Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
It seems that there are some problems with android versions. 2 of them available. Both showing errors
Yes DA's Android port crashes once you finish the tutorial ( I'm surprised it didn't crash sooner as it goes through numerous errors before that). I have not tried the other port, but have heard it is also misbehaving, so yeah no android for now. Also the compressed version does not work on joiplay so non pc users are just a bit screwed at the moment.

magus448

May 22, 2018
It's impossible for me to unequip any items, the button simply doeas nothing, anybody else having that problem?
I'm having that issue as well. Can only change from one to another. Either we wait till it gets fixed or they could possibly add an empty option in the item list.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hi,
i've looked at several previous pages but didn't see anything about it so..
I'm unable to download the patch 8.01 as win10/defender abort it and flag it as a virus, any idea why and how to processed ?
Thanks

Pokemonboy

Oct 18, 2017
I've tried to search for a solution for this but the only one I can find is "grind more missions"
I've completed all contracts to S rank 100% (except for Nimble Fingers which it seems after searching that it might be bugged)
I feel like I've grinded A LOT of missions already
It says I'm rank 4 133.3%
Yet I do not get the event for promotion, futhermore I don't seems to be able to get any new events with any of the girls. Any suggestions on how I can advance?

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Nice update, but too short for the time it took.
The new free roam is amazing, but cheat mods, could almost replicate the same result.

While I hope there will be a VN version, due the time it took for this release. I hope the dev only start doing VN after the game is finished.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
what update story???? it hasn't progressed at all i waited for this update for a long time but WTF nothing new no new story no extras the update doesn't mean anything this is one of my favourite game so really really disappointed
Don't know what the hell you are talking about. This game will have multiple seasons so if you were expecting everything to be wrapped up in this update you haven't been paying attention. The first season hasn't even finished yet. This update was always supposed to be heavily focused on Gracie and it delivered exactly what Hopes said it would. To say the update didn't move the story ahead at all is ridiculous. If you didn't like it that's one thing, but don't go making statements that are completely false.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes