Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
I don't think most of the time devs care most about replay numbers but just think that a harem wouldn't fit the story or the characters.
Thats true. And, being honest, i cant remember a VN where the harem looks congruent. Usually the harem depends in mind control, or unusual personality changes. But sometimes, even if it breaks the coherence its good. I have some games here that i love and have harem endings but sometimes i want to be able to have a friendship and that isnt a choice usually.

I know how hard it is to write different paths in a game (i did that in the past and its really complex and time consuming just to order all the paths and variables). So im really happy that, at least in the girls, will give us a reason to replay few times (because all the characters are amazing and worth to fall in love with).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Harem is definitely not fit for this game.

If there was such a thing, even my perspective on the characters would change.
I'm not heavily leaning on either side tbh.
Whether it's harem/partial harem (as I stated above)/solo LI paths if it went to any one of those direction, I wouldn't mind.

Also, bear in mind, there have been several instances where game has sort of given us red herring dialogues as to the direction of MC's relationship with LIs which in a way was alluding to harem.
If Hopes didn't say last year (in his Patreon Q & A) that harem "planned story won't allow harem", I would have been in the pretty much 50/50 boat regarding "will it or won't be?" in terms of harem or not.

Thats true. And, being honest, i cant remember a VN where the harem looks congruent. Usually the harem depends in mind control, or unusual personality changes. But sometimes, even if it breaks the coherence its good. I have some games here that i love and have harem endings but sometimes i want to be able to have a friendship and that isnt a choice usually.

I know how hard it is to write different paths in a game (i did that in the past and its really complex and time consuming just to order all the paths and variables). So im really happy that, at least in the girls, will give us a reason to replay few times (because all the characters are amazing and worth to fall in love with).
Well, there are some devs in this website who do pretty good harem development which doesn't feel too much out of place (for instance, Caribdis with his OIAL & Eternum, and Perveteer with his TFTUV, but there are others as well).

In the end, I guess it's all gonna come down to how the dev writes what characters feel about sharing, how the LI finds out about MC's relationship with other girls (in DeLuca'ss case, all the girls know of MC is that he's a pervert, and each of them are not aware of the lewd moment MC has with the other girls).

While DeLuca will likely not be a harem ending (or complete harem I guess at least), given Hopes said that there will be choice given later to just remain friends with each of the girls (like MC just remaining friends with Isabel, forgoing the Netori path) it does make me wonder what would happen if player decides MC wants to continue being with all the girls.

Would that blow up in his face ending up in a disaster? :unsure::HideThePain:

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
Whether it's harem/partial harem (as I stated above)/solo LI paths if it went to any one of those direction, I wouldn't mind.

Also, bear in mind, there have been several instances where game has sort of given us red herring dialogues as to the direction of MC's relationship with LIs which in a way was alluding to harem.
If Hopes didn't say last year (in his Patreon Q & A) that harem "planned story won't allow harem", I would have been in the pretty much 50/50 boat regarding "will it or won't be?" in terms of harem or not.

Well, there are some devs in this website who do pretty good harem development which doesn't feel too much out of place (for instance, Caribdis with his OIAL & Eternum, and Perveteer with his TFTUV, but there are others as well).

In the end, I guess it's all gonna come down to how the dev writes what characters feel about sharing, how the LI finds out about MC's relationship with other girls (in DeLuca'ss case, all the girls know of MC is that he's a pervert, and each of them are not aware of the lewd moment MC has with the other girls).

While DeLuca will likely not be a harem ending (or complete harem I guess at least), given Hopes said that there will be choice given later to just remain friends with each of the girls (like MC just remaining friends with Isabel, forgoing the Netori path) it does make me wonder what would happen if player decides MC wants to continue being with all the girls.

The route where we are friends with Isabel must be really boring :KappaPride:

Reactions: extraman101

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The route where we are friends with Isabel must be really boring :KappaPride:
Well, the only players who would choose the friendship route with Isabel would be ones who don't want to cuckold Antonio anyway. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just that if I have to choose between Isabel or Antonio, I'd be always picking Isabel.

Plus, there's also the fact that choosing friendship route with Isabel basically means missing out on those Netori events.
Right now, there's only 1 Netori event difference between Isabel's netori route & friendship route, but I'd imagine this difference will get widened as MC and Isabel decide to do more naughty things behind Antonio's back (especially if there are no "friendship route exclusive" events).
And I just dislike missing out on content, so it was a pretty easy decision.

But given Hopes is planning to implement Friendship options for Luna and Gracie (and also Cordia?) as well, I think it's likely friendship routes for them would also feel less than their Love route with difference being their lewd content being missed out (unless they get their own friendship exclusive events which I'm not sure would even be worth it).

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
This is a nice interview. I didn't know a harem ending wasn't in the cards.

Still, I'm still hopeful the game will let you romance all of them and force you to choose right at the end of the game, and not before. Basically, not that different from what we already have, we can pursue most romantic choices and we can even skip them if we'd like.

Ah, btw. Loved to read there's a lot of spicy stuff planned for Lady Cordia. I think she's the prettiest of them all. But I like all the girls and even the guys are funny in this story. All the serpents (I think that was the name for the special agents, right? It's been a while) crack me up, each of them are totally crazy in a fun way. And Uncle looks hostile at first but he is low-key hilarious.

So, I am in love with the characters and general story is what I'm saying. Let's hope we have the next chapter soon.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021

First: Yeah, OIAL and Eternum (both games that i really love) one has and the other will have a harem ending, but even in OIAL some characters never knew that you were with the others, so its kinda you are with all of the girls but not of them know (even when is obvious). Its not a bad idea and i liked that ending. The only VN that has harem path (so far) is City of Broken Dreamers, because in the context of cyberpunk has a lot of sense that kind of relationship. But im with you that we probably wont have a full harem ending, but is too early to say that we will not have any kind of harem or 2 girls path.

Second: You have a really interesting point. I think that a forced friendship will make a lot of sense. If the game detects some girl points and force you to choose one, or choose for you if you didnt do it.

But, i know you, you just want Cordia slaping MC face. New fetish unlocked?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, the only players who would choose the friendship route with Isabel would be ones who don't want to cuckold Antonio anyway. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just that if I have to choose between Isabel or Antonio, I'd be always picking Isabel.
Well, I don't like NTR in any sense including the one commonly used outside F95, so cuckolding is indeed a minus (Gotta admit that I did it in real life though). Then again, it is Isabel, so I had to go through ;)

im personally forever hopeful for a harem path.. what can i say i love me some harems and honestly i dont think it is that out of the possibility.
I am also always hoping (see my sig) but since Word of God says "no", I keep my hopes low to avoid disappointment.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I am also always hoping (see my sig) but since Word of God says "no", I keep my hopes low to avoid disappointment.
hopes has actively said that he has bent the truth when speaking about some of the future of this game so i dont personally believe it's a full no but yeah good idea to expect nothing

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
This is not 'Nam. This is f95zone. There are rules. Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a sh*t about the rules? Mark it Abandoned!
Cry out about rules without being aware of them. :FacePalm:

as per; https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
Now I would like to introduce a rule for people like you. Since there definitely should be a rule to prevent this kind of behavior and there definitely should be punishment for not being aware of these rules..

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
This is not 'Nam. This is f95zone. There are rules. Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a sh*t about the rules? Mark it Abandoned!
Why is it always the people who have no idea about what the rules actually say about when to apply the "abandoned" tag that are the most ignorantly self-righteous and whines the loudest about needing to apply it? :FacePalm:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Mate, I'm using this site for years, and believe me... Rules always make zero sense here. And according to rules, even DEV doesn't make an update for years if he/she saying he/she is working on the game, that means he/she didn't abandon the game and the main threat doesn't get abandoned tag. Is it makes sense? No. But that is how that rule works, so you are wrong here about rules.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Mate, I'm using this site for years, and believe me... Rules always make zero sense here. And according to rules, even DEV doesn't make an update for years if he/she saying he/she is working on the game, that means he/she didn't abandon the game and the main threat doesn't get abandoned tag. Is it makes sense? No. But that is how that rule works, so you are wrong here about rules.
So you are saying that the mods should assume that a Dev is lying when they say that they are working on the game? Yeah, that makes sense. How would you propose that they determine if a game is abandoned or not without involving the DEVELOPER of said game?

Not to mention that a abandoned tag on this site means absolutely zero when comes to determine if a project is abandoned or not.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So you are saying that the mods should assume that a Dev is lying when they say that they are working on the game? Yeah, that makes sense. How would you propose that they determine if a game is abandoned or not without involving the DEVELOPER of said game?

Not to mention that a abandoned tag on this site means absolutely zero when comes to determine if a project is abandoned or not.
No, I didn't say that. Are you some kind of psychic and knowing things I didn't say without saying it? No, I'm saying after some time (Like 6 months) games should take abandoned tag whether DEV saying he/she is working or game or not. That would make sense and warn other potential new players game not got an update for some time and probably not gonna get either like this game. Do you love this game? That's fine. Do you love this DEV? Thats fine. He/She had some problems in his/her life and that's why he/she didn't make an update? That's fine and totally ok as well. We are all human and have our own lives and problems. But non of them gonna change he/she didn't make an update for a year. And we all know we not gonna get an update worth 1 year at all. And this is not the first time this happens. This game development was always like this and ever had stable development. So giving game threats like this abandoned tag would make a lot of sense until the threat got updated again and maybe stop people asking when the game gonna get a new update. Whenever I come to this thread I'm always seeing people asking when the game gonna get a new update and fanboys attacking that person (which happened to me as well) and that's just big nonsense and maybe abandoned tag could avoid some drama who knows... Maybe abandoned tag gives people the impression that the game not gonna get update any time soon but still can get update of nowhere when DEV decides...

Edit: After seeing DEV's comment about this subject I'm gonna say agree with him. "This game takes forever to update!" tag is a great idea and this game must be the first game to get that tag :LOL:

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That would make sense and warn other potential new players game not got an update for some time and probably not gonna get either like this game. Do you love this game? That's fine. Do you love this DEV? Thats fine. He had some problems in his life and that's why he/she didn't make an update? That's fine and totally ok as well. We are all people and have our own lives and problems. But non of them gonna change he/she didn't make an update for a year. And we all know we not gonna get an update worth 1 year at all. So giving game threats like this abandoned tag would make a lot of sense until the threat got updated again.
Whether it's one year worth of update or not is arbitrary and pointless to argue about since everyone will perceive it differently.

Threatening a Dev with an abandoned tag on a pirate forum that is not in any way affiliated with the development of the game......Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.......maybe you want them to decide what a Dev should eat and when to go to the bathroom as well?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Whether it's one year worth of update or not is arbitrary and pointless to argue about since everyone will perceive it differently.

Threatening a Dev with an abandoned tag on a pirate forum that is not in any way affiliated with the development of the game......Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.......maybe you want them to decide what a Dev should eat and when to go to the bathroom as well?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes