LazyBear29

Feb 20, 2021
Around the time when it neared the release of v0.07 (Ombra missio
That's probably because you're thinking of version number as percentages.
That's not the case here.

More often than not, version numbers don't really mean anything for this site.
For a lot of games, version numbers are just what it is....... a numbering system.

For example, in another game you might have an update where at a point it's v0.38, and on the next next it will jump to 0.79.

Of course, there may be exceptions (like for example OIAL or Eternum by Caribdis, his update always go in 10% increments, with 0.1, 0.2, 0.3.......0.8, 0.9, 1.0 Final) but those are rare.
Nah... I was thinking more like 100% divided by 4 seasons = 25% per season. So if we are close to end of season 1 and we are way beyond 30% since it was at this state before update that was realesed before the current one I felt the % doesn't felt right to me. So basicly what i tried to tell with my not so great english skills ( not my native tongue as you probably noticed ) is that I would not stick much to that 30% statement from Hopes from some time ago as game development is not rocket science and probably he/her will make plenty of changes and cutbacks/expansions in his/her original plan along the way :) Only Hopes know what he/her plan next ( and I am sure even he/her doesn't know evrything :) )

That said I should probably check new update now but to be honest I don't realy have time right now so couple more days until I try it ( long weekend in my country soon ). Probably will start over from scratch because last time I played was some time ago and don't realy remeber all of the plot. Is there much Isabel ( favorite girl ) in new update? I know its Gracie focused ( least favorire girl so far sorry:p ) but maybe my sweet Isabel has some scenes also?

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Nah... I was thinking more like 100% divided by 4 seasons = 25% per season. So if we are close to end of season 1 and we are way beyond 30% since it was at this state before update that was realesed before the current one I felt the % doesn't felt right to me. So basicly what i tried to tell with my not so great english skills ( not my native tongue as you probably noticed ) is that I would not stick much to that 30% statement from Hopes from some time ago as game development is not rocket science and probably he/her will make plenty of changes and cutbacks/expansions in his/her original plan along the way :) Only Hopes know what he/her plan next ( and I am sure even he/her doesn't know evrything :) )

That said I should probably check new update now but to be honest I don't realy have time right now so couple more days until I try it ( long weekend in my country soon ). Probably will start over from scratch because last time I played was some time ago and don't realy remeber all of the plot. Is there much Isabel ( favorite girl ) in new update? I know its Gracie focused ( least favorire girl so far sorry:p ) but maybe my sweet Isabel has some scenes also?
The "4 seasons" statement was not definitive though (as I said in the previous post).
Hopes said it may have 3 or 4 seasons, so for all we know it could be 3 seasons, or it could be 4 seasons.

And I don't think it's a right approach of thinking it will be cut neatly into 25% (or all same % per season), most game development isn't anywhere as neatly cut up like that into equal pieces.
For all we know season 1 could contain 34% of the entire pie (i.e. the whole game), whereas season 2 could contain another 20% of the entire pie (resulting in both seasons 1 & 2 to add up to 55%).

Game could definitely have longer or shorter seasons in the future depending on how he decides so as I said before I doubt the split would be the same all around.

And right now with him obviously being the dev, he's the only source to go by, with anyone who asks question "How much of the game is completed?" (it's his game, and he knows best around how much has progressed for it overall).

With Isabel content, no. There is no new content with her (well nothing really significant).
Only just one scene (Not lewd) of her within Gracie's event, where she has some dialogue (won't spoil it since you haven't played it).
All I'm gonna say is, if you're anticipating Isabel content in this update (and also the next update), you should heavily temper your expectations, cause otherwise you'll be pretty disappointed (next upcoming update is just a short story event which serves as the season finale + Lore section. So no girls lewd/free-roam content in season finale).

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I think it's fair to say that HopesGaming isn't great at estimates, so I wouldn't put to much stock in that percentage.

He is a tremendous game developer and story teller so who gives a shit if his estimates are usually off. Just keep giving me content and the heads of some of the mysterious six. ;)

Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
So its been over a year or so since the last update. This update seems very small, so Im thinking of just skipping it and waiting till the next update arrives in a year or so (or whatever the timeline is for updates).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So its been over a year or so since the last update. This update seems very small, so Im thinking of just skipping it and waiting till the next update arrives in a year or so (or whatever the timeline is for updates).
What makes you think the update will be small?
It's got 1 Luna event, & 9 Gracie events.

It's at the very least really decent sized update, if not huge/chunky sized.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
HopesGaming
Too short (not sure actually, I have so much going on I have yet to play it)

When's the next one??

Hopes is Sexi(I guess if I imagine that Gracie and Luna are stand ins for you)

Also seriously, when is the next one?!?!?!?!?! (/s)

PEACE

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I'm really curious to see how the relationship with the two girls will develop.
I think at some point you will have to decide between Luna and Gracie.
And both have probably reached the point where they will be very sad after the decision, which reminds me again of the "threat" of Wilfred....
After the update it looks like the "right" path will be the one with Gracie. According to Wilfred's character descriptions of Gracie and MC, both are future Serpent material, and especially together unbeatable. They complement each other perfectly!
Probably they will be the leaders of the DeLuca family in the end. Personally though, I'd rather be with Luna and let Gracie take the lead.
I also think that she is the real "princess" in terms of looks. Something about Gracie's face looks weird (probably the "huge forehead"xD), while Luna's face is just perfect.
Man, I love this game, the waiting is driving me crazy!

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
I'm done with this game. I like it, but it always bugs out. Last time it was something about a gun. A known bug but the "fix" never worked. Decided to try again and reinstalled. This time, I can't get past "The Contract" to get to the next thing so I can progress. Keeps saying check my journal, but there's nothing there.

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
guide is shit i cant even complete the contract and ive done nimble fingers like 50 times and it still is only 95% complete help please.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm done with this game. I like it, but it always bugs out. Last time it was something about a gun. A known bug but the "fix" never worked. Decided to try again and reinstalled. This time, I can't get past "The Contract" to get to the next thing so I can progress. Keeps saying check my journal, but there's nothing there.
Uh, applying the v0.08.0.2 Bugfix on the OP actually should fix that issue you have.

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
OK, you've not completed The Contract mission.
This is not Contracts, rather it's your contract, the one why you're working for The Family.
I assume that you've already checked your PC, in your room & done the search for information on the contract?
Think it takes 3 nights to learn.
Then talk to Wilfred.
i cant even start it

Reactions: dumbass55

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A v0.08.0.3 bugfix is posted on Patreon now as well. Think I'm going to give this a week or two, just to see if things settle down a bit before catching up. It's unfortunate, too, because damn I'm excited to play this again.

Reactions: Enreso

MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020
I'm stuck and bug fixes aren't doing it. I can't get the promotion to Soldado Main Quest. Everything is maxed out and nothing new happens and Journal is saying there is more to do. Help is appreciated. It just says experienced is maxed for the current game lvl.

Reactions: dumbass55
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes