Sep 3, 2020
Waiting for my coder to finish up the script :)
master I do not care about that

I beg you
let me kill the redheaded witch

it wasn't fun for me watching her put her hands all over my Luna I

it was absolutely heartbreaking for me

what is the point of doing all of your training and gaining all of this power if you've never allow me to use it

I don't care about Gracie's update

all I wantis to see and hold my Luna and to kill that redheaded witch
View attachment final_62641d86ffb953008790844a_196907.mp4

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
I'm actually waiting like all of you guys.
The content for the game is done.
Just waiting for the coder to do his thang.

Wrote to him yesterday because I wondered if the game is abandoned. (I turned into you guys!)
He showed me the list of code changes and improvement he has done, and I am very happy.
I told him to take his time. I can survive a few bad reviews and complains for the sake of a better experience for the players. Even if it means it takes some extra days to be sent out!
Thats amazing news, thanks.

A little more waiting is best than bugs or problems like that. I remember Assassins Creed Unity with more bugs than game and the later update was bigger than base game itself hahaha.

You know that even if you give quick updates someone will find a reason to tell you that you are doing something that they dont like. But the plot you made is worth the waiting time.

Love to you HopesGaming :love:

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021

Wrote to him yesterday because I wondered if the game is abandoned. (I turned into you guys!)
He showed me the list of code changes and improvement he has done, and I am very happy.
I told him to take his time. I can survive a few bad reviews and complains for the sake of a better experience for the players. Even if it means it takes some extra days to be sent out!
New code changes:cool:Let me guess- old saves don't work anymore, so we've to start a new game Or is VN story mode is also updated simultaneously:BootyTime: to let us enjoy the actual "update" this time. And yes :WeSmart:"Happy Anniversary":love: may God bless you with more focused time on future game updates:WaitWhat:.

• Haha
Reactions: Dread Quickill

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

We've all waited till this now in anticipation for this update, so I certainly don't mind a bit of extra time ironing out any kinks for the release itself.

Anyway, hearing release is around the corner (I mean I could be wrong, but after coder is done, all that's left I'm guessing is.....beta testing?) certainly puts me in the mood for the Carlton dance :ROFLMAO: :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
We've all waited till this now in anticipation for this update, so I certainly don't mind a bit of extra time ironing out any kinks for the release itself.

Anyway, hearing release is around the corner (I mean I could be wrong, but after coder is done, all that's left I'm guessing is.....beta testing?) certainly puts me in the mood for the Carlton dance :ROFLMAO: :

Your invite to first-year anniversary party was just cancelled. 80's or 90's dance moves are not allowed.

The only exception is if you have the right moves.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Your invite to first-year anniversary party was just cancelled. 80's or 90's dance moves are not allowed.

He only exception is if you have the right moves.

No you're incorrect, these are the right moves.

There's no better master at them than Les Grossman! :ROFLMAO:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
No you're incorrect, these are the right moves.

There's no better master at them than Les Grossman! :ROFLMAO:
Grossman was from 2000's, you cheater! You'll never beat the ultimate 2000's dance moves! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Rovenant and JJJ84

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
To those that remember regarding some music I bought:
I paid for a custom music made specially for the game. Now, it's 'cheapish' work for how much the top people take, but I still like how it turned out.
It will be used in this update and will playout after the fight our MC has against someone who likes to dress in red.
Hope ya guys who usually plays with the sound off will give it a go for that scene.

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
I paid for a custom music made specially for the game. Now, it's 'cheapish' work for how much the top people take, but I still like how it turned out.
It will be used in this update and will playout after the fight our MC has against someone who likes to dress in red.
Hope ya guys who usually plays with the sound off will give it a go for that scene.
Will there be any Isabel events in this update? :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: HopesGaming

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Oh nice! Custom music!
Speaking of music, I did have some questions about it that I posted earlier (I think you might have been busy and missed them):

(copy and paste of previous post)

Following would "most likely" (was actually temped to say "will be" but gotta leave myself a little bit of loophole so I don't shoot myself on the foot with such definitive claims :ROFLMAO: ) be my last batch of questions until the v0.08 update arrives:

1) It's been said by Gracie (in Town Time event) that Cordia has a good working partnership Lucania's police Chief. But even if the Chief cooperates with the Family, are there individuals in the force (within precinct) who resent the whole "cooperation with a crime Family"?

2) Also, you've previous teased lots of police involvement in the future (with background characters detectives created by Patrons). Any chance a visit to the Lucania police precinct in the cards for the future?

3) Will we ever see an interrogation occur within the Family mansion grounds? It's been said that Cordia disapproves of barbarism, so something like what Kaskar Family does (e.g. that Pops scene with "mole" before Jalen showed up) will most likely NOT be happening, but it makes me wonder whether any interrogation or torture tactics will still happen when needed.

Besides, we've yet to see that "Female interrogator who needs beauty sleep" from Eiza's "Can I have this?" event!

4) You said that season 2 will likely kick off with Big 5 Family meetings with the Dons/Donnas and their children. So I'm guessing that it will be likely that we're gonna see all their Consiglieres too?

Speaking of Consiglieres, do any Families have female Consigliere? I mean, considering Cordia shook up the system with the Big War, I'd assume that positions of power like Consigliere would have become more open to talented ladies as well (compared to the times of traditional system).

5) So TJ the gunsmith, in the Musala Hills event, is said to do illegal modifications for Luna's guns. Would we ever find out what sort of modifications he makes that makes them illegal (compared to.. legal modifications)?
I mean yes, there are legal and illegal firearm modifications in real life, but I'm pretty much a layman when it comes to firearms so....

But knowing Luna, would it be farfetched to believe she loves huge boost in firepower with her guns (that perhaps that's the kind of modification she asks TJ. The outrageous firepower)? Or could it be something else?

6) Regarding the "balance of power" (in terms of each Family's overall strength, influence, financial power) of each of Current Big Five, how would you balance them if each of them were given pieces out of a whole pie (100%)?

Would it be split something like the following (just taking a blind stab at it, taking into account what is shown in the game and what you revealed with Lore):

The DeLuca Fa Family : 30%
The Profaci Family : 25%
The La Fata Family : 20%
The Tradimano Family :15%
The Melfi Family : 10%

Or would balance of power be even more skewed towards in favor of DeLucas, considering Cordia went to war with all Families at the time of Luna's kidnapping by the Mysterious Six?

7) Just wanted this verified from you; is Sister Amata the other student of Cynthia (other than Luna)?
Some lines in v0.07 seems to sort of imply that to be the case (Amita saying "Amata looks up to Cynthia a bit too much", and Amita herself referring to Cynthia as "Big sis"), though if that's not the case, Amata just has heavy admiration for Cynthia like Caterina does for Cordia. Hmmm......

8) This probably won't be plausible right now, but probably more towards end-game, would we be able to take a peek at "Wilfred's Evaluation" sheets of everyone's potential in the Family?
Just my thought, but on top of the lorebook, it might be fun to have one of those "Wilfred's Confidential files" where evaluation has Wilfred's Grade on each individual in the Family (for e.g. Amata: Grade = mid-Capo, also listing strength and weaknesses and Wilfred's thoughts and opinions on Sister Amata)

9) Not much has been said about Isabel's season 2 arc yet. Wouldn't want you to spoil us, but even so, any juicy teases you can give us for those who love the "Teasing Queen"?

10) Regarding girls' Freeroam mechanic in game, would you be able to share some insight as to whether there will be any possible expansion of this?
Currently there are 6 explorable locations in the DeLuca mansion, and I'm curious as to how many more rooms will be further explorable when Cordia's route gets unlocked, and whether any further no-go rooms in the mansion grounds from before (which we didn't know of) may be available/unlocked as our MC rises higher in ranks.

I mean yes. I've seen some devs go overboard with freeroam mechanic and decided to put too many locations which when playing, freeroaming began to feel like a chore, but in my eyes modicum of increase in freeroam areas for big monumental event doesn't sound like a bad idea (and I like exploring!).

Also, for the game, will there be only Freeroam for DeLuca mansion grounds, or would you be open to implementing it in possible other areas?

11) Regarding music in games, I've seen some devs create specific soundtrack theme for each of their characters.

So for example, what would you think of a Luna-tailored theme track for some scenes of Luna events, Cordia-tailored theme track for some parts of Cordia events and so on and so on?
Not saying this is what I want, but I've seen some devs try interesting takes experimenting with such character tailored themes, and curious to hear your thoughts on it.

12) Another question about music; what approach regarding music for the game do you think works (and what doesn't work) specifically for you?

Any issues or difficulties with the whole music process (asking for another look under the hood regarding this part of the creative process, heh) that you had to deal with?

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Oh nice! Custom music!
Speaking of music, I did have some questions about it that I posted earlier (I think you might have been busy and missed them):

Following would "most likely" (was actually temped to say "will be" but gotta leave myself a little bit of loophole so I don't shoot myself on the foot with such definitive claims :ROFLMAO: ) be my last batch of questions until the v0.08 update arrives:

1) It's been said by Gracie (in Town Time event) that Cordia has a good working partnership Lucania's police Chief. But even if the Chief cooperates with the Family, are there individuals in the force (within precinct) who resent the whole "cooperation with a crime Family"?

2) Also, you've previous teased lots of police involvement in the future (with background characters detectives created by Patrons). Any chance a visit to the Lucania police precinct in the cards for the future?

3) Will we ever see an interrogation occur within the Family mansion grounds? It's been said that Cordia disapproves of barbarism, so something like what Kaskar Family does (e.g. that Pops scene with "mole" before Jalen showed up) will most likely NOT be happening, but it makes me wonder whether any interrogation or torture tactics will still happen when needed.

Besides, we've yet to see that "Female interrogator who needs beauty sleep" from Eiza's "Can I have this?" event!

4) You said that season 2 will likely kick off with Big 5 Family meetings with the Dons/Donnas and their children. So I'm guessing that it will be likely that we're gonna see all their Consiglieres too?

Speaking of Consiglieres, do any Families have female Consigliere? I mean, considering Cordia shook up the system with the Big War, I'd assume that positions of power like Consigliere would have become more open to talented ladies as well (compared to the times of traditional system).

5) So TJ the gunsmith, in the Musala Hills event, is said to do illegal modifications for Luna's guns. Would we ever find out what sort of modifications he makes that makes them illegal (compared to.. legal modifications)?
I mean yes, there are legal and illegal firearm modifications in real life, but I'm pretty much a layman when it comes to firearms so....

But knowing Luna, would it be farfetched to believe she loves huge boost in firepower with her guns (that perhaps that's the kind of modification she asks TJ. The outrageous firepower)? Or could it be something else?

6) Regarding the "balance of power" (in terms of each Family's overall strength, influence, financial power) of each of Current Big Five, how would you balance them if each of them were given pieces out of a whole pie (100%)?

Would it be split something like the following (just taking a blind stab at it, taking into account what is shown in the game and what you revealed with Lore):

Or would balance of power be even more skewed towards in favor of DeLucas, considering Cordia went to war with all Families at the time of Luna's kidnapping by the Mysterious Six?

7) Just wanted this verified from you; is Sister Amata the other student of Cynthia (other than Luna)?
Some lines in v0.07 seems to sort of imply that to be the case (Amita saying "Amata looks up to Cynthia a bit too much", and Amita herself referring to Cynthia as "Big sis"), though if that's not the case, Amata just has heavy admiration for Cynthia like Caterina does for Cordia. Hmmm......

8) This probably won't be plausible right now, but probably more towards end-game, would we be able to take a peek at "Wilfred's Evaluation" sheets of everyone's potential in the Family?
Just my thought, but on top of the lorebook, it might be fun to have one of those "Wilfred's Confidential files" where evaluation has Wilfred's Grade on each individual in the Family (for e.g. Amata: Grade = mid-Capo, also listing strength and weaknesses and Wilfred's thoughts and opinions on Sister Amata)

9) Not much has been said about Isabel's season 2 arc yet. Wouldn't want you to spoil us, but even so, any juicy teases you can give us for those who love the "Teasing Queen"?

10) Regarding girls' Freeroam mechanic in game, would you be able to share some insight as to whether there will be any possible expansion of this?
Currently there are 6 explorable locations in the DeLuca mansion, and I'm curious as to how many more rooms will be further explorable when Cordia's route gets unlocked, and whether any further no-go rooms in the mansion grounds from before (which we didn't know of) may be available/unlocked as our MC rises higher in ranks.

I mean yes. I've seen some devs go overboard with freeroam mechanic and decided to put too many locations which when playing, freeroaming began to feel like a chore, but in my eyes modicum of increase in freeroam areas for big monumental event doesn't sound like a bad idea (and I like exploring!).

Also, for the game, will there be only Freeroam for DeLuca mansion grounds, or would you be open to implementing it in possible other areas?

11) Regarding music in games, I've seen some devs create specific soundtrack theme for each of their characters.

So for example, what would you think of a Luna-tailored theme track for some scenes of Luna events, Cordia-tailored theme track for some parts of Cordia events and so on and so on?
Not saying this is what I want, but I've seen some devs try interesting takes experimenting with such character tailored themes, and curious to hear your thoughts on it.

12) Another question about music; what approach regarding music for the game do you think works (and what doesn't work) specifically for you?

Any issues or difficulties with the whole music process (asking for another look under the hood regarding this part of the creative process, heh) that you had to deal with?
spider-man-norman-osborn.gif

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Oh nice! Custom music!

watch.gif

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021

Nope you are wrong. Beta testing was supposedly finished already. I don't know whats next. Whatever excuse hopes decides to come up with I guess.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes