3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
Hey 3 Pood are you just helping out Hopes or are you now a permanent part of the team?

Anything that gets the process moving faster would be awesome. Love this game I'd say the only real issue it has is it's production time.
It's on a voluntary basis, basically when I have free time. Think of it less like me making things faster and more me making some things possible and less error prone, which can prevent stalls .I don't write text or make art, which is what most people see as "substantial content"

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i cant get to story 5 since it requires me to be soldato. but i finished all work task 100% and it keeps saying i cant get anymore xp in this version of game. so how am i going to advance to soldato from associate?

Reactions: dumbass55

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i cant get to story 5 since it requires me to be soldato. but i finished all work task 100% and it keeps saying i cant get anymore xp in this version of game. so how am i going to advance to soldato from associate?
Have you applied the v0.08.0.2 patch (to your game) from the OP?

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Looking forward to next updates for other DeLuca family members, as well as what this little adventure means for how Gracie fits into the family business.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
I like this game except for the binary philosophical discussions in which both answers that you can choose are wrong.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I like this game except for the binary philosophical discussions in which both answers that you can choose are wrong.
Isn't that the point of philosophical discussions though? The Greeks had a lot of fun with it back in the day ;)

(I know what you mean though.)

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
If you don't have the quest, you applied the patch incorrectly. The event is given unconditionally. See here:
what is the right way of applying the patch because the same case is with me all the contracts are completed but the promotion event is not coming even after applying the patch

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
what is the right way of applying the patch because the same case is with me all the contracts are completed but the promotion event is not coming even after applying the patch
The promotion has nothing to do with completing all of the contracts.

There's a really easy way to tell if you are applying the patch correctly - it would ask if you want to overwrite X number of files when you apply it. (I think it's 39 with the .2 patch.)

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
Not contracts as in the missions, "The Contract" which is a specific event that involves talking to Wilfred at the start of the game.

bbrZ72

Jun 2, 2021
If you are stuck at Rank 4, you need to complete the Promotion event. The requires The Contract to be completed. If you started at 0.08.0 then you need the 0.08.0.2 patch which is a separate download. You need to extract all of the files into the game folder. You should overwrite 39 files when you are done. This will ensure the quest is added and once completed you can do the promotion event.
Well i am extracting the 0.08.0.2 patch in the game folder but it is simply getting extracted there and not asking to overwrite those files . What should i do please help

Reactions: dumbass55

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
Well i am extracting the 0.08.0.2 patch in the game folder but it is simply getting extracted there and not asking to overwrite those files . What should i do please help
Is it the folder with the exe files, or the folder named "game", because it's the latter you need to extract to.

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
Are you extracting to a subfolder? Because if it's not asking you to overwrite files I have no idea what else you could possibly be doing 1655302064312.png

bbrZ72

Jun 2, 2021
Are you extracting to a subfolder? Because if it's not asking you to overwrite files I have no idea what else you could
Are you extracting to a subfolder? Because if it's not asking you to overwrite files I have no idea what else you could possibly be doing View attachment 1872030
i am doing exactly what you are saying but instead of overwriting it is making a new folder in the 'game' folder

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes