3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
The titles turn green! It's like the titles become money. ;)
To be fair, the whole idea of the completion percentage is just a user request from people who wanted to know if they had anything they hadn't done yet. It's not really something for a bonus/achievement.

two-bols

Sep 28, 2020
There is an error that prevents me from loading my save. I could start a new game and play for a while, but after saving a few times, then loading back on that save, I'd get an error. I kept trying but it just goes straight to the error screen.

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
There is an error that prevents me from loading my save. I could start a new game and play for a while, but after saving a few times, then loading back on that save, I'd get an error. I kept trying but it just goes straight to the error screen.
That was fixed in 0.08.0.3 which is on Patreon

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Untitled.png
Did i miss Cordia content?? There is nothing showing in journal apart from Contract. But since I chose the story mode it's not available.

ArtMeat

Aug 30, 2021
OK. I read back 3 pages, and maybe what I'm seeing is further back than that, and if so, anyone who knows what post answers my questions, please reply. Otherwise, I'm asking here/now. Is there an official place for a bug report? Has anyone else seen these bugs?

I just finished playing to the end of the 0.08.0.2 content. My progression was to do all the LI events until forced to do a prerequisite Story or Main event in order to advance the LI events. I chose to do Isa first, then Luna next, and finished with Gracie, since that order (I think) forces the unlock of the fewest Main/Story events.

I think I've found two bugs:

1) Portend became available after The Cave (I think--it's possible it might have been sooner or slightly after), and because Luna and Gracie were together in the Living Room, I couldn't continue My Name is Luna (Luna in her bedroom, daytime) until doing Portend (completely out of sequence). I've attached the save file. Very odd. The branch originated from a save of version 0.07.0.2, but very early on. Interestingly, after completing the out-of-sequence Portend, I got the end-game credits roll, though that doesn't occur in the save, and I can't reproduce that now. After that, I could complete the 0.08.0.2 update content normally, but without Portend, since it was already done. Except...

2) I have no (None-Zero-Nada-Zip) replay gallery content from this update, only scenes created in 0.07.0.2. The last Luna entry is My Name is Luna and Gracie's is Feelings (Isa goes to all the way to Fly White Bird, Fly). I got the Story and Misc replays (up to I Love You My Son and Portend). Is that what the rest of you are seeing? If not, why am I broken? I'm guessing because Portend played and triggered endgame, but I don't know. I did get the Dragon Render when doing the final Team Gracie "mission."

I'll probably just start again a brand new 0.08.2 (or maybe .3?) and grind, but I did want to share this bizarreness.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
2) I have no (None-Zero-Nada-Zip) replay gallery content from this update, only scenes created in 0.07.0.2. The last Luna entry is My Name is Luna and Gracie's is Feelings (Isa goes to all the way to Fly White Bird, Fly). I got the Story and Misc replays (up to I Love You My Son and Portend). Is that what the rest of you are seeing?
Replay Gallery didn't get updated with v0.08 content so that's not a bug (it will get updated in the future, though given Hopes said in discord that he'll rework the Replay/Special Renders gallery, it might take a while).

Reactions: ArtMeat

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
HopesGaming

Fan of the game and thought I'd let you know in case your playtesters missed it. The current version has a continuity error. You can play through all of Gracie's content, including the new content, before reaching Chapter 10. Without having to use spoilers, it results in Cordia talking about her position on Gracie after you've seen hidden footage that she has already gone the other way on the matter. There's also talk about Joey that doesn't make sense if you finish Gracie's new content before finishing the main story (which I did, because I played it through from the start). Recommend you add a requirement for Chapter 10 to be finished before you can finish Gracie's new content. That should fix the continuity error.

ydraiggoch

Mar 30, 2020
1655767680018.png
Is the event list supposed to be blank after installing v0.08.0.2?
And I have only new content with Gracie (9) and Luna (1).
Is there something missing? And the *Bug Fixes* menu at the laptop is also empty.
Any hints are welcome...

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1882412
Is the event list supposed to be blank after installing v0.08.0.2?
And I have only new content with Gracie (9) and Luna (1).
Is there something missing? And the *Bug Fixes* menu at the laptop is also empty.
Any hints are welcome...
It's because you're on the "Events" tab (since it's highlighted in yellow).
Try clicking on "Event Log" tab (which will highlight it yellow).
Then you'll likely see all the events list.

ydraiggoch

Mar 30, 2020
It's because you're on the "Events" tab (since it's highlighted in yellow).
Try clicking on "Event Log" tab (which will highlight it yellow).
Then you'll likely see all the events list.
This means that only the active events are listed in the events tab. I get it. Thanks.
I'm a bit confused after reading so much about bugs.

And the new content is only one new event for Luna and nine new events for Gracie.
No main story, no main events, no Isabel. Is that correct or is something missing?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes