Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
can someone plz help and all am having issues beating nimble fingers d-contracts i have the other 4 100% beat nimble fingers is the only one am having issues with plz help with pictures on what to do plz and ty

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
HopesGaming

Fan of the game and thought I'd let you know in case your playtesters missed it. The current version has a continuity error. You can play through all of Gracie's content, including the new content, before reaching Chapter 10. Without having to use spoilers, it results in Cordia talking about her position on Gracie after you've seen hidden footage that she has already gone the other way on the matter. There's also talk about Joey that doesn't make sense if you finish Gracie's new content before finishing the main story (which I did, because I played it through from the start). Recommend you add a requirement for Chapter 10 to be finished before you can finish Gracie's new content. That should fix the continuity error.
When you post something like this in an active thread it helps to tag the dev and programmer so they get drawn to the post.

HopesGaming 3 Pood, Kaintfm raises a good point. I know the game is being developed in chunks so naturally most players will go from a previous version save, but it should be tested from the beginning each release as that would catch some things like we have here.

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
someone plz help i cant pass nimble fingers d-contracts and i done everything right and dont feel like starting this game all over again cuz i played from new game help plz

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
@HopesGaming @3 Pood, @Kaintfm raises a good point. I know the game is being developed in chunks so naturally most players will go from a previous version save, but it should be tested from the beginning each release as that would catch some things like we have here.
It is.

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
someone plz show me how to pass that part plz i done everything u guys said and stilled nothing and i started a new game as well can u take pictures of what to do plz i keep getting the same thing so idk what else to do

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
someone plz show me how to pass that part plz i done everything u guys said and stilled nothing and i started a new game as well can u take pictures of what to do plz i keep getting the same thing so idk what else to do
It might be bugged. I would just wait until the new patch comes out. They didn't go green for the most part before this update. They were working when the update first came out so it might be something in the patch that screwed it up. If you have tried everything in the contract and it still isn't green there is nothing you can do.

We have Floaty and Canoley, who needs this chump? ;)
:unsure: Well he is really rich so perhaps we can get some funding for the game. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cartageno

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
Attach your save and the persistent file

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It might be bugged. I would just wait until the new patch comes out. They didn't go green for the most part before this update. They were working when the update first came out so it might be something in the patch that screwed it up. If you have tried everything in the contract and it still isn't green there is nothing you can do.
Hmmm, when I played v0.08 I remember Nimble Fingers already being green.
Actually come to think of it, I think I got them all to be green before actually applying v0.08.0.2 bugfix.

And loading my game up in v0.08.0.2 (patched), they're still green. :unsure:

Snap 2022-06-23 at 12.12.37.png

So not sure what's going on here tbh.

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
Hmmm, when I played v0.08 I remember Nimble Fingers already being green.
Actually come to think of it, I think I got them all to be green before actually applying v0.08.0.2 bugfix.

And loading my game up in v0.08.0.2 (patched), they're still green. :unsure:

View attachment 1885488

So not sure what's going on here tbh.
how did u pass it i maybe doing something wrong or missing something i started a new game and i stilled get the issue so idk

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
how did u pass it i maybe doing something wrong or missing something i started a new game and i stilled get the issue so idk
1) Is your game fully patched to v0.08.0.2? I remember mine being already green with v0.08, but who knows it could possibly be a bug as WhiteyG said.

2) There are many scenarios within that contract on each paths that you can explore. But we won't know until we take a look at your save. As 3 Pood mentioned above, upload your save and persistent file so either he or someone else willing may take a look and test it out.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i downloaded the new game and started from new game
I tried your save, but oddly, I'm getting the same result as you (it seems to be not turning green, despite maximum experience gained in the contract and exploring ).
I think 3 Pood will need to take a look at your save.

3 Pood

Jun 11, 2022
I tried your save, but oddly, I'm getting the same result as you (it seems to be not turning green, despite maximum experience gained in the contract and exploring ).
I think 3 Pood will need to take a look at your save.
i downloaded the new game and started from new game
So, this is not so much a bug as it is... somewhat unintuitive. Basically, the issue is you have too many painkillers, so the dog can't give you it. That's the one thing you are missing.

You should ALSO install the bugfix, because your save is still 0.08.0. But it has nothing to do with this issue specifically.

Reactions: Cxvry and JJJ84

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
So, this is not so much a bug as it is... somewhat unintuitive. Basically, the issue is you have too many painkillers, so the dog can't give you it. That's the one thing you are missing.

You should ALSO install the bugfix, because your save is still 0.08.0. But it has nothing to do with this issue specifically.
ok its fine i got it to work and all i beat it

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
will the next one be about luna or isabelle?
Nope.

Next update will be just one short main story update (most likely tying up loose ends with Gracie working for the Family storyline from v0.08) plus implementation of the Lore section.

No girls lewd/freeroam content whatsoever planned by Hopes.

And given that next update is the season finale update, girls new lewd/freeroam content won't come until season 2.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes