JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
For me it looks at the moment that the bugs from 0.7.2 aren`t fixed I upload my save there maybe they fix them so it is no wunder why so many people have problems with bugs and there saves.
You have to state the actual bugs you are experiencing otherwise the Dev & Coder won't know what to fix if you don't state the issues (even if you upload your save).

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You have to state the actual bugs you are experiencing otherwise the Dev & Coder won't know what to fix if you don't state the issues (even if you upload your save).
I reported it now. I don`t know if I had done this aso as it was new.

When I have had the bugs you can sure that I was not the only one that have had this so it can`t normal be that they get no response about that.

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
I reported it now. I don`t know if I had done this aso as it was new.

When I have had the bugs you can sure that I was not the only one that have had this so it can`t normal be that they get no response about that.
You reported nothing. You dropped your saves and left, not even saying issue you had

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You reported nothing. You dropped your saves and left, not even saying issue you had
It is complete buged. The Quests are open and can`t be solved then you look into it you can see it what have I to say about it it explain itself. As producer you look into the save to find the bugs. This is not my job and these are old bugs and no new bugs so they must normal all be solved !!!

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
It is complete buged. The Quests are open and can`t be solved then you look into it you can see it what have I to say about it it explain itself. As producer you look into the save to find the bugs. This is not my job and these are old bugs and no new bugs so they must normal all be solved !!!
.. I opened it and played the game as normal. If you aren't even going to say what you find wrong, then I'm just going to assume you don't know how to play the game

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, you certainly live up to your forum title ...

Apart from a complete crash at the startup, it is not obvious or self-explanatory what the problems are. Especially if we're having a layer 8 error, which the devs won't be able to reproduce and thus cannot help you.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
.. I opened it and played the game as normal. If you aren't even going to say what you find wrong, then I'm just going to assume you don't know how to play the game
I wrote it the Quest don`t go what is there not explain from itself?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Well, you certainly live up to your forum title ...

Apart from a complete crash at the startup, it is not obvious or self-explanatory what the problems are. Especially if we're having a layer 8 error, which the devs won't be able to reproduce and thus cannot help you.
I wrote it the Quest don`t go what is there not explain from itself? One look in the save try to play further you see the problem and you must see why is this problem there.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Yes, you are very hard to understand. But that is literally 8 clicks after loading your save. Now, I am done with you, you have been nothing but rude and certainly not helpful.
They are no 8 clicks it is not working and telling bullshit don`t change anything.

miropor

Apr 19, 2022
Hi guys, I just downloaded the game but it won't start and just opens up this note, even with the patch files copied in the game folder. What should I do?

1655400973546.png

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes