funny moments and wonderful models
I only hope that the main character get a little colder, but overall very good game ,keep it up
Get a little colder? To my knowledge he is cold enough. What you want him to be uncaring? Odds are what you are not understanding is he is lazy and likes to be underestimated. He is colder than what you think.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes