JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hello guys!

I need some tips I suppose. I finished with succes all D-Contracts and apparently reached the max xp. But nothing happen and I can't continue the main story.

As I can see, the rank "Soldato" is missing to move forward. I spoke to Wilfred and checked Event .. nothing here.

Someone can help ? Thx in advance.
I have the same issue as Tingle, cant access the soldato event and none of what you mention here is any help Im sorry to say. There are simply no event contracts to start, everything I can do is finished, nothing there to see.
To both of you, are your game versions, v0.08.0.2 (i.e. did you all apply the v0.08.0.2 bugfix to your game from the game thread's OP?)?

If you haven't, apply the bugfix and try again.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I have the same issue as Tingle, cant access the soldato event and none of what you mention here is any help Im sorry to say. There are simply no event contracts to start, everything I can do is finished, nothing there to see.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Are the new sex scenes(And the previous scenes with the nun and eiza)in the gallery? if not, does anyone have saves for all the sexy scenes?

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
To both of you, are your game versions, v0.08.0.2 (i.e. did you all apply the v0.08.0.2 bugfix to your game from the game thread's OP?)?

If you haven't, apply the bugfix and try again.

Yeah, you were right, it was a simple and "stupid" oversight from me. When they release a new update and it says Version: 0.08.0.2 Bugfix and then you download and doesnt notice that down by the link, it says (v0.08.0). Thank you guys for showing the interest and helping out..

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Are the new sex scenes(And the previous scenes with the nun and eiza)in the gallery? if not, does anyone have saves for all the sexy scenes?
Gallery has all the scenes up till v0.07 (or v0.07.2, since only difference between the two are bugfix) which includes the 2 Ombra mission events (so yes that includes BJ scene with Sister Amita, & vaginal Sex scene with Eiza).

However the gallery is not updated with the v0.08 (or v0.08.0.2) content.
I'm assuming that will be included on the next update, which is the season finale.

minasetaki

May 1, 2019
the last time i play, i using version 0.06.5, now my saves not work anymore
any solution beside restart from begin

wejouh

Oct 2, 2018
Hi all,

Downloaded the game, copied the 0.08.0.2 bugfix into /game/, but it only gave a traceback file citing error. Is it supposed to be 0.08.0.0 - 0.08.0.1 - 0.08.0.2, or is the .1 bugfix skipable now that .2 is out?

Thanks in advance!

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Can't progress in story without promoting to Soldato I assume. I'm currently at 134% progression for associate so I assume I messed something up

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
As JJJ already pointed out, past experience shows that cheats can screw up your save to where no progression possible anymore and at the least make you miss content.

Also I respectfully disagree that this is "lack of content". It is a different content, correct, and some players may prefer straight up told story to gameplay mechanics, which is fine. However, in this wide, vast world of sick fetishes, a few of them are along the lines of "playing a game" and "earning a reward" - fetishes where others, even loli incest necrophiliacs, may say "this is too much" but I happen to enjoy these kinks.

If you can skip them without hurting your game, sure, knock yourself out. But for others it's part of the experience and thus it is content. Not least because during the roaming you also get some background on the stuff that's happening.

Never had any issue with cheat mod, and I'm pretty sure many others didn't as well. The only issue reported was inflating the stats through mod.
Well, one could just add money, then purchase the stats available in game, without breaking the limit, or even better wait for the stat's requirement to appear, before purchasing them. By doing so, that would be literally impossible to occur any problem, because the stats would be in the realm of normality within the game's set limits, but they could be bought without the need of the grinding for money, with the click of one button.

Sorry but nope, gameplay enhancement is not actual story content, does not matter how much life quality it is.
Development time that could have been added into the story, was put into this new system.
The explanation was, some people couldn't use the mod correctly.
I think it would be a quicker solution to either bug hunt the conflicting code lines, that would break the game, if stats became too high, which automatically would solve such problem. OR make a mini tutorial about how to use cheat mod without breaking the game.
Then we would have a very similar effect, but with a fraction of development time spent on.

Currently, we can play in 3 ways. Normal, normal with cheats and free roaming. All of those allows full exploration and interaction with the world. Cheats DO NOT remove this option.
We still do not know how VN mode will be. But I hope it only comes into fruition after the story progresses significantly.
Which also appears you share a similar opinion, for you do not seek to lose interactions, therefore VN mode ain't that important for you.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes