Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
i did that for a week in game nothing happends
it says in your room noon/afternoon like JJJ84 said sleep then skip time to noon if nothing happends then skip to afternoon if still nothing happend go to sleep and try again next day if that doesn´t help idk there seems to be an issue then

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i did that for a week in game nothing happends
If you haven't done so already, download the v0.08.0.2 bugfix patch and apply it to your game.
Then try again.

Not sure whether it will solve your issue, but it might.

If that doesn't work either (and you're meeting both requirements for the event), then I have no idea.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
i did nothing new just the 3 normal stuff like kiss goodbye
I tryed an old save i´m still there at Femme Fatal luna event it says daytime livingroom i tryed to trigger it but nothing happends she lays only on the couch and you can only talk to her but nothing more seems to be an issue i still have 8.0

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
wel looks like my game is bugged and after restarting have al bigfixes but nothing works so i tink i just dump the game
its a shame i really like the game but not want to start over again for the 10th time or something like that

if someone have a save form the beginning of this update then maybe i will keep playing if not it not a big deal

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
wel looks like my game is bugged and after restarting have al bigfixes but nothing works so i tink i just dump the game
its a shame i really like the game but not want to start over again for the 10th time or something like that

if someone have a save form the beginning of this update then maybe i will keep playing if not it not a big deal
on Fapnation its still version 7.2 download it there ( if you dont have version 7.2) and try it in this version if it trigger you just have to start game savepoints then already there

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I tryed an old save i´m still there at Femme Fatal luna event it says daytime livingroom i tryed to trigger it but nothing happends she lays only on the couch and you can only talk to her but nothing more seems to be an issue i still have 8.0
I tried one of my old saves as well, and Femme Fatale Luna event triggered without any problem. :unsure:
Have you got the game patched to v0.08.0.2?

My game's saves from v0.07 onwards still work after patching to v0.08.0.2 (though not the ones prior to v0.07).

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I tried one of my old saves as well, and Femme Fatale Luna event triggered without any problem. :unsure:
Have you got the game patched to v0.08.0.2?

My game's saves from v0.07 onwards still work after patching to v0.08.0.2 (though not the ones prior to v0.07).
yeah i downloaded bugfix now i cant load saves from 7.2

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84

Tingle

Nov 17, 2018
Hello guys!

I need some tips I suppose. I finished with succes all D-Contracts and apparently reached the max xp. But nothing happen and I can't continue the main story.

As I can see, the rank "Soldato" is missing to move forward. I spoke to Wilfred and checked Event .. nothing here.

Someone can help ? Thx in advance.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Hello guys!

I need some tips I suppose. I finished with succes all D-Contracts and apparently reached the max xp. But nothing happen and I can't continue the main story.

As I can see, the rank "Soldato" is missing to move forward. I spoke to Wilfred and checked Event .. nothing here.

if i remember correct its under event contract?
Hello guys!

to start this event, enter the Work Menu and start the Promotion event. Talk to Blackie: ask him about the details of the promotion and proceed when ready. Talk to Wilfred: he wants to talk to you, meet him by Cordia’s study at noon or earlier.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
if i remember correct its under event contract?

to start this event, enter the Work Menu and start the Promotion event. Talk to Blackie: ask him about the details of the promotion and proceed when ready. Talk to Wilfred: he wants to talk to you, meet him by Cordia’s study at noon or earlier.
I have the same issue as Tingle, cant access the soldato event and none of what you mention here is any help Im sorry to say. There are simply no event contracts to start, everything I can do is finished, nothing there to see.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes