bat2897

May 5, 2017
Oh don't take it the wrong way.
I'm neither disputing nor criticizing what you're saying.

Only saying what I remember Hopes saying and what's been said in the dev posts.

So far,

Upcoming v0.08:

- 1 Luna event (lewd + story)
- 4~5 Gracie events (some lewd events some story events)

And in the update after that (which will conclude season 1 as far as story goes):

- Season finale main story event (short event)
- Implementation of Lore section

What you said regarding "MC meeting his mom soon" it could still happen soon if we assume it takes place early on in season 2 (and Hopes never said there would be time jump between season 1 & 2, so season 2 would most likely take place soon after season 1 ends in terms of game's timeline).

It's just that Hopes never said when in season 2 this Rina side event may come into play (hence the question mark).
Didn't Hopes also say that we'll have some Cordia scenes in the upcoming update?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Didn't Hopes also say that we'll have some Cordia scenes in the upcoming update?
No.

To unlock Cordia's route, there will be 2 pre-requisites:

1) Get Gracie to start working for the Family (which we will see in the Gracie events in the upcoming v0.08)
2) Get Luna to be reconciled with Cordia regarding their currently fractured relationship

So far, in season 1 only pre-requisite we'll be seeing is Gracie's (v0.08).
We won't see Luna's pre-requisite event until season 2 (since the update after v0.08 will be a short update with just season finale and lore stuff).
Hence we won't be getting Cordia route until after both requirements are met (which is obviously season 2).

Here's Hopes' post back in March (as I said, upcoming update will contain 1 Luna event [iirc, not Cordia related] & 5 Gracie events)

View attachment 1682308

Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Story) 100%
Gracie Event3 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 100%
Gracie Event5 (Story)- 100%

Lewd 1 - 100%
Lewd 2 - 100%
Lewd 3 - 95%
Lewd 4 - 60 %

Misc - 35%

Hey DeLucas!

Hope everything good with y'all.
Last month was a rough patch, but I feel at top again now with corona and all the other things gone out of the way. (Beside some lower back pains. But that's luckily not affecting the project in any way)
Finished the two of the planned lewd scenes and almost done with the third one.
Then the last lewd event remains. Have already finished the animations on the that one so it is mostly add-ons and writing. Lots of mhm's and ah's.

Bear with me a little more. We're very close now!
-HG

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I wonder, will the beta test stage hit two years?

From what I understand, the update is pure oldest daughter(forgot the name). Is that so? Probably will skip it. She was the least interesting character in the game so far.

Luna has her past and mental issues, Isabel is cheating and lost her child drama, and the last one is... She wants to become a gangster? I guess? And she can't find friends.
Well Gracie has the fact that she's an amoral sociopath doing her very best imitation of a real human girl, who's inevitably going to tap into her dark side and massacre/enslave the human race....

Okay. I'm being hyperbolic.

Slightly.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well Gracie has the fact that she's an amoral sociopath doing her very best imitation of a real human girl, who's inevitably going to tap into her dark side and massacre/enslave the human race....

Okay. I'm being hyperbolic.

Slightly.
It's all about intent. By the human race, I mean ;)

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
btw quick question..
how long does it take for the game to be released (public) after its done.?

because i believe that it goes throw different stages of paterons first, right?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
See, and THIS is precisely why Hope doesn't get a fraction of the drama that certain...ahem...other devs...get when it comes to long delays. At least from what i've seen in this thread.
F95 is a bubble and this thread is a great example of that.

Regulars spamming people into oblivion that have a less than reverent opinion of the VN is effective at controlling the narrative but it hasn't stopped patrons unsubbing in droves.

After the fiasco that has been the timeline of this update id expect another large dropoff after the release-only patrons have the product in hand.

Basically, patrons are voicing their disapproval with their wallets rather than getting into unnecessary arguments in this thread.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
F95 is a bubble and this thread is a great example of that.

Regulars spamming people into oblivion that have a less than reverent opinion of the VN is effective at controlling the narrative but it hasn't stopped patrons unsubbing in droves.

After the fiasco that has been the timeline of this update id expect another large dropoff after the release-only patrons have the product in hand.

Basically, patrons are voicing their disapproval with their wallets rather than getting into unnecessary arguments in this thread.
Which is precisely how it should work. If people are unhappy - unsubscribe. Talk to the dev. For one that is recognizable, also it doesn't pester those who are not unhappy. Leave a bad review, sure. Voice your opinion, sure. But once you're saying the same thing over and over again (glad to see you were able to keep your biweekly rhythm by the way, gotta hand you a certain reliability) it doesn't contribute anymore. Just like the anti NTR crowd spamming every game that isn't for them.

I always wonder what makes people dislike others being content.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Which is precisely how it should work. If people are unhappy - unsubscribe. Talk to the dev. For one that is recognizable, also it doesn't pester those who are not unhappy. Leave a bad review, sure. Voice your opinion, sure. But once you're saying the same thing over and over again (glad to see you were able to keep your biweekly rhythm by the way, gotta hand you a certain reliability) it doesn't contribute anymore. Just like the anti NTR crowd spamming every game that isn't for them.

I always wonder what makes people dislike others being content.
I'm guessing jealousy......

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Which leaves the question, should this thread get the NTR tag? I mean, for some the game is having fun with other people right in front of their eyes ...
You don't say. Now Isabel is married with Antonio. They say they are sexual inactive, but isn't this just hidden NTR? :unsure: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DarkDemon

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Lewd 3 - 95%
Lewd 4 - 60 %
Misc - 35%

Then the last lewd event remains. Have already finished the animations on the that one so it is mostly add-ons and writing. Lots of mhm's and ah's.
Wasn't the game updated finished already? I taught is just proofreader setback...

Reactions: maxxlim

ArtMeat

Aug 30, 2021
I'm really hoping there'll be some exposition on the M6. I know the focus will be on Gracie, but there's a lot of story behind M6, Rina's and the MC's father's past, and the original four serpents. The speculation on this thread the past year has been enjoyable, but I'd like to see some of those disparate story lines start coming together, while introducing some new ones too (like Gracie's past).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Wasn't the game updated finished already? I taught is just proofreader setback...
As Cabin Fever said, you're quoting a 3 months old post when Hopes was still working on the game (it's just that this was the last post with the percentage bars on it with Event numbers listed, when Hopes completed everything he just said it's all done).

Also, another thing you should be aware of is, while johnelros has been the usual go-to patron who ports Hopes' dev posts from the Patreon till now (for people in the zone), in April he stated Visa suspended operations in Russia and he couldn't pay Patreon pledges any more.

He seems to be back to normal now (considering he's porting other games' dev posts), but it's unclear whether he'll continue doing it for DeLuca.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
As Cabin Fever said, you're quoting a 3 months old post when Hopes was still working on the game (it's just that this was the last post with the percentage bars on it with Event numbers listed, when Hopes completed everything he just said it's all done).

Also, another thing you should be aware of is, while johnelros has been the usual go-to patron who ports Hopes' dev posts from the Patreon till now (for people in the zone), in April he stated Visa suspended operations in Russia and he couldn't pay Patreon pledges any more.

He seems to be back to normal now (considering he's porting other games' dev posts), but it's unclear whether he'll continue doing it for DeLuca.
I believe c3p0 is also a current supporter so if anything of note happens I'm sure we will know. Of course Hopes will probably tell us himself. Unless he doesn't :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes