Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
And, on the X year of development, we finally got to a handjob from Luna, the main love interest. Horay?

It got to be a record of slowburn. Seriously.

I honestly forgot that that redhead even existed, she is a super side character. Why do we care about her again? She tried to kill us and... and... and I don't remember anything else about her.

Isabella is a breath of fresh air in the closet full of traumatised virgins.

Gracie is such a terrific sociopathic slut, imao. She is very well aware that the guy has something going on with her sister, yet the moment she needs something from him she is all lovely and mellow and half naked. What a cunt. Luna, your dear darling proper princess sister justed fucked your boyfriend behind your back and then managed to smile at you, and your boyfriend did not feel even remotely self-concious.

Luna has some really shitty friends.

Overall, surprising amount of lewd content, but kinda disappointing for a year of wait. Honestly, you could have thrown us a bone and ended it on peneteration - with the update cycle "one lewd - one story" once a year it's not like 90% of people currently in the thread will ever see Gracie full sex scene. Best case scenario it will come out in four years as things are going (next year update plot, then luna, then plot, then isabel or cordia, then plot again only after that Gracie).

Nov 11, 2021
Not going to lie, Luna's backstory was one of the most depressing I have seen. That being said, it was brilliantly executed, gives you a better understanding that this girl has survived and gives the MC a bit more to work with in simply making her feel like a girl and she has worth aside from being a soldatessa. Bravo and excellent work there.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Canoley! :ROFLMAO:

That makes me want more! I really missed so much our girls! :love:

That said, I have to mention the effort on improving the UI, specially on saving names. It can be a minor detail, but from what I saw in other games in F95, it is the best I have seen so far. Simple, easy and direct.

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Can someone or anyone give me the link(0.8.0/Bugfixed) for android?

(but not DA... If some of you doesn't have it,, it/that's fine/okay... Once again, Sorry if i say something weird or wrong here(Comment)

Actually, i have downloaded it(before) and my problem is. When i touch/press the start button, i can't type/set name for the MC(the keyboard doesn't show up), i don't know if it's because of a bug, an error, lag, or just because my storage space is running low.

Reactions: Mh15

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
nope if I remember correctly it will be about cordia

and then Luna and then Isabel
If I remember correctly, next will be a short update with story content for Season 1 finale. Don't think it's focused on any of the girls specifically :unsure:

I guess you're talking about Season 2 which will be after the next update?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Headsup. Missable Gracie point in her mission. After the text encounter with the Old Man, but before the third dealer just wander randomly until a scene triggers where MC apologizes for being a wet towel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
nope if I remember correctly it will be about cordia

and then Luna and then Isabel
If I remember correctly, next will be a short update with story content for Season 1 finale. Don't think it's focused on any of the girls specifically :unsure:

I guess you're talking about Season 2 which will be after the next update?
Actually, Vidal's not correct about it either (even if it's assuming he's talking about Season 2):

Here's what I know (and a lot of it's been confirmed by Hopes):

1) Next update (let's just call it v0.08.5 lol)
- Season Finale Update which will be a short story event [confirmed by Hopes multiple times]
- Implementation of Lore section [also confirmed by Hopes]
My guess: probably the season finale will tie up all the loose ends v0.08 left. Cordia will decide officially whether Gracie will begin work for the Family or not (though of course there can only be one outcome lol), and she will also decide MC, Gracie, Luna's punishment for their "adventure" to Bonanzo territory

then, my guess is:

2) Hopes adds Tutorial contract to the game and more bugfixes other little edits/polishes etc, then release this small update. Soon afterwards he releases The DeLuca Family Season 1 on Steam

after the Steam release:

3) Going forward with Season 2
- Season 2 will start with at least 1 main story event that will involve MC meeting the other Big 5 Dons and their children [confirmed by Hopes]

4) Luna events will come first before Cordia's
Cordia route will only get unlocked after the following 2 requirements are met [confirmed by Hopes]

- Gracie gets permission to work for the Family (which was resolved in season 1)
- Luna gets reconciled with Cordia and their fractured relationship gets healed (still unresolved)

So that Luna event will obviously need to happen first

then finally,

5) Coooooooooordia! route is unlocked and her events get availalble :love:

HopesGaming is the above correct, or would you like to add/change something to this?

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
just unrar/unzip etc. ?
Or do we need to use Unren too?
Cuz some games need Unren first to unpack the archives before using unlock mods...
Just wanna be sure cuz haven't played the update yet...
THX
No need for unren. Just unpack it using 7zip or somesuch and plonk it in the game folder.

Mazrim

Sep 10, 2018
Hi not sure if anyone can help me out. I seem to be stuck on rank 4 associate. My score is Rank 4 (133.3%) so I should have gone up to rank 5 surely? Not sure if its a bug or I've missed something obvious.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes