WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
And you know, the cost for my curiosity and inquisitiveness is that there are those who conspire to either put a hit out on me, restraining order on me, or torture me (make up your mind, damn it!) for asking too many.

Primary suspect of the leader of this movement I'd assume is WhiteyG but I wonder whether he has any co-conspirators? :ROFLMAO:

Who knows, they might stab me in the back when I least suspect it, with me responding:

"Et tu, [member name]?"

(The pain...... the pain! :ROFLMAO: )

lmao
:whistle:
:sneaky:
:devilish::LOL:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Following would "most likely" (was actually temped to say "will be" but gotta leave myself a little bit of loophole so I don't shoot myself on the foot with such definitive claims :ROFLMAO: ) be my last batch of questions until the v0.08 update arrives:

1) It's been said by Gracie (in Town Time event) that Cordia has a good working partnership Lucania's police Chief. But even if the Chief cooperates with the Family, are there individuals in the force (within precinct) who resent the whole "cooperation with a crime Family"?

2) Also, you've previous teased lots of police involvement in the future (with background characters detectives created by Patrons). Any chance a visit to the Lucania police precinct in the cards for the future?

3) Will we ever see an interrogation occur within the Family mansion grounds? It's been said that Cordia disapproves of barbarism, so something like what Kaskar Family does (e.g. that Pops scene with "mole" before Jalen showed up) will most likely NOT be happening, but it makes me wonder whether any interrogation or torture tactics will still happen when needed.

Besides, we've yet to see that "Female interrogator who needs beauty sleep" from Eiza's "Can I have this?" event!

4) You said that season 2 will likely kick off with Big 5 Family meetings with the Dons/Donnas and their children. So I'm guessing that it will be likely that we're gonna see all their Consiglieres too?

Speaking of Consiglieres, do any Families have female Consigliere? I mean, considering Cordia shook up the system with the Big War, I'd assume that positions of power like Consigliere would have become more open to talented ladies as well (compared to the times of traditional system).

5) So TJ the gunsmith, in the Musala Hills event, is said to do illegal modifications for Luna's guns. Would we ever find out what sort of modifications he makes that makes them illegal (compared to.. legal modifications)?
I mean yes, there are legal and illegal firearm modifications in real life, but I'm pretty much a layman when it comes to firearms so....

But knowing Luna, would it be farfetched to believe she loves huge boost in firepower with her guns (that perhaps that's the kind of modification she asks TJ. The outrageous firepower)? Or could it be something else?

6) Regarding the "balance of power" (in terms of each Family's overall strength, influence, financial power) of each of Current Big Five, how would you balance them if each of them were given pieces out of a whole pie (100%)?

Would it be split something like the following (just taking a blind stab at it, taking into account what is shown in the game and what you revealed with Lore):

The DeLuca Fa Family : 30%
The Profaci Family : 25%
The La Fata Family : 20%
The Tradimano Family :15%
The Melfi Family : 10%

Or would balance of power be even more skewed towards in favor of DeLucas, considering Cordia went to war with all Families at the time of Luna's kidnapping by the Mysterious Six?

7) Just wanted this verified from you; is Sister Amata the other student of Cynthia (other than Luna)?
Some lines in v0.07 seems to sort of imply that to be the case (Amita saying "Amata looks up to Cynthia a bit too much", and Amita herself referring to Cynthia as "Big sis"), though if that's not the case, Amata just has heavy admiration for Cynthia like Caterina does for Cordia. Hmmm......

8) This probably won't be plausible right now, but probably more towards end-game, would we be able to take a peek at "Wilfred's Evaluation" sheets of everyone's potential in the Family?
Just my thought, but on top of the lorebook, it might be fun to have one of those "Wilfred's Confidential files" where evaluation has Wilfred's Grade on each individual in the Family (for e.g. Amata: Grade = mid-Capo, also listing strength and weaknesses and Wilfred's thoughts and opinions on Sister Amata)

9) Not much has been said about Isabel's season 2 arc yet. Wouldn't want you to spoil us, but even so, any juicy teases you can give us for those who love the "Teasing Queen"?

10) Regarding girls' Freeroam mechanic in game, would you be able to share some insight as to whether there will be any possible expansion of this?
Currently there are 6 explorable locations in the DeLuca mansion, and I'm curious as to how many more rooms will be further explorable when Cordia's route gets unlocked, and whether any further no-go rooms in the mansion grounds from before (which we didn't know of) may be available/unlocked as our MC rises higher in ranks.

I mean yes. I've seen some devs go overboard with freeroam mechanic and decided to put too many locations which when playing, freeroaming began to feel like a chore, but in my eyes modicum of increase in freeroam areas for big monumental event doesn't sound like a bad idea (and I like exploring!).

Also, for the game, will there be only Freeroam for DeLuca mansion grounds, or would you be open to implementing it in possible other areas?

11) Regarding music in games, I've seen some devs create specific soundtrack theme for each of their characters.

So for example, what would you think of a Luna-tailored theme track for some scenes of Luna events, Cordia-tailored theme track for some parts of Cordia events and so on and so on?
Not saying this is what I want, but I've seen some devs try interesting takes experimenting with such character tailored themes, and curious to hear your thoughts on it.

12) Another question about music; what approach regarding music for the game do you think works (and what doesn't work) specifically for you?

Any issues or difficulties with the whole music process (asking for another look under the hood regarding this part of the creative process, heh) that you had to deal with?

Whew!
That's the lot!
Jesus
Now I know why hopes can't post updates regularly. Half the time is spent trying to read and answer these. You're like one of those star wars nerds who knows more about the movies than George Lucas.

Still you're the only person who's keeping this thread alive so carry on

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Any news about update is coming soon
From the dev:

Content of the game is finished.
Proofreading is done.
Waiting for coding to be done by the coder. I don't want to hurry him as bug sucks.
Based on latest news from HopesGaming in the community, the new version is on final stages before release.

Otherwise, there is NOT ETA.

Could be a matter of days, weeks, or maybe a month(s). All depends on proofreading/polishing and the dev himself.

Plus, the most of the work has been done. So we are far more close to a update than anything. So, it is a good news.

The fact about completing a year without updates this week is true and it is a shame, because there are a several people who loves the game. But this fact itself in essence changes nothing. All can I say: a new version is coming and is on final stage before release. Personally, I prefer to look ahead than whine endlessly about something that is not on my control. ;)

Last edited:

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
From the dev:

Based on latest news from HopesGaming in the community, the new version is on final stages before release.

Otherwise, there is NOT ETA.

Could be a matter of days, weeks, or maybe a month(s). All depends on proofreading/polishing and the dev himself.

Plus, the most of the work has been done. So we are far more close to a update than anything. So, it is a good news.

The fact about completing a year without updates this week is true and it is a shame, because there are a several people who love the game. But this fact itself in essence changes nothing. All can I say: a new version is coming and is on final stage before release. Personally, I prefer to look ahead than whine endlessly about something that is not on my control. ;)
I thought I remember seeing something saying the 20th was the day but I might be getting my games confused and I'm not being flippant. I think it was in the discord

Edit: I looked and can't find anything. Guess I'm imagining things or just was thinking of another game
Edit 2: It was AOA Academy so I guess if anyone likes that, go to town

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Paco Loco

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
No problem. The dev has been almost every week on thread. You could check it out from time to time.
Yep. I pop in here more often knowing the update it getting close so I've been paying more attention to the Discord too. I don't know where I got that date from but I swear I saw it somewhere. Either way, it's getting close so a little bit longer isn't the end of the world.

Reactions: Paco Loco

dhruv.070

Oct 29, 2020
Hi there

First of all, thanks for the update (y):)

I think I have a bug, because I can't get the promotion to soldato (the event doesn't appear), so please, help :eek::cry::eek::ROFLMAO:

I did some screenshots to try to give some clues:

Edit: It's a whole new game started this morning
Im stuck here too have you got any thing which helps this situation?

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Dude is seriously running out of original content and keeps on repeating same thing again & again like a broken radio :LOL:
I think it's more like a spolied kid pestering their parents on a trip since they start the car:
- "Are we already there"?
- "No, and stop asking this same question".
Then, obviously, the fuckin' pest can not stay quiet and remains the same stupidity, on and on.
- "We will never arrive blah blah blah"

All of this kind needs a corrective from mamma's Cordia! ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think it's more like a spolied kid pestering their parents on a trip since they start the car:
- "Are we already there"?
- "No, and stop asking this same question".
Then, obviously, the fuckin' pest can not stay quiet and remains the same stupidity, on and on.
- "We will never arrive blah blah blah"

All of this kind needs a corrective from mamma's Cordia! ;)

Yup, I've found the perfect correction master for him :ROFLMAO: :

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes