hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
not really...would be ironic if he was the dev...
but as fan you have no control over what a dev does .. so EcchiSensei having no update for this big of a period of time it's not in his/her control, you/they can still be fans of the game.
Complaining about delays and being a fan of one of the most delayed games ever is ironic.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It has a certain irony, sure, but it does not mean he does approve of it over there and in the end it can even trigger what I will call for lack of a better term an "allergic reaction": you've seen how the delay disease can spread and take out your favorite game, so you're less relaxed if you see delays in other games than you would be otherwise.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Dude an analogy is a comparison. How do you not know that!!! How can you analogize something but not compare in some sort of way. If an analogy has no comparison between the to then how are explaining their relevance to one another?
An analogy is the process of transferring information, or meaning, from one subject, to another.
If you were able to understand that, then you would know.
The comparison is not direct. :FacePalm: An analogy is something which uses similarity.
Saying "Taking the bus to work this morning was like going to the moon, it took so long!" is an analogy.
It is obviously not actually comparing the two journeys. That would be absolutely fucking ludicrous.
It is using the exaggeration for effect, in pointing out that one is extremely long & so was the other. Transferring the meaning from one subject, to the other.
That is the point of similarity on which the analogy is drawn.

Audio - spy/Video - spy.
10 victims - mass-murderer/20 victims - mass-murderer.
1 chocolate bar - thief/2 chocolate bars - thief.

The analogies were correctly & validly drawn.
I'm sorry that you're incapable of understanding, but I'm not going to waste further time, explaining them to you again.
And if the punishment for spying on them is not death, but the punishment for peeking on the girls is, then what? You can assert that 'the punishment for spying is death either way', that does not make it so.
Antonio executed a guy for considerably less. It's not unreasonable to expect death as a penalty for this, a far, far greater & much more personal transgression, committed directly against the Donna's two daughters, as well as the Donna, herself.

The fact that video is a greater offence than audio, does not make audio any lesser of an offence, in its own right.
"I just listened to your daughter masturbating, I didn't watch!" is not going to cut it.
All Cordia hears is "I just listened to your daughter masturbating". :mad:

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2021
It's almost 1 year... when it will update?
This is Hope's Hobby. So wait times can be long especially since he is one person. There is also the facts that he has a job and a life outside of his hobby and job. This update is suppose to be a big update and he also got covid. So those things pushed the update back more. He is hoping to get the update to the beta testers at the end of the month. So we should get it next month unless there are bugs.

Aug 14, 2021
I hope this game is not abandoned :confused:
how about you check on patreon before you make such an assumption. If the patreon shows the dev is communicating with patrons then the game is not abandoned. Also if it was then there would be an abandoned tag. The mods here are not lazy.

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
Still can't understand how hopes was gonna get the game out in new year when he said he will try to do it when this took 3 months more or he was just giving false hopes most likely.
If this game was ready enough to be considered viable for update by the new year then suddenly it took 3 more months and counting and it isn't even in the hands of beta testers so the update will be most likely in the middle or in the end of next (assuming that there is an actual update) like what was the thought process when he went "I'll try to get the update by the new year" when all this shit was not done ?
I know some "self proclaimed Intellectuals" would come defending hopes but I'm just trying to figure out the timeline so you don't have to.

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021
Still can't understand how hopes was gonna get the game out in new year when he said he will try to do it when this took 3 months more or he was just giving false hopes most likely.
If this game was ready enough to be considered viable for update by the new year then suddenly it took 3 more months and counting and it isn't even in the hands of beta testers so the update will be most likely in the middle or in the end of next (assuming that there is an actual update) like what was the thought process when he went "I'll try to get the update by the new year" when all this shit was not done ?
I know some "self proclaimed Intellectuals" would come defending hopes but I'm just trying to figure out the timeline so you don't have to.
He said a lot of things. He just didn't fulfill them. So take his word with a pinch of salt. By right this update should've been done last Dec according to "what he said"

Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018
Self proclaimed intellectuals lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: offset8 and Jaymate

nchung2701

Aug 8, 2019
The fact that Dev could provide the update once a year or once every 2 years. It's up to him because he clearly mentioned creating game is his hobby not his job. It's Patreon who gives him their real money for his hobby. So if we play it free then we should stop complaining. It's up to his Patreon if they are still willing to donate their money get update once a year or even longer.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
how about you check on patreon before you make such an assumption. If the patreon shows the dev is communicating with patrons then the game is not abandoned. Also if it was then there would be an abandoned tag. The mods here are not lazy.
The thing is, even if a game has "abandoned" tag on it, it may not necessarily mean it's actually abandoned.
Abandoned tag here is merely a system specifically for this site (f95zone) where the dev has not communicated in any way (either Patreon, or here) for the 3 months since the last post, in which case the mods automatically stick the label "abandoned" on the thread.

But circumstances matter and said dev may have had a health problem (perhaps going through major surgery and needing extended time to recover), or may have other personal problems that really needs to be dealt (which unfortunately takes some time) before getting back into development of the game.

Sometimes, shit just.....happens that not even the dev can control, which the site's tag system just doesn't take into account.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The thing is, even if a game has "abandoned" tag on it, it may not necessarily mean it's actually abandoned.
Abandoned tag here is merely a system specifically for this site (f95zone) where the dev has not communicated in any way (either Patreon, or here) for the 3 months since the last post, in which case the mods automatically stick the label "abandoned" on the thread.

But circumstances matter and said dev may have had a health problem (perhaps going through major surgery and needing extended time to recover), or may have other personal problems that really needs to be dealt (which unfortunately takes some time) before getting back into development of the game.

Sometimes, shit just.....happens that not even the dev can control, which the site's tag system just doesn't take into account.
Yeah, just the other day I noted that the newest update did have an "abandoned" tag, so came back (and didn't seem like ICSTOR reloaded, though I wouldn't know).

Of course the tag will always be misunderstood. Many users here consider F95 and the devs as suppliers of free services and the "bananadad" tag is the bad Yelp review they want to leave, a punishment instead of an information.

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
Yeah, just the other day I noted that the newest update did have an "abandoned" tag, so came back (and didn't seem like ICSTOR reloaded, though I wouldn't know).

Of course the tag will always be misunderstood. Many users here consider F95 and the devs as suppliers of free services and the "bananadad" tag is the bad Yelp review they want to leave, a punishment instead of an information.
I still believe that icstor will return one day

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I agree he is not a beta male. He is not an Alpha Male either. He is just to lazy. So idiots misunderstand laziness for beta male. I guess you could say he is the Alpha Geek Male. Cause he can out think just about anyone. Its just, like i said he is)to lazy. That has to do with the fact that he likes to underestimated. He does have an Ego like an Alpha male though. :ROFLMAO: I say that, but its more that he himself is a sociopath. It shows through him corrupting Luna, Gracie and Isabel.
Of course. the whole Alpha Male myth is just that--a myth. No actual basis in science. People are more complex than that. Of course, since this is a work of fiction, an author can declare that it exists in their world, but as Deadpool might say, "It's lazy writing."

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes