BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
oi ppl!!!!

I am a fan of Ecchi Sensei too but lets stop that talk about Ecchi Sensei here, its completely offtopic (go to its original thread to speak your opinion there) and come back to speak about The Deluca Family.

The Deluca Family another great game....

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Bonus content: Stop assuming everyone on the internet uses the same type of English.
And thus try to use English so scaled down that you will not be seen as insulting. And if some misunderstandings happen, apologize, explain what you meant, and go on with the discussion and don't say "Nope, wasn't an insult - and if you think the shoe fits", in essence doubling down on what was perceived.

So in conclusion the answer to my question from the previous post seems to be: you are trying to bullshit us.

Jul 17, 2019
And thus try to use English so scaled down that you will not be seen as insulting. And if some misunderstandings happen, apologize, explain what you meant, and go on with the discussion and don't say "Nope, wasn't an insult - and if you think the shoe fits".
I'm not going scale down my English because someone on the internet might find it "insulting". My explaining what I meant should've made that clear, and if after reading my explanation they still felt insulted, when it obviously (as I clearly stated in my post) was not initially meant as an insult, then it's an "if the shoe fits" scenario.

Also, you have been hammering on me for calling them thick, but not on them for calling me slow. Funny how that works, calling me out for saying they are thick after explaining it's not meant as insult where I'm from, but not calling them out for calling me slow. Not that I felt insulted by being called slow, but you can't pick and choose. If you consider thick an insult, you should also consider slow one.

On topic:
1654115042401.png
Wonder how long it's gunna be now. Can't be long

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm not going scale down my English because someone on the internet might find it "insulting". My explaining what I meant should've made that clear, and if after reading my explanation they still felt insulted, when it obviously (as I clearly stated in my post) was not initially meant as an insult, then it's an "if the shoe fits" scenario.

Also, you have been hammering on me for calling them thick, but not on them for calling me slow. Funny how that works, calling me out for saying they are thick after explaining it's not meant as insult where I'm from, but not calling them out for calling me slow. Not that I felt insulted by being called slow, but you can't pick and choose. If you consider thick an insult, you should also consider slow one.
Ah, slow is an insult as well. However, it is somewhat mitigated by you starting the way of talking. And if you think that your behavior is okay everywhere if it is okay where you live and you don't have to scale down, be prepared for some surprises when you leave your region or country.

What annoyed me more, however, than the indeed harmless insults (still insults though) exchanged is trying to bullshit others by claiming "no, everything is alright" with technicalities which perceivedly make it okay. "How we speak it is not" - wherever that may be. "What about that other bad word" - yeah, bad, but doesn't answer the question about yours. Basically the kind of "didn't do nuthing" politicians use when cornered.

Anyways, I will quit this discussion now as well.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Yup, covid wasn't, fortunately, a major issue for me. Very small setback.
Has, and always been, just real life stuff taking priority. I've been open about it since day one to both you guys and the patrons.
Some may like it and others do not. That I can't control. Only that I am as transparent as possible.

About the past promises. 100% on me. I suck at planning and predicting how it be.
But at this moment there isn't anything special needed for the next update after this, so shorter and less content is what I also want.

The coder gave me very good news today. Seems like we are very very close.

See, and THIS is precisely why Hope doesn't get a fraction of the drama that certain...ahem...other devs...get when it comes to long delays. At least from what i've seen in this thread.

He's open, straight-up and if it needs to be repeated, i'll repeat it for the umpteenth time: Only paying patrons have any right to be concerned.

Yet he still takes the time to assuage use useless freeloaders to whom he owes not one goddamned thing. We salute you, Hope.

Though I would offer some defense to the "complainers". There's a difference between giving a Dev grief over long delays(Example: You suck you grifting grifter who grifts!) and simply expressing frustration/anticipation over long delays(Example: Oh the anguish of this wait! Woe is me!).

The former is douchey, if you don't patronize.

The latter, IMHO, should simply be taken as a compliment.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Reading that DeLuca is about to go into beta testing (which I'm guessing unless some issues are found which makes it last longer, would take about a week) makes me pretty darn excited haha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Reading that DeLuca is about to go into beta testing (which I'm guessing unless some issues are found which makes it last longer, would take about a week) makes me pretty darn excited haha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We shared a lot of crazy theories, ideas and memes. The time has come (soon).

View attachment reface-2022-06-02-09-44-33.mp4

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I wonder, will the beta test stage hit two years?

From what I understand, the update is pure oldest daughter(forgot the name). Is that so? Probably will skip it. She was the least interesting character in the game so far.

Luna has her past and mental issues, Isabel is cheating and lost her child drama, and the last one is... She wants to become a gangster? I guess? And she can't find friends.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I wonder, will the beta test stage hit two years?

From what I understand, the update is pure oldest daughter(forgot the name). Is that so? Probably will skip it. She was the least interesting character in the game so far.

Luna has her past and mental issues, Isabel is cheating and lost her child drama, and the last one is... She wants to become a gangster? I guess? And she can't find friends.
Focused on Gracie as far as we're told. Who by the way is the younger daughter, not the older one.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Focused on Gracie as far as we're told. Who by the way is the younger daughter, not the older one.
well ... there are alot of things that we want to see other than the sisters
for example Cynthia (i don't know if i spelled her name correctly)
who is a serpent , and perhaps the 4th serpent as well.
because we've only met 2 of them so far

and maybe MC's mother
i wanna know her story as well
cuz i don't believe she was heartless..
if u ask me i'd say she was giving him poison so that he get used to poison
maybe she knew that they will try to poison him in the future
who knows..

besides.. it's been a while since serpent told the MC that his mother is sick..
so i think its about time he visits her , no?

Last edited:
Reactions: ziggy81

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
well ... there are alot of things that we want to see other than the sisters
for example cathya (i don't know if i spelled her name correctly)
who is a serpent , and perhaps the 4th serpent as well.
because we've only met 2 of them so far

and maybe MC's mother
i wanna know her story as well
cuz i don't believe she was heartless..
if u ask me i'd say she was giving him poison so that he get used to poison
maybe she knew that they will try to poison him in the future
who knows..

besides.. it's been a while since serpent told the MC that his mother is sick..
so i think its about time he visits her , no?
Third Serpent's name is Cynthia.
MC's mother's name is Rina.

Regarding Rina's reunion with her son (MC), I remember Hopes saying it will be a side event. Don't think he said when it's coming though (Definitely not in season 1, but it could be anywhere in season 2).

Reactions: Rovenant

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Third Serpent's name is Cynthia.
MC's mother's name is Rina.

Regarding Rina's reunion with her son (MC), I remember Hopes saying it will be a side event. Don't think he said when it's coming though (Definitely not in season 1, but it could be anywhere in season 2).
thanks for correcting.

as for his mother
im just saying since she is sick
and serpent asked him to visit her (kind of)
i just think it should happened soon..

just to keep up with the game timeline

Reactions: ziggy81

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
thanks for correcting.

as for his mother
im just saying since she is sick
and serpent asked him to visit her (kind of)
i just think it should happened soon..

just to keep up with the game timeline
Oh don't take it the wrong way.
I'm neither disputing nor criticizing what you're saying.

Only saying what I remember Hopes saying and what's been said in the dev posts.

So far,

Upcoming v0.08:

- 1 Luna event (lewd + story)
- 4~5 Gracie events (some lewd events some story events)

And in the update after that (which will conclude season 1 as far as story goes):

- Season finale main story event (short event)
- Implementation of Lore section

What you said regarding "MC meeting his mom soon" it could still happen soon if we assume it takes place early on in season 2 (and Hopes never said there would be time jump between season 1 & 2, so season 2 would most likely take place soon after season 1 ends in terms of game's timeline).

It's just that Hopes never said when in season 2 this Rina side event may come into play (hence the question mark).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes