johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Hi all!
Somehow my savefile got messed up and the game throws this error when trying to load:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't find if anyone reported this.
Save's attached.

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
Hi all!
Somehow my savefile got messed up and the game throws this error when trying to load:
Didn't find if anyone reported this.
Save's attached.
Did you try and copy 0.08 overtop of 0.07.2? You look to have a bunch of files that were deleted in 0.08 which would break things

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
I dont get how to be promoted,; i'm at 133% associate, and i hav enothing in the "event" tab, also all the remainning "quest" ask me to be soldato....And all my D-contract are green

In my main event Journal, only "the contract" is available, but i have no clue how to trigger it

I dide not used the cheat mod i played as intended to be played

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Never had any issue with cheat mod, and I'm pretty sure many others didn't as well. The only issue reported was inflating the stats through mod.
Well, one could just add money, then purchase the stats available in game, without breaking the limit, or even better wait for the stat's requirement to appear, before purchasing them. By doing so, that would be literally impossible to occur any problem, because the stats would be in the realm of normality within the game's set limits, but they could be bought without the need of the grinding for money, with the click of one button.

Sorry but nope, gameplay enhancement is not actual story content, does not matter how much life quality it is.
Development time that could have been added into the story, was put into this new system.
The explanation was, some people couldn't use the mod correctly.
I think it would be a quicker solution to either bug hunt the conflicting code lines, that would break the game, if stats became too high, which automatically would solve such problem. OR make a mini tutorial about how to use cheat mod without breaking the game.
Then we would have a very similar effect, but with a fraction of development time spent on.

Currently, we can play in 3 ways. Normal, normal with cheats and free roaming. All of those allows full exploration and interaction with the world. Cheats DO NOT remove this option.
We still do not know how VN mode will be. But I hope it only comes into fruition after the story progresses significantly.
Which also appears you share a similar opinion, for you do not seek to lose interactions, therefore VN mode ain't that important for you.
You might not have had problems, others did have. So a warning is fair.

And I did not say that the gameplay mechanics were "story content", I said they were "content". Even though with the gameplay enhancement (missions) some story content was included, already the enhancement itself increased the enjoyability of the game for me. And yes, that includes that I cannot just click on "new equipment now" but have to do a bit of work for it. You might not enjoy it, and as said that is fine, but for me the dev time wasn't wasted or similar.

Reactions: c3p0

TrapIsJustice

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
It's been quite some time since I played so I may have experienced a bit more content than some, overall I loved the update, love what's going on with grace, love the story progression, and the mc getting to show off a bit more was fun. Hoping for more of all that, and honestly, I think I'd be in favor of more lore-building stories like with Fawkes and the tournament games being explained with a light mission about the mc's past and why he's in the contract here and there. A linear path to the contract story would be boring IMO.

However, I do hope I'm still alive by the time we get there (satire... kinda :KEK: <3 ). All love for hope and the game and you should never rush the creative process I suppose but I def understand where some of these guys in the thread are coming from, but aye most of us are here for free so even if he was milking it, that's for his patrons to decide to unsub.

See you all again preferably before 2023.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sean88hh

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
I dont get how to be promoted,; i'm at 133% associate, and i hav enothing in the "event" tab, also all the remainning "quest" ask me to be soldato....And all my D-contract are green

In my main event Journal, only "the contract" is available, but i have no clue how to trigger it

I dide not used the cheat mod i played as intended to be played

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Never had any issue with cheat mod, and I'm pretty sure many others didn't as well. The only issue reported was inflating the stats through mod.
Well, one could just add money, then purchase the stats available in game, without breaking the limit, or even better wait for the stat's requirement to appear, before purchasing them. By doing so, that would be literally impossible to occur any problem, because the stats would be in the realm of normality within the game's set limits, but they could be bought without the need of the grinding for money, with the click of one button.

Sorry but nope, gameplay enhancement is not actual story content, does not matter how much life quality it is.
Development time that could have been added into the story, was put into this new system.
The explanation was, some people couldn't use the mod correctly.
I think it would be a quicker solution to either bug hunt the conflicting code lines, that would break the game, if stats became too high, which automatically would solve such problem. OR make a mini tutorial about how to use cheat mod without breaking the game.
Then we would have a very similar effect, but with a fraction of development time spent on.

Currently, we can play in 3 ways. Normal, normal with cheats and free roaming. All of those allows full exploration and interaction with the world. Cheats DO NOT remove this option.
We still do not know how VN mode will be. But I hope it only comes into fruition after the story progresses significantly.
Which also appears you share a similar opinion, for you do not seek to lose interactions, therefore VN mode ain't that important for you.
I disagree, and I'm with Carta on this one.

And I think you're not taking into account couple of factors here:

1) The Contracts system has always been there from the beginning.

The contracts have been there from the early game. The first version of the contract was there even at the time of the Beach Prison event (when I discovered this game).
It's not a system that Hopes suddenly decided to implement out of the blue.

It's always been part of his plan to include this system from start, and just took time till v0.07 to fine-tune it.

2) The new Contracts system is pretty much superior to the old Contracts system

I remember the old contracts system. All it had was just one short paragraph and some stats for MC and a very much roll of the dice RNG system which ended the contract in an instant.
As much I loved the game even back then, contracts I feel was just not good and I became incredibly bored with it after 1~2 minutes of going through it and just didn't bother to spend time with them back then.

Now with implementation of the new contract system in v0.07, initially the system took some getting used to yes, but I find it to be leaps and miles better than the old version.

Whereas the old system had just measly paragraph as plot, the new contracts actually have a decent story in each of them (that I could sort of see them as mini-events in a way).
Whereas the old system the gameplay was pretty much non-existent, the new system has those classic old RPG like gameplay elements to it while adding exploration and fights along with gear and stats no longer being RNG like.

People's opinion on the contracts have been varied since the new system's reveal; some like them and some don't.
I like them a lot, but I can certainly understand some people not liking it and just want to experience the VN aspect only (I'm like that for some other games, heh).

But regardless of difference in opinion (like contracts system or don't like contracts system), the new system is a huge improvement over the old one, and saying it's a waste?
Well, I just don't agree with that (besides, as I said in my previous post to you, now that Hopes managed to get the contracts system he wants, future development of these contracts won't take anywhere near as much time it took for v0.07, where he was in the process of "trying to figure it all out").

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the story is good and the female characters are beautiful, but waiting 1 year for an update is too long

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The mission system is ok, but, once a quest is green we should be able to insta finish it, like it was previewsly, cause redoing the same thing is boring imo
That basically goes against the whole point of the contracts though.

You're not supposed to get the perfect score in the first try. If it ended up that way, it would make gameplay pretty much obsolete (with MC's stats becoming meaningless).
The aim of the contracts (which I feel) is to in a way struggle or be challenged in the beginning, and through repeats of the contracts with higher stats (gained either by doing girls' free-roam events or equipping better gear), grow and eventually rise to get that perfect score of "S" after some tries.

Reactions: D Dog

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That basically goes against the whole point of the contracts though.

You're not supposed to get the perfect score in the first try. If it ended up that way, it would make gameplay pretty much obsolete (with MC's stats becoming meaningless).
The aim of the contracts (which I feel) is to in a way struggle or be challenged in the beginning, and through repeats of the contracts with higher stats (gained either by doing girls' free-roam events or equipping better gear), grow and eventually rise to get that perfect score of "S" after some tries.
I think he meant "once you've seen everything", so explored every nook and cranny, including the perfect run. So the "repeat with higher stats" has already happened in this scenario. Which I think would be a reasonable optional choice. (I would still replay, but it is true that by now you can auto-solve it)

TedMaul

Mar 18, 2020
I'd forgotten about this game, I may have played it 2 years ago during Covid lockdown. The backstory of Luna was really moving. Is it worth playing now? Has the story moved on? Thanks.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'd forgotten about this game, I may have played it 2 years ago during Covid lockdown. The backstory of Luna was really moving. Is it worth playing now? Has the story moved on? Thanks.
Most people in this thread will tell you it is worth it, otherwise we would have left. (As in other threads there is also some regular complainers)

Yes, the story has moved on. It hasn't as much as the time elapsed suggests because this is not a full time game and quite a bit was dedicated to improving game mechanics. But there's also story advancement (how much depends a bit on when you really played it), main story as well as individual girl story.

In all probability you will have to restart again though, the last-but-one update (game mechanics ...) killed old saves.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think he meant "once you've seen everything", so explored every nook and cranny, including the perfect run. So the "repeat with higher stats" has already happened in this scenario. Which I think would be a reasonable optional choice. (I would still replay, but it is true that by now you can auto-solve it)
Ahhh, you're right.
He did say, "once the quest is green" (My bad, no coffee this morning can do that to my brain lol).

Than yeah, auto-resolve unlocking when quest is green would be a nice addition as an option.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes