UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
My God, poor Joey, the amount of disrespect he has to put up with. First nobody remembers him, then everyone assumes he's dead (repeatedly), and this time he's just straight up insulted. Cmon guys, Joey's awesome! He's totally going to be the MC's best bud.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, HopesGaming, I know this is just me nitpicking and you're limited in what you could render based on models, but -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awesome update either way. (y)

Reactions: performant

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
With introduction of Fawkes Feni in this update, I think there's now one more to the lineup of characters we can get hyped to see in Frenetico Tournament!

Lineup of competitors (that I can see):

- MC
- Luna (she's a veteran of these tourneys after all)
- Eiza (also has some experience with the tourneys in the past)
- Dominico (with him likely being MC's "rival"? Possible)
- Fawkes (Given he's the Champion of Tiratore Scelto tournaments from Frenetico Tournaments, of course he'll be present)

and many more I'd expect.

Heh, getting pretty hyped for it now.
Except MC would probably fight semi-competently and then lose - unless there is a really important reason for him to win, he'd probably prefer to hide his strength.

Jan 16, 2018
2 dumb questions, after i download the bugfix where in the files am i supposed to put it and was the bug fix patch supposed to be able to cause the rank up to soldato or am i missing something?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Except MC would probably fight semi-competently and then lose - unless there is a really important reason for him to win, he'd probably prefer to hide his strength.
It would depend on when abouts the Frenetico Tournament will be held.
Hopes said before that Frenetico is split into different levels;

- Beginner
- Intermediate
- Advanced

So lots of factors could determine whether MC wins or not.

And for me personally, whether MC actually wins or not is actually not a big deal (it's not really what I'm hyped about).
It's the whole festivity of the Frenetico itself with Families gathering, and competing, while seeing familiar faces is what matters the most.
The whole immersion in that experience. That's what matters to me.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
2 dumb questions, after i download the bugfix where in the files am i supposed to put it and was the bug fix patch supposed to be able to cause the rank up to soldato or am i missing something?
Extract the contents of Bugfix zip inside the "games" folder.
The folder itself will have same named files as the Bugfix zip content, and will ask to whether you want to overwrite the files.
Click Yes.

Rank up to Soldato actually happened in v0.07, but for some reason in this update messages kept popping up saying "able to rank up" "you unlocked promotion event" even after the player has already done all of those (by the time player gets to v0.08, having finished v0.07 content).
This bugfix (specifically v0.08.2, from what I've seen), fixes all of those weird bugs.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
jjj you read Lore of new Family, hopes added in discord various days?
I remember Hopes posting draft version of it before as a reply to my thread when I asked some stuff about the lore (I think it was some time ago).
I really liked what I read (not sure if it's the same one you're referring to though).

Jan 16, 2018
Extract the contents of Bugfix zip inside the "games" folder.
The folder itself will have same named files as the Bugfix zip content, and will ask to whether you want to overwrite the files.
Click Yes.

Rank up to Soldato actually happened in v0.07, but for some reason in this update messages kept popping up saying "able to rank up" "you unlocked promotion event" even after the player has already done all of those (by the time player gets to v0.08, having finished v0.07 content).
This bugfix (specifically v0.08.2, from what I've seen), fixes all of those weird bugs.
yeah so i did the file stuff, after some digging it seems like im stuck at the part where im supposed to do "the contract" problem is my character hasnt mentioned a word of it and theres no dialogue with wilfred to get that rolling, so i should just wait for .08.2

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Can i ask something... Does some of you know name of The Big Five Families?

(Sorry, if this question is note allowed or something and if some of you don't know or can't.. Its fine)

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
yeah so i did the file stuff, after some digging it seems like im stuck at the part where im supposed to do "the contract" problem is my character hasnt mentioned a word of it and theres no dialogue with wilfred to get that rolling, so i should just wait for .08.2
It doesn't show up under the work option with Wilfred under the "Events" tab? ( just making sure you don't overlook that option )

P.S you can only get to level 5 max, Soldato ( only one event so far..)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
v0.08.0.2 patch is already up (I've attached it).
Hope it solves your issue.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Actually let me try a speed run as a test.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Can i ask something... Does some of you know name of The Big Five Families?

(Sorry, if this question is note allowed or something and if some of you don't know or can't.. Its fine)
in the game has name varius old big 5 Families and the new big 5 families

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I just did a speed run of it (pretty much ctrl fast skip dialogue), and "The Contract" event works fine on my end.

Are you sure you're doing it correctly?

First:
You go talk to Wilfred (select Contracts in dialogue option):
Snap 2022-06-11 at 12.47.35.png

Then after you're done talking with him, click on your laptop, and select "research on Contracts".
After that, "sleep" for 3 nights.

When you're done with that, go and talk to Wilfred again.
Select "Wilfred, I got nothing out of search" and the event will complete.
Snap 2022-06-11 at 12.48.33.png

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes