Mar 28, 2019
~>Damn I was expecting badass main mission on MC to show his potential.

~>I guess the main priority is main char girls to mend broken/issue family and allow grace to work in family business.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
She'll pop up by herself as you play through. I believe it's the event called Can I have This in the log.

Install the bugfix and go through the Contract event chain.
the Bugfix in the OP has virus and it breaks the game keeps lag and crushing all the time when doing missions and so

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Can someone who knows what they are doing please get the 8.02 patch onto the OP to stop all the complaints about the old patch?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Can someone who knows what they are doing please get the 8.02 patch onto the OP to stop all the complaints about the old patch?
Just made a report on the OP with v0.08.0.2 link.
All that's left is for one of the moderators to notice it and change it.

Happy4now

Aug 28, 2017
Haven't tried .2 patch, but I saw two screen bugs that were annoying during the VN scenes:
1. The amount of money seems to always be stuck on the screen
2. I used my last painkiller on a mission and its explanation then was stuck at the bottom of the screen until I went into another mission and hovered over a mission point refill.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
She'll pop up by herself as you play through. I believe it's the event called Can I have This in the log.

Install the bugfix and go through the Contract event chain.
Wheres the bugfix I clicked on laptop on the bed click bugfix and and no other option to choose from other than the return option.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Really cannot get the bug fix to work; it results in the game not opening and an error message. I am replacing the files inside the game folder on a Mac. Any suggestions gratefully received.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Except MC would probably fight semi-competently and then lose - unless there is a really important reason for him to win, he'd probably prefer to hide his strength.
MC internal monologue : "Right, I was forced to enter this tournament by Uncle Wilfred to gain experience and exposure, but there's no point in going all out. Besides, I don't want everyone to know what I can do in case the shit hits the fan some day."
Luna : "Hey MC, since Capos aren't allowed to compete in the same division as Elites or Soldatos I thought I'd come by and wish you luck. Don't be nervous, ok? I know you can do it. Win for me."
MC internal monologue : "Ok, change of plans."
MC :
75e91fd50a5b82967f874405384e192b46d1282ev2_00.jpg

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone running into game errors while saving?
yeah, i tried saving after doing nimble fingers contract (fresh start, rank 1) with this error:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.EquipmentSlots'>: attribute lookup store.EquipmentSlots failed

looks like i'll have to go back to a save before doing any contract

Last edited:

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
The game has a built-in guide.
Click on the "J" button at top and open up your Journal.

In the "Journal" window which opens up, click on the "Event Log" tab.
Event Log shows all the pre-requisites that are required to trigger for every event.
thanks, but i know, i done this, the pre requisites was completed, but nothing happened, and i dont know what do

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
thanks, but i know, i done this, the pre requisites was completed, but nothing happened, and i dont know what do
You have to complete the My Name Is Luna quest and then hit the continue button in the evening.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Really cannot get the bug fix to work; it results in the game not opening and an error message. I am replacing the files inside the game folder on a Mac. Any suggestions gratefully received.
I had the same issue. If you are past "the contract" main event and gotten the promotion to soldato you should be okay to play without the bug fix. Just don't save immediately after receiving an item from contracts. If you do you should still be able to rollback but you'll have lost some progress. If you haven't finished "the contract" you might be out of luck unless we get a new bug fix version at some point.

This update doesn't seem to be mac friendly. I even downloaded the pc version on my mac. I usually play that if there is no mac version using the ren'py software, but the pc version wouldn't launch even without the bug fix. I just get an error. Not sure why this is the first time I've had that problem.

Reactions: Pendrell

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I had the same issue. If you are past "the contract" main event and gotten the promotion to soldato you should be okay to play without the bug fix. Just don't save immediately after receiving an item from contracts. If you do you should still be able to rollback but you'll have lost some progress. If you haven't finished "the contract" you might be out of luck unless we get a new bug fix version at some point.

This update doesn't seem to be mac friendly. I even downloaded the pc version on my mac. I usually play that if there is no mac version using the ren'py software, but the pc version wouldn't launch even without the bug fix. I just get an error. Not sure why this is the first time I've had that problem.
Thanks, appreciate the response. I've played through the new content in VN+free roam mode so I'm good from that point of view. I was just puzzled from a technical standpoint why the fix seemed to be breaking the game for me. Seems like it's a wider issue than just me so I'll just wait for a future stable build before going through the contract stuff. Thanks again.

Reactions: WhiteyG

Sir_Jizzalot

May 6, 2022
I enjoyed the update for what it is.

MCs relationship with Gracie moved along nicely.

Can understand people's disappointment, but personally was fine with what was delivered and very happy to see progress on this AVN is still taking place.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes