ArtMeat

Aug 30, 2021
The issue is more that cheat mods are actually shadowing original values. They aren't even the same types. I take no responsibility for people carelessly modifying the types of values they don't even understand n the first place. I would never get anything done otherwise
I don't know if anyone's said this, but "THANK YOU!" for doing the coding. Without you, we'd all be watching more Filiuses ask "Abandoned?"

YOU ROCK!

Guylian

May 4, 2020
Hi, I cannot start the event "nepotism".
It is said "req Arrendersi" : done
"req Daytime (Boss room) : my room ? daytime is morning ? midday ? afternoon ?
I've been in every room at any moment but the quest doesn't start .

Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I cannot start the event "nepotism".
It is said "req Arrendersi" : done
"req Daytime (Boss room) : my room ? daytime is morning ? midday ? afternoon ?
I've been in every room at any moment but the quest doesn't start .
have you talked to UNCLE?

Reactions: Rovenant

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Download the bug fix 8.0.2 it's right under the game links on the OP. Then you have to extract those files into the game folder. It should be something like 38 or 39 files that have to be replaced. There is probably a more detailed explanation somewhere on here if you have any issues.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Download the bug fix 8.0.2 it's right under the game links on the OP. Then you have to extract those files into the game folder. It should be something like 38 or 39 files that have to be replaced. There is probably a more detailed explanation somewhere on here if you have any issues.
thanks i should be able to figure it out from there

Reactions: Math87 and WhiteyG

Enreso

Sep 26, 2019
I really would love to play the game, but still waiting for the 8.3 version to be leaked so someone can port it to Android. :-(

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I just heard that this game is really good, but it's been a year+ without a new update? (Edit: Just checked, last update was 1,5 weeks ago)

Can I ask, is it at least 75% done or is it closer to 25% (or not halfway)?

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
can anyone explain to me how to install bug fix, without it i cant get promoted, i downloaded patch yesterday then i was getting an error saying something was on there twice

Last edited:

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
hopefully next version will fix everything as im new to pc gaming, and couldnt figure out the bug fix, kinda sucks cuz i was really enjoying the game

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I just heard that this game is really good, but it's been a year+ without a new update? (Edit: Just checked, last update was 1,5 weeks ago)

Closer to 25% but over. Before this update, Hopes guessed it was around 30% complete.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
can anyone explain to me how to install bug fix, without it i cant get promoted, i downloaded patch yesterday then i was getting an error saying something was on there twice
Download the bug fix, then extract it, open the folder, and you will see some folders inside (like code, gallery, etc), copy them and put them inside the "game" folder in the game directory (where you can find folders with the same name). It will ask you to overwrite, so accept it.

:v help pls !! i can't rankup to 5 for some reason ??
You need to use the bugfix (if I remember correctly the 0.08.0.2).

As Cartageno said we are close to the third part (season 1) that will be complete in the next update. The next updates will be shorter but fastest (that doesnt mean an specific time between updates but an ideal that Hopes tries to).

And, as we always say, you can try other VN in the meantime between one update and the next one.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes