Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh it worked Thanks for your help...and one more thing there are two applications to open the game which to use ?
Normally the standard one without the "-32" in the name. Unless you have an older computer and it doesn't work, then the one with the -32.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
no i did not know it was there. but where do i put all the files from the update zip file?
Refer to the following instructions by the coder

If you are stuck at Rank 4, you need to complete the Promotion event. The requires The Contract to be completed. If you started at 0.08.0 then you need the 0.08.0.2 patch which is a separate download. You need to extract all of the files into the game folder. You should overwrite 38 files when you are done. This will ensure the quest is added and once completed you can do the promotion event.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Refer to the following instructions by the coder
ok soo i got the patch and put in games as mentioned, and i just got through with the contract quest. but still cant move on in the main story, since i dont have the soldato promotion, have i missed something?

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
More than lewd content, we need a segment of "a day in the life of Willfred assisted by MC and Joey" (maybe unlocked after we complete certain threshold of mission)

And more Lady Cordia! (Rolls-skater capo fanatism intensifies)

Reactions: Legend 123

MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020
I can not trigger soldato promiton contract or event..i am not using any cheats. I complete 3 -d contract with 100% another 2 is 90%. also I did every single sidemission about girls. my character sheed is saying I am rank 4 associate (133.3%). I am stuck please help me.
I am told to download the bug fix which is a separate download.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Sorry for the question but how do I extract files into the game folder? How do I then overwrite them? Thankyou.
Just extract Bugfix zip file from OP (using your extraction software in your pc), and move all the contents in the extracted "patch_0.08.0.2" folder in the / The_DeLuca_Family-0.08.0.1-pc / games / directory.
There will be a window which pops up saying "there are 39 same files already existing will you overwrite" yadayadayada....

Just click yes.
Then your game will be patched to v0.08.0.2

Reactions: raider_manhc
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes