JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yes, all patched to v0.08.0.2

Yes, all checks passed.
That's odd.
I tried testing your save file with various different scenarios True Ending, Normal Ending, not discovering old man's secret, changing up the order of interactions etc, but Contract is still coming up as orange.

You might wanna ask 3 Pood & HopesGaming to take a look at your save file.
Quite strange how I was able to get green on my save for that Painter Contract whereas it's not possible to get green on yours. :unsure:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
That's odd.
I tried testing your save file with various different scenarios True Ending, Normal Ending, not discovering old man's secret, changing up the order of interactions etc, but Contract is still coming up as orange.

You might wanna ask 3 Pood & HopesGaming to take a look at your save file.
Quite strange how I was able to get green on my save for that Painter Contract whereas it's not possible to get green on yours. :unsure:
ok i think there is misunderstanding there...

each mission needed two days to complete if you are using the cheating mod, and even if you are not using the cheat two results needed to be done to complete one using the confront the girl and the second one steal the painting.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You need to get the two renders. I See Through You, and Cute Gracie
I already got the 2 renders from earlier attempts so they do not show up anymore.

But I've figured out what's missing. Turns out I needed to do exactly as "true" ending except steal the painting instead of confront the girl.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
ok i think there is misunderstanding there...

each mission needed two days to complete if you are using the cheating mod, and even if you are not using the cheat two results needed to be done to complete one using the confront the girl and the second one steal the painting.
I already did that with his save file.

First day, I did the confront the girl path (true ending), and slept, then second day I tested with steal the painting.
His Painter contract still remains orange.

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
I already got the 2 renders from earlier attempts so they do not show up anymore.

But I've figured out what's missing. Turns out I needed to do exactly as "true" ending except steal the painting instead of confront the girl.
I looked at your save. The two paintings were not gotten. Those were the only missing flags

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
should i say lucky who played the game then, because now as i see it that the game went backward instead of forward????
I have no clue what you are talking about. In order for the game to have gone backwards this update would've had to have been Hopes taking stuff out of the game and adding nothing new. That isn't what happened so to say it went backwards makes no sense. The guide can still be useful as a way get the most points with the various love interests in most conversations. Not anything in the new update but still useful. The guide was last updated for .6.5 I believe. The update prior to this one .7.0 was a major overhaul of the contract system and gameplay mechanics. So anything in the guide dealing with that stuff is now useless. You can still get everything you need in order to pass all contracts from the shop or earn them in the contracts. I'm sure as the game goes forward and we get new contracts we will see new items added to the shop and rewards in the new contracts.

I still want my katana and rpg :devilish:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Fuck man I got to the part where Luna tells her story, I'll just tell you one thing I'm crying for real in this one mainly for Sofia and Luna, man this kind of scene breaks me, I know it's a game but what the fuck man. I took the whole scene because I wanted to know the whole story but I'll never see something like that again, you shouldn't do that with children.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I already did that with his save file.

First day, I did the confront the girl path (true ending), and slept, then second day I tested with steal the painting.
His Painter contract still remains orange.
yeah but you need to cover all the blocks searching and interacts

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I have no clue what you are talking about. In order for the game to have gone backwards this update would've had to have been Hopes taking stuff out of the game and adding nothing new. That isn't what happened so to say it went backwards makes no sense. The guide can still be useful as a way get the most points with the various love interests in most conversations. Not anything in the new update but still useful. The guide was last updated for .6.5 I believe. The update prior to this one .7.0 was a major overhaul of the contract system and gameplay mechanics. So anything in the guide dealing with that stuff is now useless. You can still get everything you need in order to pass all contracts from the shop or earn them in the contracts. I'm sure as the game goes forward and we get new contracts we will see new items added to the shop and rewards in the new contracts.

I still want my katana and rpg :devilish:

what contracts you are talking about??? if you mean missions??? then its only these 5 missions plus the couple + ones the wine

only the rank D nothing else dont know why they even has the other confidential boxes there.

and i dont know if you read the earlier post i was talking about the shop where you could buy the skills and guns as how it shown in that guide that you are defending that part is not in the game as also someone else commented that option was in the older version last two years or so....

and thats why i wrote that the game is going backward instead of forward????!!!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
yeah but you need to cover all the blocks searching and interacts
Did that pretty much for all of them.

And even if I for some reason didn't, it really should affect the whole "going green" with the contract anyway.

Going Green (if how it went with rest of the contracts are an indication), pretty much depends on the following:

- All endings explored
- All hidden renders discovered
- Other Discovery (dialogue or knowledge) through interactions (like the convo with the Priest in the Church, or in finding out about the girl's secret in the cemetery)

Blocks which have nothing in them, doesn't really contribute anything towards 100% completion (going Green) even if explore is clicked (and they generally don't have the "interact" option in the first place).

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Did that pretty much for all of them.

And even if I for some reason didn't, it really should affect the whole "going green" with the contract anyway.

Going Green (if how it went with rest of the contracts are an indication), pretty much depends on the following:

- All endings explored
- All hidden renders discovered
- Other Discovery (dialogue or knowledge) through interactions (like the convo with the Priest in the Church, or in finding out about the girl's secret in the cemetery)

Blocks which have nothing in them, doesn't really contribute anything towards 100% completion (going Green) even if explore is clicked (and they generally don't have the "interact" option in the first place).
if this walkthrough doesnt help you then no one could help you.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Guys, I think I need some help.
I have read that more than one has had the same problem, but I can't get the Main Event "The Contract" to start.

I tried to talk to Wilfred at any time of day, after having done all the contracts available and having reached the maximum in every other storyline before the moment arrives when it is necessary to have done, in fact, "The Contract". But there is no "The Contract" in the Event page.

I have installed the "0.08.0.2" patch several times, but nothing to do.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
what contracts you are talking about??? if you mean missions??? then its only these 5 missions plus the couple + ones the wine

only the rank D nothing else dont know why they even has the other confidential boxes there.

and i dont know if you read the earlier post i was talking about the shop where you could buy the skills and guns as how it shown in that guide that you are defending that part is not in the game as also someone else commented that option was in the older version last two years or so....

and thats why i wrote that the game is going backward instead of forward????!!!
screenshot0002.png

Contracts not missions. It says it right above them. And I'm aware what you are talking about. The guide was last updated for 6.5 or something like that. In version .7 the contract system completely changed. There were no real contracts before it was a simple hit the button depending on your stats you either passed or failed. With the new contracts (the ones form .7.0) and rewards in them the store now has less items. Plus you can earn points doing the actual story missions that upgrade your character further. Future updates will have new contracts in them that we will be able to access as we raise our rank in the family. Probably not until season 2 I'm guessing since the next update should be the end of season 1. Changing something to make it better does not mean the game went backward. What you find confusing about that idk.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
jjj, what you think its the structure of Family ranks ? cadets, ect
Associate → Soldato → Elite Soldato → Caporegime / Wilfred's Division → The 4 Serpents → Consigliere → Capo Bastone → Don (Donna)

From the Ombra mission, it seems to be heavily implied (like with Amita & Elita's convo) some of Wilfred's Division members were former Capos, and given the sort of relationship that each rank has with each other, I'd say those 2 ranks are equal in rank.

While Wilfred in the DeLuca Family is very much respected by all and seems to have the most power/control only next to Cordia, purely in terms of organization structure, I'd say Antonio is higher as Capo Bastone (Capo Bastone is Jalen's position as well, so seems to be that it's the position specifically reserved for the heir).

if this walkthrough doesnt help you then no one could help you.

lol, I don't need it.
For my own save, I already greened all the Contracts (including the Painter).

I was only testing out Cabin Fever's save for him cause it wasn't working for his save.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Guys, I think I need some help.
I have read that more than one has had the same problem, but I can't get the Main Event "The Contract" to start.

I tried to talk to Wilfred at any time of day, after having done all the contracts available and having reached the maximum in every other storyline before the moment arrives when it is necessary to have done, in fact, "The Contract". But there is no "The Contract" in the Event page.

I have installed the "0.08.0.2" patch several times, but nothing to do.

after installing it go to sleep and in the morning talk to wilfred there you will see the contract to talk about then you go to the laptop to search about the contract that he told you to do sleep then sleep again until he says that he need to speak with wilfred about it again.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
after installing it go to sleep and in the morning talk to wilfred there you will see the contract to talk about then you go to the laptop to search about the contract that he told you to do sleep then sleep again until he says that he need to speak with wilfred about it again.
Done.
But it doesn't work.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
View attachment 1867380

Contracts not missions. It says it right above them. And I'm aware what you are talking about. The guide was last updated for 6.5 or something like that. In version .7 the contract system completely changed. There were no real contracts before it was a simple hit the button depending on your stats you either passed or failed. With the new contracts (the ones form .7.0) and rewards in them the store now has less items. Plus you can earn points doing the actual story missions that upgrade your character further. Future updates will have new contracts in them that we will be able to access as we raise our rank in the family. Probably not until season 2 I'm guessing since the next update should be the end of season 1. Changing something to make it better does not mean the game went backward. What you find confusing about that idk.

Whity i am talking about the shop that mentioned in the guide it shows that you can buy skills and guns... that part is not in the game what are you mumbling about just because you read one or two words from what i type and then jump without understanding what is exactly its all about.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes