Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
WhiteyG, put aside your pitchfork and your torches.

Because I'll do a real question to HopesGaming

Just one, not 12. Damn JJJ!

But it is the most important question e-v-e-r. That makes all previous questions obsolete!

Mr. Godfather:
From now on, the one and only outfit for Luna on contracts/missions will be the Ninja-Luna? Riiiight? Riiiiight???:devilish::devilish::love::love::LOL::LOL:

tiurcer

Nov 27, 2018
Tried installing the bug patch and it doesn't open or copy for me. Is it needed for this update or is there instructions around it that I'm missing? Using WinRAR.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
ok not sure what i am missing but where do i do contracts? the promotion soldato event is green and story 7 mother even is green.. but no clue where to do contract missions .

kalez

Mar 1, 2019
Trying to download the bugfix and it is blocked every time saying there is a virus attached to it. Anyone know what's up with it?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are you 2 really this daft? If you want to see what's in the update and you have problems using a simple search, read the damn changelog!

There is plenty of story in this update or have it completely gone over you geniuses heads that Gracie IS a part of the main story?
Only story: me big dong, me fuck girl. Rest too complacet ... daffical ... hard.

JetLife5423

Aug 19, 2021
I can't seem to get the Main Event of The Contract to start. Did everything else possible up until that point, including side material and the work contracts. The old guide says to talk to Wilfred, but I can't ask him about it. Is there some way to trigger it or is it bugged?

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
I am slightly confused, I am rank 5, I keep seeing questions about a promotion and having to install 8.0.1 to fix it. I only have some contracts and no events listed. I installed 8.0.1, Still nothing changes. My saves are still labeled as 8.0, Am I good to go or am I missing content?

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
I can't seem to get the Main Event of The Contract to start. Did everything else possible up until that point, including side material and the work contracts. The old guide says to talk to Wilfred, but I can't ask him about it. Is there some way to trigger it or is it bugged?
bugfix is already out, download the 0.8.1 file that exists on the 1st page.

Reactions: JetLife5423

kreed11

Nov 10, 2018
How do you start the, "My Name is Luna" event. That seems to be preventing me from advancing to this update. I have the required story event, "Ill Protect You". Cant seem to figure out what to do next. Ive waited at noon/afternoon in my room and Lunas room.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Good lord, the amount of idiocy displayed by some people whining with the whole "oh there is very little/no new content" in the thread since the update released is so absurd that it's not even funny.

Let me break it down:

1) Amount of content itself
No one is denying the update took a long time to release. Hopes even acknowledged it saying it's due to real life situations that resulted in the release in taking a long time.
But if we look at the update itself;

- 1 Luna event (Fearless Serpent)
- 9 Gracie events (Work Seduction, I don't Smoke, Movie & Dinner, Morning Job, Business Toys, Sessanta Nove, Arrendersi, Nepotism, The Grind)

It's a pretty huge update (chunky really). At the very least, it's a very decent amount of content, even if we take the long update time into account (even though some of you might dispute it saying "No it's not!" lol).

2) Update's content didn't move the story forward at all (no progression)

:FacePalm: This has got to be one of the dumbest things I've read on this thread.
Technically, yes, all the girls are categorized as Main Story, Main Events, Girls free-roam/lewd events, into 3 separate sections.

But even ones such as Girls free-roam events, some (but not all. For example, Those getting Wine for Isabel events, they do align under more filler-ish border of the content) of them are pretty impactful that they actually move the main story forward.

Helping Gracie to get noticed by Cordia & Wilfred to get her to work for the Family is a huge stepping stone in terms of the main storyline (because in the main story, Gracie was just not allowed before and had to sneak on a mission for the Straffan mission) and drives both Gracie's story as well as the main story forward (with these events providing very natural transition of Gracie's character onto the main story in terms of official missions).

Seriously, saying this is almost as bad as some idiot saying "My name is Luna" was a filler lol

3) Why no new Main Story/Main events content?

Because Hopes generally releases the contents updates in rotations. Going back and forth between pattern of;

Main Story/Main events → Girls Free-roam/lewd → Main Story/Main events → Girls Free-roam/lewd........

and so on and so on....... (with also Wilfred's Contracts in there as well. Probably paired with Main Story/Main events).

v0.07 was Main events + Contracts update with 2 Main events (What is Truly weak is Truly strong, Unofficial Boss) with 5 Wilfred's Contracts (Nimble fingers, The Snooping Bonans, The Delivery Boy, The Bonanzo Meeting, The Painter)

So of course, this v0.08 would be focused on Girls Free-roam/lewd content.
Now, I'm not saying Hopes will always stick to that pattern (for e.g. next update will be short main story event for season 1 finale, but with season 2's first update, it is very likely there will be another main story/main event content to kick off season 2), but that's generally been the way he released his content.

So there you have it.
Whether some of you may like it or not, that's how it is.

Seriously if you all are that unhappy with the update due to "lack of content", perhaps you should do the best thing? Stop following the thread, and move onto the game you think that provides abundance of content? Oh who am I kidding. They complain now and when the next update comes they'll be the first to download and rush here to complain again. And......the cycle continues :HideThePain:

WhiteyG, put aside your pitchfork and your torches.

Because I'll do a real question to HopesGaming

Just one, not 12. Damn JJJ!

But it is the most important question e-v-e-r. That makes all previous questions obsolete!

Mr. Godfather:
From now on, the one and only outfit for Luna on contracts/missions will be the Ninja-Luna? Riiiight? Riiiiight???:devilish::devilish::love::love::LOL::LOL:
Actually, I have 10 questions saved that I'll ask Hopes later (waiting couple of days since people are still playing the update).
Might have a bit more...... or not, depending on my mood I guess lol.

Looks like a lotta people are gunning for my position! :HideThePain::LUL:

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
There will be no harem ending, as Hopes has confirmed, but as far as up to this version (which I haven't played yet) there are no known consequences (you only got to turn down one girl anyway). So as of now: go for it, the decision will come soon enough.
Eh.. all call for harem modders!?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Eh.. all call for harem modders!?
Doubt that would work if (stating this only as 100% hypothetical example only, not saying the following will happen) one of the main girls dies in the story.

Only thing Hopes said was "The planned story will not allow for Harem ending."
So not sure that can be changed with modding tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Doubt that would work if (stating this only as 100% hypothetical example only, not saying the following will happen) one of the main girls dies in the story.

Only thing Hopes said "The planned story will not allow for Harem ending."
So not sure that can be change with modding tbh.
True as well. I mean, modders would probably not only have to rewrite the story but for a true harem they'd need to create graphics. All I can see is some kind of "no forced decisions, can have all endings in a row" but even that would arguably need a major rewrite to feel right.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
patch fix by the coder
Just applied the patch, it seem this patch fixes that bug with the flood of incoming messages that comes after MC's interaction with Luna (when he gives that toys package for TJ) with the whole "Nimble fingers unlocked" "The Painter unlocked" "Promotion event available" etc when it's already been unlocked and done back in v0.07.

Kudos to the coder for the quick fix. (y)

True as well. I mean, modders would probably not only have to rewrite the story but for a true harem they'd need to create graphics. All I can see is some kind of "no forced decisions, can have all endings in a row" but even that would arguably need a major rewrite to feel right.
Yup, they'd need to make everything from scratch (story to allow for harem ending, assets, codes).
I mean, if they have that kind of talent, it's probably better used elsewhere (like make their own separate game) than spending it working on a mod that only a subset of players may (or may not) want.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes