JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
"perfect save route" means every girl?
I had multiple saves from 6.5 (didn't play 7.0), that I apparently can't use in this new update. I had a route with the Isabel affair, and a route where I was just friends with her. But, honestly, will there be repercussions later in the game for choosing a harem route? Or will having a route without Isabel prevent future repercussions? I don't wanna have to start over, so I guess I'm just curious if this one save will be enough. lol 0_O
Hopes said before the "planned story will not allow for harem ending", so as Carta said Harem will not be possible in the end Though I guess that can be interpreted in numerous ways; whether MC will be forced into a decision to decide just one of the girls, or if one of the main girls end up dying due to the story and the player can only achieve an "incomplete" harem in the end.

So noone knows what sort of consequence is in store if the player chooses to have their MC fool around with all the girls (also Hopes did say that he will be adding option to just "friend-zone" all the main girls, like he did with Isabel's route).

So all will depend on what Hopes decides in the future storylines.

For now, just enjoy the game, and don't worry too much about the future repercussions (though perhaps I shouldn't be saying this since this post might come to bite me in the ass later :HideThePain:, but what can I say? I'm a man-whore :BootyTime: )

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
My 2 cents:

Really well done update in every respect, had to finish it in one sitting.

Now for the negative:
How can you just tease Isabel like that and leave it there, man? I mean, ffs.
I know this is a minor thing, but I kinda chuckled at the sound effect used when Isabel peeking scene starts.
It was very suitable, yet one of those "Uh-oh, busted" sounds :HideThePain::BootyTime:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
So noone knows what sort of consequence is in store if the player chooses to have their MC fool around with all the girls (also Hopes did say that he will be adding option to just "friend-zone" all the main girls, like he did with Isabel's route).

For now, just enjoy the game, and don't worry too much about the future repercussions (though perhaps I shouldn't be saying this since this post might come to bite me in the ass later :HideThePain:, but what can I say? I'm a man-whore :BootyTime: )
On this post https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-08-0-2-hopesgaming.15459/post-2067635, Hopes says not to worry about dating anyone right now or ever (that was 3 years ago though). Not sure if this stance has changed, but I would assume we would at least be warned in someway if there were severe consequences.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
On this post https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-08-0-2-hopesgaming.15459/post-2067635, Hopes says not to worry about dating anyone right now or ever (that was 3 years ago though). Not sure if this stance has changed, but I would assume we would at least be warned in someway if there were severe consequences.
The quote of him saying "planned story will not allow for harem ending" is actually fairly recent, it's from last year's Q & A he did in his Patreon.

So I'd assume it's more or less his stance on the harem matter right now.
Though as I said (in my previous post), that answer by him can be interpreted in a number of ways, so....

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Nobody really knows yet. There will be no harem in the end but my best guess is that there will still be enough time to "opt out" with Isabel if you will.
Hopes said before the "planned story will not allow for harem ending", so as Carta said Harem will not be possible in the end Though I guess that can be interpreted in numerous ways; whether MC will be forced into a decision to decide just one of the girls, or if one of the main girls end up dying due to the story and the player can only achieve an "incomplete" harem in the end.

This would mean, since my saves are from 6.5, I will have to use the given save, and then start over to create another game with the other route. :(
With games where the development takes as long as this game, it's really hard for me to just play one route, until I finish that route, then start over and play a different route. SO, I am the type to play multiple routes, each update, as the development progresses.
And I chose not to play the 7.2 update, because it appeared to just be a quality overhaul, with no new significant scenes. Had I known older saves wouldn't work, I would have downloaded 7.2, and made new saves. :(
Welp, some decisions will be made, I guess.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This would mean, since my saves are from 6.5, I will have to use the given save, and then start over to create another game with the other route. :(
With games where the development takes as long as this game, it's really hard for me to just play one route, until I finish that route, then start over and play a different route. SO, I am the type to play multiple routes, each update, as the development progresses.
And I chose not to play the 7.2 update, because it appeared to just be a quality overhaul, with no new significant scenes. Had I known older saves wouldn't work, I would have downloaded 7.2, and made new saves. :(
Welp, some decisions will be made, I guess.
Actually, v0.07 (or v0.07.2 for that matter, same content, just the latter one has few bugfixes), has in it 2 Main events (regarding Eiza and Ombra mission storyline) & 5 Wilfred's D-contracts.

Even if you dismiss the D-contracts stuff, 2 Ombra mission events are significant to the main storyline.
Either you misinterpreted what v0.07 was at the time of its release or if someone told you it's only quality overhaul, well.... they were basically lying lol.

Aug 8, 2016
Finally got time to play through the new update and figured I'd throw my hat in to the ring as well.

First of all, I think this continues to be easily one of the top 3-games on here which I assume is why there is always so strong emotions and such extreme backlash when people don't get exactly what they wanted. I get that the people who really dislike Gracie got disappointed with an update focused on her but even if you hate her there is plenty of character development for most of the other characters as well. especially the MC.

Besides, I get that everyone loves Luna but Gracie really needed a focused update to flesh out her character and her relationship with MC. Luna's relationship began and developed naturally through the course of the game, Gracie's didn't really. It's been pretty clear that no type of relationship come naturally to her and while they had several solid scenes it was still a pretty one sided and sterile relationship which MC correctly points out a few times. This made sense for who Gracie is and her issues with people but I think this update helped a lot to define it. I also like how Gracie seemingly understands and takes the MC's mask of insignificance as a matter of fact at this point and knows he's more than he lets on. It adds something between the two the MC doesn't have with the others.

All in all I really liked the update. Including the duel with the kinda cheesy foreshadowed Arrendersi- conclusion :p
Obviously it is disappointing that the update took a year to come out but given how weird the last two years have been for most people I'm not really surprised and just happy the project is still ticking along.

Also, on a more serious issue, since there's clearly been some confusion in the thread let me be clear:
Cordia is best girl.
Isabel and Luna can struggle for second and third place with Eiza taking fourth.
Gracie is still fifth but only due to tough competition.

This is the truth of the matter.:whistle:

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Finally got time to play through the new update and figured I'd throw my hat in to the ring as well.

First of all, I think this continues to be easily one of the top 3-games on here which I assume is why there is always so strong emotions and such extreme backlash when people don't get exactly what they wanted. I get that the people who really dislike Gracie got disappointed with an update focused on her but even if you hate her there is plenty of character development for most of the other characters as well. especially the MC.

Besides, I get that everyone loves Luna but Gracie really needed a focused update to flesh out her character and her relationship with MC. Luna's relationship began and developed naturally through the course of the game, Gracie's didn't really. It's been pretty clear that no type of relationship come naturally to her and while they had several solid scenes it was still a pretty one sided and sterile relationship which MC correctly points out a few times. This made sense for who Gracie is and her issues with people but I think this update helped a lot to define it. I also like how Gracie seemingly understands and takes the MC's mask of insignificance as a matter of fact at this point and knows he's more than he lets on. It adds something between the two the MC doesn't have with the others.

All in all I really liked the update. Including the duel with the kinda cheesy foreshadowed Arrendersi- conclusion :p
Obviously it is disappointing that the update took a year to come out but given how weird the last two years have been for most people I'm not really surprised and just happy the project is still ticking along.

Also, on a more serious issue, since there's clearly been some confusion in the thread let me be clear:
Cordia is best girl.
Isabel and Luna can struggle for second and third place with Eiza taking fourth.
Gracie is still fifth but only due to tough competition.

This is the truth of the matter.:whistle:
Thats my winner of this update
screenshot0001.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: matschbirne

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Actually, v0.07 (or v0.07.2 for that matter, same content, just the latter one has few bugfixes), has in it 2 Main events (regarding Eiza and Ombra mission storyline) & 5 Wilfred's D-contracts.

Even if you dismiss the D-contracts stuff, 2 Ombra mission events are significant to the main storyline.
Either you misinterpreted what v0.07 was at the time of its release or if someone told you it's only quality overhaul, well.... they were basically lying lol.
One or the other...I don't remember...but, yeah, that basically put this game on a backburner for me. It was my favorite game, at one point. But, having so much going on in my life, at the moment, I doubt I will have much time to start over a new game. It's just gonna have to wait. And where I'm moving to, I will have limited data and won't be able to download a 3gb+ game (awaiting a compressed version will be more common for me then lol). Is what it is, I guess.

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
mm 6 pages and still no anwer to my question mmm

cant seem to tricker the event : my name is luna
i have story 9 but its never trickes i try for a week (in game) now how do i tricker it?

the rest wont tricker too so what do i do wrong

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022

i have story 9 but its never trickes i try for a week (in game) now how do i tricker it?

did you look in journal if you have everything to trigger it?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
One or the other...I don't remember...but, yeah, that basically put this game on a backburner for me. It was my favorite game, at one point. But, having so much going on in my life, at the moment, I doubt I will have much time to start over a new game. It's just gonna have to wait. And where I'm moving to, I will have limited data and won't be able to download a 3gb+ game (awaiting a compressed version will be more common for me then lol). Is what it is, I guess.
Well, not like I have trouble with data, but I'm sort of in the common boat as you in that I use compressed versions most of the times when playing renpy games (for me, it's the storage space the full size version takes up in the HDD which is the issue. Yup, I there are tons I play, and without using compressed, the storage space will run out a lot faster lol).

Thats my winner of this update
View attachment 1865291
"Lowest ranked Elite Soldato" my ass.

Wilfred is wrong in his assessment of Canoley.
I demand a re-evaluation!! :LUL: :WeSmart:

Reactions: c3p0 and FookU2

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

There's 2 requirements for that event.
The other requirement for My name is Luna (other than completion of Story 9: I'll protect you) is for MC to be in his bedroom at noon/afternoon.

Try sleeping once and on the next day skip time to either noon or afternoon when in MC's room.
It should trigger.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
There's 2 requirements for that event.
The other requirement for My name is Luna (other than completion of Story 9: I'll protect you) is for MC to be in his bedroom at noon/afternoon.

Try sleeping once and on the next day skip time to either noon or afternoon when in MC's room.
It should trigger.
or that i cant really remember its to long i played 7.2

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes