Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Finally !!!! It's fvcking coming back!!!!!!
I have waited sooooo fvcking Long for this.

Is it really coming back???
will it finally get regular update?

or will i have to wait long time again after this update?

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
I can't find out how to get 100% on The Painter. I've got the true ending and 90%, but can never get 100%. Any tips?

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Wow, it's almost impressive to write so many wrong things in only 4 lines, kudos!!!
Yeah it's almost an accomplishment. Rare to find that much unfiltered stupidity in one place.

Also, those who finished the update and spent the $3000 ($1000 & $2000) with the new build adjusting the price, will they get a refund of the difference, or is that money spent gone and not coming back? :unsure:
You crack me up JJJ. I know that like me you have plenty of extra in game money and you want him to program in a refund. :ROFLMAO:

How about we let him focus on creating content. :WeSmart:

Now for what I thought of the update. To short, took to long to get, dev is a milker, not enough sex, no dragons, where is the floaty content, where was Gottardo, to much grinding, :unsure: anything I missed I'll bitch about later. :LOL:

No it was good. We got some great Canoley content. Loved Luna's distraction. Some hot scenes with Gracie. Found out Isabel is a voyeur. I thought we would get into Gracie's backstory since it was a heavily focused update on her. Guess I'll have to wait on that. Can't wait to see more Hopes. Keep up the good work. I still can't rest until the Mysterious Six are dead. (y)

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I can't find out how to get 100% on The Painter. I've got the true ending and 90%, but can never get 100%. Any tips?
Just about playing out the other variables. Steal the painting make the guy in the bar pay instead of buying the round.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
im really sorry but i need a quick recap of the last update coz ive got a save from the last update but i can't remember how the story left off ?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Don't know about the others, but remember seeing in the script that the Blue Dragon one is unlockable on the last Grace quest I sat through, the first of her crew jobs (the burning dustbins one). That job automatically ends once you reach the cell with the last bin, so you have to make sure you've found it before then.

Blue dragon Gracie's is all the way east in the team mission, believe it was middle square of the far right vertical row.

think the other 2 are older? :unsure:
Thanks, got the Blue Dragon render.
Looks awesome (lol, when I played through last night, I searched every corner with "explore" except that little corner lmao).

Was able to 100% the progression with Wilfred's Contracts (getting them all green), so not sure whether the other 2 special renders are from them (if they are from those contracts, they shouldn't be green?).

But I'll try them again, and see.
Might also ask Hopes as well.

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
Starting on v0.08.0.0 on "Only Story+Freeroaming" starts with 11 stats in Stealth. After installing hotfix v0.08.0.1 my stealth stat dropped to 1 and I can no longer view the stealth events in the bathroom.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Thanks, got the Blue Dragon render.
Looks awesome (lol, when I played through last night, I searched every corner with "explore" except that little corner lmao).

Was able to 100% the progression with Wilfred's Contracts (getting them all green), so not sure whether the other 2 special renders are from them (if they are from those contracts, they shouldn't be green?).

But I'll try them again, and see.
Might also ask Hopes as well.
Oh you have questions for Hopes. There's a fucking surprise. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
You must die! :devilish::devilish::devilish:
:ROFLMAO:

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
It's linked in the OP. Download it, unpack the archive, and copy the contents to the /game/ folder, overwriting as necessary.
just unrar/unzip etc. ?
Or do we need to use Unren too?
Cuz some games need Unren first to unpack the archives before using unlock mods...
Just wanna be sure cuz haven't played the update yet...
THX

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Don't remember if I said this(meant to, but I'm fucking bombed so...) but thanks to those who helped me get through that event.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You crack me up JJJ. I know that like me you have plenty of extra in game money and you want him to program in a refund. :ROFLMAO:

How about we let him focus on creating content. :WeSmart:
Hey, don't underestimate the power of money!

Though I must admit, any money will make me feel this way (yes, I'm one hell of a greedy bastard, I'm not gonna lie :LUL: ):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh you have questions for Hopes. There's a fucking surprise. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:
Oh you have no idea. ;):WeSmart::LUL:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes