djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
But regarding this original post, I did not go too much into depth, you seem to get the wrong impression that there were "skills" as such, like "fancy moves" or similar. That is/was not the case. There was nothing you could do (story wise) that you couldn't do later. It was a different system that had different tools, but in which there was nothing special (you never knew how a mission went, you would only get a screen which either said "success" or "failure").
again picking on the language but also its deferant or not that is backward when something been there and got removed so acting like smart ass just to show off wont change the fact that its true.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So in essence you are considering it the programmer's fault that there are no safeguards against players modifying values as they want and no explanations on how not to cheat? He should write code so values which are impossible to get in game should not lead to crashing? He should consider all possible scenarios that wouldn't appear in game whether or not they work and make a handy chart? I fail to see how that would be faster.
Generally speaking it's better to program in a safe manner so unexpected values are handled better than just crashing. Otherwise that does increase the possibility of bugs happening when the stats can be raised that high legitimately.

Reactions: Meushi

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
Generally speaking it's better to program in a safe manner so unexpected values are handled better than just crashing. Otherwise that does increase the possibility of bugs happening when the stats can be raised that high legitimately.
The issue is more that cheat mods are actually shadowing original values. They aren't even the same types. I take no responsibility for people carelessly modifying the types of values they don't even understand n the first place. I would never get anything done otherwise

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The issue is more that cheat mods are actually shadowing original values. They aren't even the same types. I take no responsibility for people carelessly modifying the types of values they don't even understand n the first place. I would never get anything done otherwise
michael-scott-the-office.gif

Yet there are still those out there whining saying it's you and Hopes fault that you didn't change the code to allow the game to be able to be cheated to a ridiculous level (or put out a big warning sign/guide saying "Do not increase stats to artificial level or it will mess your game up") :FacePalm:

Just to clarify, 3 Pood, you're the Coder for DeLuca, yes?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
View attachment 1867866

Yet there are still those out there whining saying it's you and Hopes fault that you didn't change the code to allow the game to be able to be cheated to a ridiculous level (or put out a big warning sign/guide saying "Do not increase stats to artificial level or it will mess your game up") :FacePalm:

Just to clarify, 3 Pood, you're the Coder for DeLuca, yes?
lol should i comment to what just happend here.

kiss a** lol

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
lol should i comment to what just happend here.

kiss a** lol
lol whatever dude.
3 Pood's reply basically confirmed what I posted before (so only made the post as confirmation).
And tbh, that post wasn't even exactly directed towards you.

If you feel offended by it to leave such a remark, seems like it's more of a "you" issue than what I said.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
lol whatever dude.
3 Pood's reply basically confirmed what I posted before (so only made the post as confirmation).
And tbh, that post wasn't even exactly directed towards you.

If you feel offended by it to leave such a remark, seems like it's more of a "you" issue than what I said.
yeah but didnt confirm what you posted about my question and i wasnt asking about the cheat mod.

and i know its not toward me but just it was funny the way how you approached him thats all.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
The quote of him saying "planned story will not allow for harem ending" is actually fairly recent, it's from last year's Q & A he did in his Patreon.

So I'd assume it's more or less his stance on the harem matter right now.
Though as I said (in my previous post), that answer by him can be interpreted in a number of ways, so....
Well I sure hope there is a harem path, I'm pretty sure most of us been playing a harem path to do all the content in one go. I'm not going to worry about it now, the game still have a ways to go by looking at some of the features in the game aka contract lvls.

Reactions: Lord Soth

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Well, not like I have trouble with data, but I'm sort of in the common boat as you in that I use compressed versions most of the times when playing renpy games (for me, it's the storage space the full size version takes up in the HDD which is the issue. Yup, I there are tons I play, and without using compressed, the storage space will run out a lot faster lol).

"Lowest ranked Elite Soldato" my ass.

Wilfred is wrong in his assessment of Canoley.
I demand a re-evaluation!! :LUL: :WeSmart:
It's probably because Wilfred actually forgot that he evaluated him so he's saving face LOL.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Gallery has all the scenes up till v0.07 (or v0.07.2, since only difference between the two are bugfix) which includes the 2 Ombra mission events (so yes that includes BJ scene with Sister Amita, & vaginal Sex scene with Eiza).

However the gallery is not updated with the v0.08 (or v0.08.0.2) content.
I'm assuming that will be included on the next update, which is the season finale.
Thanks for the info for the next update.

Reactions: JJJ84

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Have you in stalled the patch (Not the main game) The patch that turns the version to 0.08.0.2.. Its a separate file directly under the "Mac install file link for the main game 0.08" file link and it is called "v0.08.0.2 Bugfix Only" You can check if you have the correct game vr. by saving your game and making sure it says 8.0.02 instead of 0.08
I have the same exact bug, and I started fresh with the last update, so IMO it is definitely a game breaking bug
By Contracts, do you both mean Wilfred's D-contracts?

View attachment 1867790
View attachment 1867791

So you're saying you selected "Contracts" button (on first screen), but no D-contracts show up (i.e. Nimble Fingers, The Painter etc?)? It all comes up..... empty?
:unsure:
If you don't have The Contract you did not install the patch. To install you need to extract all of the files from the zip file into your game folder. It should asked you to overwrite 39 files
Thank you all for the help, but it was definitely a game breaking bug. After trying them all, I gave up and just started a new game and finally now I have the option when I talk to Wilfred. But anyway thank you all for the help and the answers! <3

Reactions: justsum

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I dont get how to be promoted,; i'm at 133% associate, and i hav enothing in the "event" tab, also all the remainning "quest" ask me to be soldato....And all my D-contract are green

In my main event Journal, only "the contract" is available, but i have no clue how to trigger it

I dide not used the cheat mod i played as intended to be played
It was the same for me also. You just have to update to the lastest version of the game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I just played this again after a long absence (I wanted to give it time for a decent chunk of story to develop),
I love Luna, she represents one of my favourite archetypes, fun, strong and capable but a tiny bit fragile and I love the story, it's one of the few I actually read.

Can someone give me a sense of how frequently this game gets updated and whether the content of each update tends to be significant?

It kinda feels like there hasn't been much progress though, in fact it feels like some content has been cut, though maybe I'm getting confused with content from other games (it has been a long time).
Have the mechanics of this game been rewritten, I seem to remember being able to develop your character directly, putting points into stealth/perception etc, choosing whether to be Aggressive/Tactful, Stealthy/Direct, etc

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes