c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Without proper formating, due Mobil device(added it):

Apr 27, 2022 at 6:57 AM
Quick status - main game content is done.

Didn't plan to write anything, as the game actually has been finished for a bit while now and expected to release already.
Gave the game to our coder, Morbil, and he has been busy at work.

Fixing some major performances issues and some gameplay fixes and additions.
He is very talented, but he is doing everything for voluntarily, which means his time is limited.
I told him to not rush and take his time, as a messy code and bugs can really ruin the experiences.
Just wanted to let you all know why it's not out, even with the main content done.
While waiting, I've been writing some more lore, music work, and already begun on the next update.

Looking forward to you guys playing the new update!

Preview? Canoley!

-HG

Last edited:

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Without proper formating, due Mobil device:

Apr 27, 2022 at 6:57 AM Quick status - main game content is done. Didn't plan to write anything, as the game actually has been finished for a bit while now and expected to release already. Gave the game to our coder, Morbil, and he has been busy at work. Fixing some major performances issues and some gameplay fixes and additions. He is very talented, but he is doing everything for voluntarily, which means his time is limited. I told him to not rush and take his time, as a messy code and bugs can really ruin the experiences. Just wanted to let you all know why it's not out, even with the main content done. While waiting, I've been writing some more lore, music work, and already begun on the next update. Looking forward to you guys playing the new update! Preview? Canoley! -HG
Thank you!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
About the scorpion queen how much of influence she'll have in the game
I'm assuming you're talking Siobhan, the second daughter of Ombra Family.
She's one of the side girls, so I'd imagine we'll see some scenes/events with her.

The extent of it though? Who knows.
Definitely not as much as the main LIs (Luna/Gracie/Isabel/Cordia), but out of the side girls (characters like Eiza, Amita, Amata etc etc), it's still to be determined I guess.

Reactions: Rovenant and EJW

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I'm assuming you're talking Siobhan, the second daughter of Ombra Family.
She's one of the side girls, so I'd imagine we'll see some scenes/events with her.

The extent of it though? Who knows.
Definitely not as much as the main LIs (Luna/Gracie/Isabel/Cordia), but out of the side girls (characters like Eiza, Amita, Amata etc etc), it's still to be determined I guess.
She looks good and mg candidate but damn sg in this game are pretty much didn't have the vibe as much as mg

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
anybody know whats the last announcement on patron about?
Without proper formating, due Mobil device(added it):

Apr 27, 2022 at 6:57 AM
Quick status - main game content is done.

Didn't plan to write anything, as the game actually has been finished for a bit while now and expected to release already.
Gave the game to our coder, Morbil, and he has been busy at work.

Fixing some major performances issues and some gameplay fixes and additions.
He is very talented, but he is doing everything for voluntarily, which means his time is limited.
I told him to not rush and take his time, as a messy code and bugs can really ruin the experiences.
Just wanted to let you all know why it's not out, even with the main content done.
While waiting, I've been writing some more lore, music work, and already begun on the next update.

Looking forward to you guys playing the new update!

Preview? Canoley!

-HG

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
What's up fellow Delucas!

Finally done with my patreon subscription. So had to come here for updates for this game. I've read this thread and I see lots of drama. Lots of people saying that complainers do not pay but enjoy it free here, I beg to differ. Many of them I reckon had decided to cancel that shit because of the crappy update times.

In my opinion, Hopes should've freezed all payments after the 6 months mark (time I left) without any updates rather than coming up with excuses and delays. From a patreon's POV, feels like paying for something that doesn't deliver :(

Other than that, still a good game. Will reconsider subscribing again if the following updates are consistent.
lol seems like you're basically misunderstanding the whole point of Patreon itself.

The platform is a modern take on the classic concept of "patronage."
Historically, artists such as painters, musicians, and authors sometimes relied on wealthy donors' patronage to finance their work.
Patreon takes that core concept and enables a much larger audience to finance artists and content creators they like at affordable monthly rates.

So basically, what patrons did before and still doing are making an investment in the content creator (HopesGaming in this case). They like Hopes' work and (those who can and decides to) wish to support him by giving him virtual tips like Alt_F4 said above.

It's not a "I gave you X, so you must give me Y" transaction as you are implying.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Patreon is not supposed to be a transactional system, it's supposed to be a virtual tip jar. As in you're supposed to be there to support the development of the game. If you just want the game itself, it's free.
lol seems like you're basically misunderstanding the whole point of Patreon itself.

The platform is a modern take on the classic concept of "patronage."
Historically, artists such as painters, musicians, and authors sometimes relied on wealthy donors' patronage to finance their work.
Patreon takes that core concept and enables a much larger audience to finance artists and content creators they like at affordable monthly rates.

So basically, what patrons did before and still doing are making an investment in the content creator (HopesGaming in this case). They like Hopes' work and (those who can and decides to) wish to support him by giving him virtual tips like Alt_F4 said above.

It's not a "I gave you X, so you must give me Y" transaction as you are implying.
I agree with you two (mostly because you are simply correct which makes agreeing easy). However, it is perfectly fine for somebody to decide "updates take to long for my taste, so I'm not supporting anymore". As well as any other reason.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I agree with you two (mostly because you are simply correct which makes agreeing easy). However, it is perfectly fine for somebody to decide "updates take to long for my taste, so I'm not supporting anymore". As well as any other reason.
Yeah, I mean it's not like I have any issue with him cancelling his subscription (it's his money and his decision on how he decides to spend it or not).
But the way he goes about saying it seemed to really imply that he thinks any content creator/dev is in a transaction or a contract with their patrons regarding releases.
Just made the above post to clarify if that's his understanding of it, well.... he's got it wrong.

Also, him saying "Lots of people saying that complainers do not pay but enjoy it free here, I beg to differ."

I don't know how many pages of the thread (and posts by how many people) he actually read before he came to that conclusion, but I wouldn't necessarily say that's true either.
There have been people (at least 3 so far, including Ayhsel iirc) that I've seen who weren't too happy with the updates times (compared to content provided) and decided unsubscribe.

So it's not like people in this thread always think complainers are always pirates who never paid (I mean in a lot of cases they are, but as said above, there are people who are genuine ex-patrons with their issues regarding releases being reasonable), and those that have been verified (either by Hopes' reply to them, or people I know better like Ayhsel), well I can certainly understand their decision to unsubscribe and decide to support another dev (who is more consistent regarding quantity and consistency regarding releases).

It's just that with this being a pirate forum, it can be difficult to determine whether one is a 100% pirate or is/was a legit patreon supporter.
And not sure what his goal is, with "Many of them I reckon had decided to cancel that shit because of the crappy update times."
Seems like pure conjecture in my eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes