Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Takes time to develop such system.
Cheat modes can pretty much bypass the stat's requirement with a single click. Almost the same effect. A lot of work were involved into this new free roam mode, which means work hours were put to develop it, instead of story progression, which means delay/lack of content.
As JJJ already pointed out, past experience shows that cheats can screw up your save to where no progression possible anymore and at the least make you miss content.

Also I respectfully disagree that this is "lack of content". It is a different content, correct, and some players may prefer straight up told story to gameplay mechanics, which is fine. However, in this wide, vast world of sick fetishes, a few of them are along the lines of "playing a game" and "earning a reward" - fetishes where others, even loli incest necrophiliacs, may say "this is too much" but I happen to enjoy these kinks.

If you can skip them without hurting your game, sure, knock yourself out. But for others it's part of the experience and thus it is content. Not least because during the roaming you also get some background on the stuff that's happening.

Reactions: JJJ84

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
You have to complete the My Name Is Luna quest and then hit the continue button in the evening.
maybe my game is broken, i completed everything, all the girls quests, this is
You have to complete the My Name Is Luna quest and then hit the continue button in the evening.
ok, now i got it, the continue button should be pushed at evening and i thought it was automatic at evening... thanks bro

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
After reading some of the comments i rly thought this is like a 15 min update and a waste of time, then i played it for like 2 h and enjoyed every bit of it. If something like this came out every maybe 5 months that would be nice. If some of u are like me and read the comments before playing then don't be confused by the playtime some ppl write, cause i think they fast forwarded it and went straight for the lewd stuff.

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
I'm getting the same issue on PC
If you talk with Wilfried, is there maybe a new option at the bottom of the Talk menu?
That was the issue for me, I still had a Wilfried quest open (Press J to see the Journal, whether that's also the case for you), it was just greyed out in the Talk menu so I didn't really realize it
After finishing the Quest, I got the Promotion Event

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
I have a problem, I can't see the options and I can't start the game, can someone help me how can I fix this issue?

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I have a problem, I can't see the options and I can't start the game, can someone help me how can I fix this issue?
I think it was explained before in this thread, did you change language?
think that was the problem, hope someone can confirm that and explain in more detail what to do (i can't remember exactly what to do).

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
think that was the problem, hope someone can confirm that and explain in more detail what to do (i can't remember exactly what to do).
I'm sorry, I'm new in this thread, I just wanted to ask for help.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, tested to switch language and it worked fine. We had just some problem early version if the Language wasn't implemented in the game, thats why we see only 2 Langs anymore. Dunno whats this time the problem, that some people encounter that no Options Start Screen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: matschbirne

Jdertaufer

Feb 19, 2018
Well, tested to switch language and it worked fine. We had just some problem early version if the Language wasn't implemented in the game, thats why we see only 2 Langs anymore. Dunno whats this time the problem, that some people encounter that no Options Start Screen.
Same here, also did the test of switching language and it worked fine. The problem must be other.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I had only read that here somewhere, maybe the error was fixed with the bugfix and another error seems to appear with his game.

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
Same here, also did the test of switching language and it worked fine. The problem must be other.
No, it is correct. The issue is that they have a non-supported language already set in their persistent file, which means the menu cannot load properly so they cannot go to options to switch languages again

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
Really cannot get the bug fix to work; it results in the game not opening and an error message. I am replacing the files inside the game folder on a Mac. Any suggestions gratefully received.
I don't have a Mac, so I can't test it, though the byte code files work in both Windows and Linux, Can't say what is wrong without error logs

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
Haven't tried .2 patch, but I saw two screen bugs that were annoying during the VN scenes:
1. The amount of money seems to always be stuck on the screen
2. I used my last painkiller on a mission and its explanation then was stuck at the bottom of the screen until I went into another mission and hovered over a mission point refill.
Those were indeed fixed in 0.08.0.2, though if they are already up you need to go back to where they showed in the first place (mission inventory, laptop)

Reactions: Happy4now

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
Just applied the patch, it seem this patch fixes that bug with the flood of incoming messages that comes after MC's interaction with Luna (when he gives that toys package for TJ) with the whole "Nimble fingers unlocked" "The Painter unlocked" "Promotion event available" etc when it's already been unlocked and done back in v0.07.
It was just an issue of level up notifications catching up because upgraded previous saves didn't have that info which was an oversight. Same with the gallery images which should unlock correctly now (there are a couple that unlock after Story 1)

Here's all of the fixes so far:
Patch 1:
* Fixed The Contract not getting assigned when starting new game (this blocks Promotion event and Story 5)
* Fixed "X Quest Complete" notification when upgrading saved game
* Fixed receiving all of the level up messages when you gain XP after upgrading save.
* Fixed issue where saved game might fail to load after receiving an item
* Fixed player level appearing higher than it should be
* Fixed player money display missing in new games

Patch 2 (includes patch 1):
* Prevented the consumable tooltip and the money tooltip from getting stuck.
-If they are already stuck you will need to select the item in the mission mode and open and close the laptop respectively
* Fixed another issue where saving would break temporarily soon after losing health or energy points
* Unequip works properly now
* All gallery images now properly unlock
* When missions are disabled, you now retain your stealth bonus (works after updating even on existing games)
* Fixed the sprite shader which was broken on Open GL ES (which includes ANGLE2 renderer. GL2 was fine)

To install extract all of the files in the zip to game/, it should ask about overwriting 39 files.o not simply place zip/7z file into the game folder, this does nothing.

Please make sure the latest patch is installed correctly before reporting any issues

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This is my perfect save file. v0.08.0.2
Contract Exploration is not 100%.
"perfect save route" means every girl?
I had multiple saves from 6.5 (didn't play 7.0), that I apparently can't use in this new update. I had a route with the Isabel affair, and a route where I was just friends with her. But, honestly, will there be repercussions later in the game for choosing a harem route? Or will having a route without Isabel prevent future repercussions? I don't wanna have to start over, so I guess I'm just curious if this one save will be enough. lol 0_O

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"perfect save route" means every girl?
I had multiple saves from 6.5 (didn't play 7.0), that I apparently can't use in this new update. I had a route with the Isabel affair, and a route where I was just friends with her. But, honestly, will there be repercussions later in the game for choosing a harem route? Or will having a route without Isabel prevent future repercussions? I don't wanna have to start over, so I guess I'm just curious if this one save will be enough. lol 0_O
Nobody really knows yet. There will be no harem in the end but my best guess is that there will still be enough time to "opt out" with Isabel if you will.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes