rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so i need some info.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please inform me without to many spoilers if possible at all that is as this game is a rather weird mix of line based gaming and a sandbox type game

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
so i need some info. i just gotten into the family and picked up the package with money and clothes. next morning i get a package (i dont remember what) and from here i canst seem to do anything new. is this the end of current game or am i missing something
No, you have tons of content to go through still (you're only in the beginning lol).

Go to Journal (click "J" button at top), and open your Event Log. That will show you what events you still need to do (and their pre-requisites).

please inform me without to many spoilers if possible at all that is as this game is a rather weird mix of line based gaming and a sandbox type game
The game has visual novel part and the sandbox gameplay part.
Lots of game on this site (not just this game) implement both.

And there's a good story reason why there's sandbox gameplay elements: it's for Wilfred's contracts, and through taking these contracts players sees how MC gains more experience and learns a good deal of the mafia world through these side stories as well (whereas VN part focuses on the main story).

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
No, you have tons of content to go through still (you're only in the beginning lol).

Go to Journal (click "J" button at top), and open your Event Log. That will show you what events you still need to do (and their pre-requisites).
i did i see what needs to be done but the game does not give me the option. all interactions are the same with the girls the "work" is done hence i am confused. i assume the package would be the req of story 2 but no way to use it as far as i see not a single time of the game allows me

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i did i see what needs to be done but the game does not give me the option. all interactions are the same with the girls the "work" is done hence i am confused
Upload a Screen capture of your Event Log.
For instance, here's mine (with all content completed):

Snap 2022-05-08 at 08.10.30.png

There's tons more than what you see on this capture (the window can be scrolled down as you see the bar on the right), and of course, your Event Log would look very different since you're still in early game.

Gotta see where you're exactly at before I can tell ya what you need to do.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Upload a Screen capture of your Event Log.
For instance, here's mine (with all content completed):

View attachment 1798531

There's tons more than what you see on this capture (the window can be scrolled down as you see the bar on the right), and of course, your Event Log would look very different since you're still in early game.

Gotta see where you're exactly at before I can tell ya what you need to do.
thats what it tells me. problem is i already have what they are asking me to buy. yet i can't use it.
80a47149c42905b73308b64816cc371a.jpg
i tried the guids and walkthroughs but they are only for some background info and missions.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
thats what it tells me. problem is i already have what they are asking me to buy. yet i can't use it.
View attachment 1798540
i tried the guids and walkthroughs but they are only for some background info and missions.
As it says in your capture screen there, you need to purchase the recorders (see the little text below the event title; REQ: Buy hidden camera/audio ? You need to do that to progress with the Main Story. Recorders can be bought from Laptop in your room).

Also, there should be other events which followup after promotion as well for the "Main Events" part, as well as tons of Freeroam events for the girls.

One rule of thumb, whenever in doubt (or when you're stuck), check the REQ pre-requisites under the event titles with the Event Log to help you in figuring out the next step in triggering the followup event.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
As it says in your capture screen there, you need to purchase the recorders (see the little text below the event title; REQ: Buy hidden camera/audio ? You need to do that to progress with the Main Story. Recorders can be bought from Laptop in your room).

Also, there should be other events which followup after promotion as well for the "Main Events" part, as well as tons of Freeroam events for the girls.

One rule of thumb, whenever in doubt (or when you're stuck), check the REQ pre-requisites under the event titles with the Event Log to help you in figuring out the next step in triggering the followup event.
as i said i already bought and recieved the audio recordings. the laptop only has rest a while. after the promotion i went to the park and talked to wilfred. after this nothing triggers. all i can do is redo old missions for "work" and talk to the people and have the same conversations i have already done. this is the computer. as noted i am not capable of buying anything. 636e0165a4921072a7e0d04be36ff91d.jpg

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
as i said i already bought and recieved the audio recordings. the laptop only has rest a while. after the promotion i went to the park and talked to wilfred. after this nothing triggers. all i can do is redo old missions for "work" and talk to the people and have the same conversations i have already done. this is the computer. as noted i am not capable of buying anything. View attachment 1798614
Did you finish "The Contract" Main event?
The whole "Buy hidden cameras ($150)" should be appearing if you finished The Contract event properly.

If you haven't finished it, it will not appear.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Did you finish "The Contract" Main event?
The whole "Buy hidden cameras ($150)" should be appearing if you finished The Contract event properly.

If you haven't finished it, it will not appear.
ñever mind it seems i just needed to skip 20 days. out of frustration i just started skipping time and after about 20 days if worked

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1798621 these are the contracts i have. i have already continued the story once to get the ritual and park done and i have already bought the audio recordings only not the cameras (if i remember correctly)
No I mean, "The Contracts" the actual event in the screen capture I have below (first one):

Snap 2022-05-08 at 09.35.33.png

As you can see on the capture, event title is white (since I did a speed run to check), since I did not complete the event yet with this speed run.
Only after completing that event, the title becomes green, and the option to buy the camera or audio comes up in the laptop.

After purchasing the camera/audio, sleep, and the next day it gets delivered.
then push "Continue" button in the bottom middle (large DeLuca insignia) and it should trigger "The Hidden Recorders" event.

Aug 14, 2021
More than a year for an update, i genuinely dont get how some people keep giving cash to this dude.
You know what I don't get? People acting like the game is his job and that real world stuff cant cause problems. Its makes me wonder though do the people who complain know what his day to day is? I seriously doubt it. It boggles the mind how people make assumptions with the lack of knowledge required. Time between updates is only one piece of the puzzle. When you don't have any other piece how do you even know what the puzzle looks like? That is like trying to tell a story, but you only know the beginning of the story.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes