Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
ok thats cool and all but where the fuck is the save file in the game so we can use your save file
RenPy games have two save positions, ideally you copy it into both:

One is under the main folder (where the game's .exe is) under game\saves

The other is (YourUsername)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\(GameName)

Apr 2, 2022
Home stretch and just replayed. I am starting to get ansy. Nothing has been put on patreon and I did not see anything about it in the past few pages but any clue where the coder is in the review

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Wait, so you think it's pathetic to be a fan of something but NOT pathetic to post on a forum for a specific game just to complain about the Dev?

Son, your Trolling needs some upgrading!
I find it funny how he's stating "I'm happy I didn't support Hopes" like it's a proud badge of honor or something lmao.

Also yeah, compared to Filiuses of the past, his trolling is basically like pussy-cat level lol.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I find it funny how he's stating "I'm happy I didn't support Hopes" like it's a proud badge of honor or something lmao.

Also yeah, compared to Filiuses of the past, his trolling is basically like pussy-cat level lol.
Yeah, it's like they are not even trying anymore, just going through the motions which is just sad.....

Reactions: Gerson876 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Whilst I still think this is a great game. I do agree with Browlerg on the update times. It is really really bad :( Hopes really gotta do something about this.
Well, you've already stated your point about this before only few days ago.
So not sure what your goal is by just continuing to post about it here.

And yes, Hopes already would know how long it's been since the last update (he admitted himself it's been ages which sucks, so it's unnecessary to remind him).
Just because people complain on and on, it's not like update's gonna release faster either.

I'd imagine there's better ways to occupy oneself (for e.g. play other games? There's loads of good games around on this site, not just DeLuca) than just spamming complaints.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
As I said before, I will not hurry the coder. It would be incredibly stupid of me to release the game a few days earlier, but with lots of coding issues (and without the new codes which are being added).

The long release dates have been answered multiple times now as well.

We're not at the unknown state. We're at the final state.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes