WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
So, is Nimble Fingers 100% impossible?
No it's possible to get 100% on all the contracts. There is a walkthrough on the OP that can help with that. Their issue is that they haven't installed the bug fix which is why they aren't getting the contract and promotion event. That shouldn't affect the contracts though they were all working correctly

Error occurs after saving and trying to load save
Same for you. Need to install the bug fix.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
People are not obligated to track what creator said a year ago. They played the update, saw no story progression, got disappointed.

If it is surprising to you, you are the weird one. People tend to expect story to progress in a game after 14 months of development.
It is weird to tell me how I should write and create my own story.
This update has a lot of story progression. Gracie's quest line is story progression.

Frankly, I'm getting really tired at seeing your name popping up at the thread, as I immediately know it will just be complaining yet again.
You have made your stance clear many times now. We have heard it, and it's time to move on.

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
1654877714173.png

come back after 1 year!!!! and she did it again she did it again last year she silenced people with a side task now 1 year has passed and she added neither a new story nor anything new I think the game 2030 ends good method........... I'm so angry''''''''''''

really disappointed)))))

Last edited:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
People are not obligated to track what creator said a year ago. They played the update, saw no story progression, got disappointed.

If it is surprising to you, you are the weird one. People tend to expect story to progress in a game after 14 months of development.
The story did progress. Maybe not the way or as far as they would've liked, but that doesn't mean there was no story progress. To say that there wasn't is a lie. If you can't understand that then I don't know what to tell you other than grow up.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
do you have to put on certain equipment or have certain stats to fulfill the contracts 100% ?!?
had done all of them before in 0.07.2, bugfix is installed.
the snooping bonans,delivery boy and the painter were not greened out. :unsure:

hope my saves are not corrupted :cautious:

EDIT: my question is obsolete, tried a little bit to fail the missions and now i'm ll green YESSSS :cool:

Last edited:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I skipped all updates from remaked version. I hate remakes. Now after reading comments, I guess it is a good thing that I stopped playing this. Need more contents
So why are you here? Just to troll?

If you stopped playing it maybe you should also stop following it. Weren't you just bitching that the android ports were buggy. You are all over the place. If you want to troll work on it because you suck at it.

Are you kidding me or serious ?!!!!
You just said you stopped playing it why would you care. :ROFLMAO:
Get your story straight.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
So why are you here? Just to troll?

If you stopped playing it maybe you should also stop following it. Weren't you just bitching that the android ports were buggy. You are all over the place. If you want to troll work on it because you suck at it.

You just said you stopped playing it why would you care. :ROFLMAO:
Get your story straight.
Go away leg puller

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Says the guy who believed Hopes when he said the next two updates were going to be remakes. So he was going to remake the game release it and then remake it again. :unsure: And you thought he might be serious. LMAO. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: Holy shit that is good.
Thanks Mr.leg puller

Even DA's android port not working . There is something wrong. It is good that I stopped playing a while ago

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes