miropor

Apr 19, 2022
Hi guys, I just downloaded the game but it won't start and just opens up this note, even with the patch files copied in the game folder. What should I do?

1655400973546.png

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
another question about missions. gracies event: business toys. i bought the toys for 2000 and the req. is met but nothing happens in my room in the morning.?? am i missing something?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It is complete buged. The Quests are open and can`t be solved then you look into it you can see it what have I to say about it it explain itself.
That doesn't explain anything at all, and as 3 Pood said, what you said could basically mean anything (and you're refusing to explain what the specific issue is)

As producer you look into the save to find the bugs. This is not my job and these are old bugs and no new bugs so they must normal all be solved !!!
They are no 8 clicks it is not working and telling bullshit don`t change anything.
You're the one who's asking, no, demanding your "issue" to be fixed.
If this is the attitude you have when you actually need help with something, I'm almost afraid to find out your response when you are actually owed something lol

Seriously?
Well, this really shouldn't come as a surprise.
Hopes did say "As soon as the update is released, one of the posts that will be right back on like clockwork would be "Next update, when?" :LUL:

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
never mind i found out.
The game has a build-in guide for all the events in the "Journal" (button "J" at top), under Event Logs tab.
If you ever get stuck during an event, just check your Event Logs.

It lists all the events and the requirements that are needed to trigger them.

Doing so would certainly save you time from posting about an issue and soon after saying "Nvm, I figured it out."

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I seem to be luckier than others when it comes to bugs.
Have played through the game 3 times without the slightest error.
Maybe I am just able to follow simple instructions when copying but I would never accuse someone of incompetence...

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
can someone pls tell me how to get my gun? i cant enter the event to burn down the umbre since wilfred keeps telling me to get my gun.

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
can someone pls tell me how to get my gun? i cant enter the event to burn down the umbre since wilfred keeps telling me to get my gun.
If you have done the Soldato promotion, it should be in your inventory. In which case, you just need to equip it by talking to Wilfred, selecting Work, then Equipment. Select the Gun, and then Equip on the right panel

Reactions: raider_manhc

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
If you have done the Soldato promotion, it should be in your inventory. In which case, you just need to equip it by talking to Wilfred, selecting Work, then Equipment. Select the Gun, and then Equip on the right panel
omg... thks.. i did not see it in there since i already done all those work events 100%. before the soldato promotion. so did not think of it being in my inventory...thought i had to be in my room or somethingo_O

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
pls tell me you get to bang Onorina sometime? make it happen Dev. PLS. she is frickin hot.
Heh, you're not the only one.

Hopes (the dev) revealed that among the side-girls, she's gotten a surge in popularity from the players (whether Patron or not).

So she's gotten a bit more content than he originally planned (and hopefully, will get more content also).
Though on top of the main girls, I love all the side girls, not just Onorina :BootyTime:.

Reactions: EJW

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Heh, you're not the only one.

Hopes (the dev) revealed that among the side-girls, she's gotten a surge in popularity from the players (whether Patron or not).

So she's gotten a bit more content than he originally planned (and hopefully, will get more content also).
Though on top of the main girls, I love all the side girls, not just Onorina :BootyTime:.
yeah eiza is hot too:love:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes