Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Maybe a little sneak peek hope ;)
Maybe it is better to just wait, because last time someone asked a 'teaser' or 'sneak peek', if I'm remember correctly, he answered this on thread! Cheeky bastard! :LOL:

Caution: Don't open the 'spoiler'!

This render was meant as the preview render, but it was a bit too hot. I didn't want people to start to climax before the update is even out. But if you guys promise to not show it to others(!) here ya go;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and SuperLYC

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
From the dev:

Based on latest news from HopesGaming in the community, the new version is on final stages before release.

Otherwise, there is NOT ETA.

Could be a matter of days, weeks, or maybe a month(s). All depends on proofreading/polishing and the dev himself.

Plus, the most of the work has been done. So we are far more close to a update than anything. So, it is a good news.

The fact about completing a year without updates this week is true and it is a shame, because there are a several people who loves the game. But this fact itself in essence changes nothing. All can I say: a new version is coming and is on final stage before release. Personally, I prefer to look ahead than whine endlessly about something that is not on my control. ;)
Thank you for your reply

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I am so glad this is still on going and has not died like so many others. Better an update in the future than none at all.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I hope Luna makes the MC's team her own since she can have one just put him in charge so they don't have to break up his unofficial team.

snake_27

May 23, 2020
Well, I think it's time to re-read again this masterpiece, I didn't read the last update as I read here that it was more a QoL and technical update than a content focused one.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm actually waiting like all of you guys.
The content for the game is done.
Just waiting for the coder to do his thang.

Wrote to him yesterday because I wondered if the game is abandoned. (I turned into you guys!)
He showed me the list of code changes and improvement he has done, and I am very happy.
I told him to take his time. I can survive a few bad reviews and complains for the sake of a better experience for the players. Even if it means it takes some extra days to be sent out!

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021

Wrote to him yesterday because I wondered if the game is abandoned. (I turned into you guys!)
He showed me the list of code changes and improvement he has done, and I am very happy.
I told him to take his time. I can survive a few bad reviews and complains for the sake of a better experience for the players. Even if it means it takes some extra days to be sent out!
Naah, you gotta abandon it now. It's been a whole year, clearly you hate the game and don't want to work on it anymore. ;)

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021

Thank u but there is one thing i wonder will it be one year later in the next new update? Or will it be faster? :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thank u but there is one thing i wonder will it be one year later in the next new update? Or will it be faster? :Kappa:
I know that 'certain' people have mocked me with the one-year anniversary thing.
But... I've been single for some months now. Kind of nice to have an anniversary. Think I will try a two-year anniversary next time.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes