JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Eh.. all call for harem modders!?
Doubt that would work if (stating this only as 100% hypothetical example only, not saying the following will happen) one of the main girls dies in the story.

Only thing Hopes said was "The planned story will not allow for Harem ending."
So not sure that can be changed with modding tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Doubt that would work if (stating this only as 100% hypothetical example only, not saying the following will happen) one of the main girls dies in the story.

Only thing Hopes said "The planned story will not allow for Harem ending."
So not sure that can be change with modding tbh.
True as well. I mean, modders would probably not only have to rewrite the story but for a true harem they'd need to create graphics. All I can see is some kind of "no forced decisions, can have all endings in a row" but even that would arguably need a major rewrite to feel right.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
patch fix by the coder
Just applied the patch, it seem this patch fixes that bug with the flood of incoming messages that comes after MC's interaction with Luna (when he gives that toys package for TJ) with the whole "Nimble fingers unlocked" "The Painter unlocked" "Promotion event available" etc when it's already been unlocked and done back in v0.07.

Kudos to the coder for the quick fix. (y)

True as well. I mean, modders would probably not only have to rewrite the story but for a true harem they'd need to create graphics. All I can see is some kind of "no forced decisions, can have all endings in a row" but even that would arguably need a major rewrite to feel right.
Yup, they'd need to make everything from scratch (story to allow for harem ending, assets, codes).
I mean, if they have that kind of talent, it's probably better used elsewhere (like make their own separate game) than spending it working on a mod that only a subset of players may (or may not) want.

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
cant seem to tricker the event : my name is luna i have story 9 but its never trickes i try for a week (in game) now how do i tricker it?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
any idea where it tells me what icon means what? like the gun = 2 and glasses guy seems to indicate stealth.. but what is the skull? they male figure is what? and handcuff?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
any idea where it tells me what icon means what? like the gun = 2 and glasses guy seems to indicate stealth.. but what is the skull? they male figure is what? and handcuff?
Here you go:

View attachment 1455051

Offensive Power (5) Defensive Power (14)

Stealth (9) Threat (5)

Strength (6) Intelligence (10)

Agility (5) Charisma (8)

Perception (7) Knowledge (6)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Gun is Offensive Power, Yes the one below that is Stealth, the Skull is Threat, the male figure is Charisma and the handcuffs which are actually binoculars is perception.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
View attachment 1863272

Beeping heart is Health points, and Shield with star on it is Mission points.
It shows you on the left side when you're about to start a contract.
DOH thanks buddy.. Another noob question.. i see the WT guide and seems I need more perception and dont see a D contract to get more stats .. got the first knowledge on nimble fingers.. guess I just need to grind?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
DOH thanks buddy.. Another noob question.. i see the WT guide and seems I need more perception and dont see a D contract to get more stats .. got the first knowledge on nimble fingers.. guess I just need to grind?
Doing girls' free-roam events will give you +1 permanent points (don't remember which events give which +1 points) each that will increase your stats.

Also, yes, grind until you get the best reward in terms of equipment.
For example with Nimble Fingers, iirc, the best reward is Lock Glasses which gives a pretty big boost in Knowledge & Intelligence stats when equipped.

With Perception Stats, get the Holy Pants equipment from Delivery Boy contract (it raises Perception by 2).

Also, until you get the best equipment, it's good to make use of shops which may have good equipment that may give you a boost in stats.
Basically, it's a game of swapping in and out equipment (swap out your lesser equipment and swap in better equipment when you either buy or obtain them by reward).

Following are the current best equipment in the game (equipment's rarity in brackets) which I have equipped:

- Fedora (Rare)
- Long Coat (Rare)
- Bulletproof Vest (Rare)
- Hardened Gloves (Rare)
- Holy Pants (Epic)
- Lock Glasses (Legendary)

By the time you get all the above equipped to your MC, contracts will be easy-peasy when you go through repeats.

Last edited:

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Doing girls' free-roam events will give you +1 permanent points (don't remember which events give which +1 points) each that will increase your stats.

Also, yes, grind until you get the best reward in terms of equipment.
For example with Nimble Fingers, iirc, the best reward is Lock Glasses which gives a pretty big boost in Knowledge & Intelligence stats when equipped.

Also, until you get the best equipment, it's good to make use of shops which may have good equipment that may give you a boost in stats.
Basically, it's a game of swapping in and out equipment (swap out your lesser equipment and swap in better equipment when you either buy or obtain them by reward).

Following are the current best equipment in the game (equipment's rarity in brackets) which I have equipped:

- Fedora (Rare)
- Long Coat (Rare)
- Bulletproof Vest (Rare)
- Hardened Gloves (Rare)
- Holy Pants (Epic)
- Lock Glasses (Legendary)

By the time you get all the above equipped to your MC, contracts will be easy-peasy when you go through repeats.
not forget delivery mission need low level for alt path the flag mission

Reactions: JJJ84 and Cartageno
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes