whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So many people in this thread are going to hate me for this but,

I hope Gracie is killed off.

Let the hate commence
Without justifying your position, it's just a random statement with no basis, so nothing to hate.
You hope that? Good for you.
End of.

If you explained why you hope she dies, then people would have reasons to disagree (or agree) with.
Otherwise it's just "Your opinion is X, mine is Y".
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Without knowing why you hold that opinion, it's a pointless task to attempt to disagree with it, or change it.

Last edited:

JamesSmithsonian

Jun 26, 2022
Without justifying your position, it's just a random statement with no basis, so nothing to hate.
You hope that? Good for you.
End of.

If you explained why you hope she dies, then people would have reasons to disagree (or agree) with.
Otherwise it's just "Your opinion is X, mine is Y".
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Without knowing why you hold that opinion, it's a pointless task to attempt to disagree with it, or change it.
My motivation is quite simple.

She's extremely pretentious and annoying. That's about it. Some people like her, I don't. Simple as.
However, I do realize Hope is probably not going to kill her off since, as he puts it, people would get pissed.

Checkman

May 24, 2017
This was quite an intriguing end to the first season, color me pleasantly surprised.
I have some suspicions that story 12 was a dream, but most likely not.

1. Why a dream?

- It feels like it went way too quick.
- The cake topic was overused as fuck and everyone was just curiously into it. There was also no plate where the cake came from. It felt almost as if the cake was just there.
- Isabel's cutlery was next to Luna. Although, it could also be that she argued with Antonio and didn't want to sit next to him. Though it would be weird to bring a plate and not the fork and a knife at least. She is a lady who most likely does not eat with her hands, after all. Also all of them were acting way too chipper for there to be a fight too.
- It was also strange that Isabel was eating whatever she was eating with her fingers, unless it was some weird ass bread or a cookie.
Now, would I like it to be a dream? Absolutely not and it's simply because it would be shit. If the MC wakes up and descends further into the mafia world because of a dream it wouldn't simply be as powerful as the feeling he gets from the real event.

2. About Gracie.

- First off all, if Hopes decides to kill off Gracie I would totally support that decision, one of and the biggest reason being it would piss off all the entitled bitches here who would stoop so low the threaten the man. Fucking hate assholes like that.
- Gracie, at least from the main cast, is the lest interesting character of all and her being shot was funny enough the most interesting thing that happened with her.
- As a person she at least has ASPD and is on a really thin line of being a psychopath and most likely is. Luna on the other hand, even though a sociopath and an extremely talented combatant she is much less dangerous than her for everyone really.
- Will Hopes kill her? Most likely won't, simply because her being hurt already achieved the effect he wanted which is MC descending into the mafia world faster. If she died, the feeling would still be there albeit more intense.

3. If not a dream.

- Enjoyable and unexpected is the first thing I am going to say.
- If the culprit is not one of DeLuca's personnel then the attack was either planned for a long time or it was done by an extremely stealthy person.
- The DeLucas are easily bribed as seen with Trino and possibly the one who poisoned MC's meal.
- If it's a rando then a long preparation was necessary to bring in the gun without being suspicious. Possibly part by part.
- An extremely stealthy person needs no explanation.
Everything else below is debatable because we have 0 clues about anything (Mainly the MC) even after season 1. Sadly it's a really bad mystery if it is like that. If there are the clues we are not seeing yet, that is a different thing. But if the culprit nor any clues were shown by now it is a bad mystery.
- The main target wasn't really set (Maybe the MC) and Gracie was shot simply because Luna tilted the chair which Isabelle was supposed to sit on, making Gracie an easy target.
- The reason they were attacked was because the ones who want to kill MC wanted to show that even though the Ombra Family terminated the contract they could still kill the MC easily if they so wished. They wanted to set an example and nothing more.
- Cordia would be the best target here as her death would cripple DeLucas beyond repair. These people do not care about the rules and shooting Gracie is basically the same as shooting Cordia, the other being much more beneficial. Again not the goal here.
- Gracie was most likely shoot with tournament bullets, possibly slightly modified to 100% pierce the skin. Don't know too much about guns, but the injury should have been wider if it was a real bullet. I do not think that the bullet pierced through, since in a split second you can see her back and there was no blood.
- As for where she was hit, in the initial picture looks like manubrium (The part where the collarbone and the breastbone join), the thickest part of the breastbone which is most likely not pierced by tournament bullets. Yet, when she fell the injury was not there, or at least the blood didn't come from there. Checked it a few times and unless I am blind, it is not there at all and there's not enough blood on her clothes. (Part of the dream theory too, or maybe just Hopes's mistake if not a dream, or again I am blind.)
- If the bullet was not a tournament one and in fact pierced through the breast bone then Graice is dead 100%. Probably not though, because there wasn't enough blood. Again in the initial picture she was hit quite above her chest area so the heart is most likely out, as such she would have been shot in the aorta. And bro let me tell you if she was shot there not only would she most definitely die, but the whole room would be painted red. And again the second picture fucks all that up with the lack of blood and no injury unless it is covered by clothes, so who knows?
- So again, Gracie is most definitely alive and hurt, but alive nonetheless.

4. The Culprit.

- If we assume that Hopes is following one of the main rules of a good detective story/mystery that being that the culprit has to have either a big role or somewhat of an important role, was introduced relatively early, clues are right there for us to be seen, or tricked with some sort of unreliable narration then with the all the clues there the most likely culprit is Wilfred.
- If the ones who wanted to kill the MC really bad, they would have killed him already. He wasn't hidden and as demonstarted a few times not exactly safe with DeLucas.
- I highly doubt that the car he was driving was not checked in any sort of way. He didn't crash because he was known not to drive fast, as such it would not be weird that for some reason he didn't drive fast on that particular day. Though this is not strong of an argument, but could be good to elevate suspicion from him.
- The poison is highly hinted to be the one MC's mother gave him, or she simply gave him a lot of different poisons. Again possibly not a good argument, but it is curious that the poison used was one MC gained resistance against. The MC was monitored as a child so Wilfred would know which poisons were used if more than one.
- The knowledge of the beach house. I think he can send a letter without Cordia knowing if he really wants.
- The fact that Eiza managed to sneak in with Wilfred awake is suspicious to say the least. I believe he was most likely awake at the time.
- Why didn't he immediately run into the room the moment shots were fired?
- As commented by Rutio he was still a good shot as before and it would make him confident he wouldn't kill Gracie.
- The last clue is extremely shaky, but if you think about it is an extremely risky and a high reward way to speed up MC's corruption and once Gracie wakes up she would be not angry, but angry angry not even Cordia would be able to stop her from finding who was the one who shot her. And if all goes according to plan they will find who it was, but by that time they would have already lost.

I am most likely way off on the culprit one, but with the current clues that is be best I can do.

Reactions: JamesSmithsonian

JamesSmithsonian

Jun 26, 2022
This was quite an intriguing end to the first season, color me pleasantly surprised.
I have some suspicions that story 12 was a dream, but most likely not.

1. Why a dream?

- It feels like it went way too quick.
- The cake topic was overused as fuck and everyone was just curiously into it. There was also no plate where the cake came from. It felt almost as if the cake was just there.
- Isabel's cutlery was next to Luna. Although, it could also be that she argued with Antonio and didn't want to sit next to him. Though it would be weird to bring a plate and not the fork and a knife at least. She is a lady who most likely does not eat with her hands, after all. Also all of them were acting way too chipper for there to be a fight too.
- It was also strange that Isabel was eating whatever she was eating with her fingers, unless it was some weird ass bread or a cookie.
Now, would I like it to be a dream? Absolutely not and it's simply because it would be shit. If the MC wakes up and descends further into the mafia world because of a dream it wouldn't simply be as powerful as the feeling he gets from the real event.

2. About Gracie.

- First off all, if Hopes decides to kill off Gracie I would totally support that decision, one of and the biggest reason being it would piss off all the entitled bitches here who would stoop so low the threaten the man. Fucking hate assholes like that.
- Gracie, at least from the main cast, is the lest interesting character of all and her being shot was funny enough the most interesting thing that happened with her.
- As a person she at least has ASPD and is on a really thin line of being a psychopath and most likely is. Luna on the other hand, even though a sociopath and an extremely talented combatant she is much less dangerous than her for everyone really.
- Will Hopes kill her? Most likely won't, simply because her being hurt already achieved the effect he wanted which is MC descending into the mafia world faster. If she died, the feeling would still be there albeit more intense.

3. If not a dream.

- Enjoyable and unexpected is the first thing I am going to say.
- If the culprit is not one of DeLuca's personnel then the attack was either planned for a long time or it was done by an extremely stealthy person.
- The DeLucas are easily bribed as seen with Trino and possibly the one who poisoned MC's meal.
- If it's a rando then a long preparation was necessary to bring in the gun without being suspicious. Possibly part by part.
- An extremely stealthy person needs no explanation.
Everything else below is debatable because we have 0 clues about anything (Mainly the MC) even after season 1. Sadly it's a really bad mystery if it is like that. If there are the clues we are not seeing yet, that is a different thing. But if the culprit nor any clues were shown by now it is a bad mystery.
- The main target wasn't really set (Maybe the MC) and Gracie was shot simply because Luna tilted the chair which Isabelle was supposed to sit on, making Gracie an easy target.
- The reason they were attacked was because the ones who want to kill MC wanted to show that even though the Ombra Family terminated the contract they could still kill the MC easily if they so wished. They wanted to set an example and nothing more.
- Cordia would be the best target here as her death would cripple DeLucas beyond repair. These people do not care about the rules and shooting Gracie is basically the same as shooting Cordia, the other being much more beneficial. Again not the goal here.
- Gracie was most likely shoot with tournament bullets, possibly slightly modified to 100% pierce the skin. Don't know too much about guns, but the injury should have been wider if it was a real bullet. I do not think that the bullet pierced through, since in a split second you can see her back and there was no blood.
- As for where she was hit, in the initial picture looks like manubrium (The part where the collarbone and the breastbone join), the thickest part of the breastbone which is most likely not pierced by tournament bullets. Yet, when she fell the injury was not there, or at least the blood didn't come from there. Checked it a few times and unless I am blind, it is not there at all and there's not enough blood on her clothes. (Part of the dream theory too, or maybe just Hopes's mistake if not a dream, or again I am blind.)
- If the bullet was not a tournament one and in fact pierced through the breast bone then Graice is dead 100%. Probably not though, because there wasn't enough blood. Again in the initial picture she was hit quite above her chest area so the heart is most likely out, as such she would have been shot in the aorta. And bro let me tell you if she was shot there not only would she most definitely die, but the whole room would be painted red. And again the second picture fucks all that up with the lack of blood and no injury unless it is covered by clothes, so who knows?
- So again, Gracie is most definitely alive and hurt, but alive nonetheless.

4. The Culprit.

- If we assume that Hopes is following one of the main rules of a good detective story/mystery that being that the culprit has to have either a big role or somewhat of an important role, was introduced relatively early, clues are right there for us to be seen, or tricked with some sort of unreliable narration then with the all the clues there the most likely culprit is Wilfred.
- If the ones who wanted to kill the MC really bad, they would have killed him already. He wasn't hidden and as demonstarted a few times not exactly safe with DeLucas.
- I highly doubt that the car he was driving was not checked in any sort of way. He didn't crash because he was known not to drive fast, as such it would not be weird that for some reason he didn't drive fast on that particular day. Though this is not strong of an argument, but could be good to elevate suspicion from him.
- The poison is highly hinted to be the one MC's mother gave him, or she simply gave him a lot of different poisons. Again possibly not a good argument, but it is curious that the poison used was one MC gained resistance against. The MC was monitored as a child so Wilfred would know which poisons were used if more than one.
- The knowledge of the beach house. I think he can send a letter without Cordia knowing if he really wants.
- The fact that Eiza managed to sneak in with Wilfred awake is suspicious to say the least. I believe he was most likely awake at the time.
- Why didn't he immediately run into the room the moment shots were fired?
- As commented by Rutio he was still a good shot as before and it would make him confident he wouldn't kill Gracie.
- The last clue is extremely shaky, but if you think about it is an extremely risky and a high reward way to speed up MC's corruption and once Gracie wakes up she would be not angry, but angry angry not even Cordia would be able to stop her from finding who was the one who shot her. And if all goes according to plan they will find who it was, but by that time they would have already lost.

I am most likely way off on the culprit one, but with the current clues that is be best I can do.
Interesting.

And I 100% agree with you on the Gracie topic.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
My motivation is quite simple.

She's extremely pretentious and annoying. That's about it. Some people like her, I don't. Simple as.
However, I do realize Hope is probably not going to kill her off since, as he puts it, people would get pissed.
OK, well the first of those is not correct.
Being pretentious is trying to impress others by making yourself seem better (more intelligent, more important, etc.) than you are.
She's not trying to impress anyone, she's just ridiculously intelligent. I can understand why some wouldn't like that.
The second is subjective. She's not annoying. You find her annoying.
They're not the same thing, but that's up to you. There's nothing to disagree with there, just a difference in matters of personal taste.
Why would Wilfred know which poison his Mother used?
Even if it was one she was notorious for using, when she was a Serpent, who said Wilfred even knew MC's Mother used poison on him?
Them watching MC as a child is only evidenced by them casually surveilling him in a seemingly public playground. It does not mean (or even suggest) that they placed him under intense scrutiny & know what went on behind closed doors.
The fact that someone from the most skilled assassins managed to sneak in, is suspicious? :unsure:
Given that they're the best assassins, sneaking in is probably standard M.O.
I don't think it's suspicious at all that Wilfred (or anyone else) didn't detect her.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and EJW

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
I Made a story (Fanfiction) where nobody in The DeLuca Family Will/gonna die(Except, Trino and The M6.. Hell yeah They're have to be Dead). Different MC(My own MC/version or even myself), Whoever dare touch/hurt/betrayed The DeLuca Family, Will die... The girls Will never feel sad.

(Sorry,, i didn't mean to insult or anything. And i know some of you already heard this, that i make a story Fanfiction. Once again, sorry)

Checkman

May 24, 2017
Why would Wilfred know which poison his Mother used?
Even if it was one she was notorious for using, when she was a Serpent, who said Wilfred even knew MC's Mother used poison on him?
Them watching MC as a child is only evidenced by them casually surveilling him in a seemingly public playground. It does not mean (or even suggest) that they placed him under intense scrutiny & know what went on behind closed doors.
- Like I said there could be more than one poison that was used and was most likely that. The whole thing about being resistant to poison is being resistant to more than one.
- If what Wilfred said was true about him being able to know everything in the house if he so wished, and the MC was being monitored as a child then they mush have noticed something about him. Stomach pains, headaches, unusual weaknesses injecting poison like that isn't easy on the body. And if it was just one poison then Wilfred is fucked because it's one poison, he would know which poison was used. And if MC's mother was known to have used poison, it wouldn't be too far fetched of a possibility for her to make her son resistant to most if not all current ones, and Wilfred would realize that and just check inside the house at least a few times.
- And they would check inside the house at least once if they have monitored him for so long, either way. Maybe that is why he was sent to the private school?

The fact that someone from the most skilled assassins managed to sneak in, is suspicious? :unsure:
Given that they're the best assassins, sneaking in is probably standard M.O.
I don't think it's suspicious at all that Wilfred (or anyone else) didn't detect her.
- I'll give you the one about poison (a big maybe he didn't know), but this, you are simply being silly. I am just spitballing here, but who was actually able to detect her? Like maybe he was a person with much less experience than Wilfred, but I just cant remember who? Unless the DeLucas are all so bad at detecting things and that is why they haven't found the cameras MC placed yet.
- And just by being from the most skilled assassin family doesn't necessary mean they are actually skilled enough to just enter the top family's house just like that and be detected by the MC who inside that house is the second least threatening person there only above Isabel. Cordia, Wilfred, Antonio, Luna are simply much more skilled for him to be able to defeat them and Gracie is just dangerous af.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: whichone

femyo

Feb 2, 2019
I wish Season 2 will have more luna content, she is the best written character, the other two are just tropes

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
Just started the game and I'm a bit confused about how the MC naming works. As you specifically get the option to choose first and last name, I was kinda surprised that characters were refering to the MC as Mr. <first name>. Shouldn't it be Mr. <last name>/Mr. <full name>, or am I missunderstanding something?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
- Like I said there could be more than one poison that was used and was most likely that. The whole thing about being resistant to poison is being resistant to more than one.
Problem here is, you can train for some posion resistance, but you some poison don't act like that and you can't build up a resitance.

Therefore, if the culpirt know that the MC has some poison resistance (and would be intelligent about it). Then only two case exist: He want the MC dead or he don't want the MC dead and only want to show whatever he wants.

If you go with the first case, then you would either use a concentration that even kill the elephant or just use a poison that is know that you can't build up a resistance for it - and even then you could use a dose way over the LD50.

For the later case the MC poison resistance is mostly irrelevant. You would use a dose that is sure to not cause the death of the MC. For that you can use every poison in the right dose without knowing of the MC resistance. If you aren't nasty, you would use a poison that don't have a long time accumulation effect.
Also if you want to come to a near dead situtation for the MC, you would need to know a lot about the poison you use and the MC (eg. his weight). So using a poison that you know the MC has a resistance to it, would bring you another variable into the calculation (restiance level), thus making the choice for the right dose more complicated than needed.

- I'll give you the one about poison (a big maybe he didn't know), but this, you are simply being silly. I am just spitballing here, but who was actually able to detect her? Like maybe he was a person with much less experience than Wilfred, but I just cant remember who? Unless the DeLucas are all so bad at detecting things and that is why they haven't found the cameras MC placed yet.
Canelony? He has one skill and that is his beard, false, we mean stealth. As far as we remembered, his skill level is so high that is it Serpent level. And all, even Wilfred, have multiple time think that Canelony died in a mission because of that. Also from skill level side, only Cordia may be Serpent level. Wilfred, Antonio, Isabel, Luna, Gracie and MC are not - at least to our knowledge. Some of them may have Serpent potential, but they aren't yet on Serpent level.
So in this world, with the Delcua world logic, we think that isn't that unbelievable that they may not have detected the assasin. Also, if we are not wrong, it was stated that they sense a enemy by its killing intent. So, why could anyone beside the MC sense that, when they weren't her target?

DJBADLIAR

Apr 27, 2020
Damn, HG really going all out" wanna threesome? Oh yeah, you like that, don't you.. But first, let me make your life depressed.":LOL::LOL::LOL:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I mean you kinda answered your own question, Gracie gets shot, Cordia stands up, THEN the windows explode. Automatic fire is X shots per SECOND, there is no standing up in between or rushing to a window before the 2nd, 3rd or 10th shot hits.
Yes, I answered. The delay between the shot that hit Gracie, in slow motion, and the moment where the windows exploded is limited to the instant needed for someone to jump on his feet. And when this someone is the Blizzard Queen, this instant is below one tenth of second.
What doesn't mean that Gracie wasn't hit by a single shot. But it also clearly mean that, unlike what you said, the assailants haven't waited a single second before opening full fire. Then, due to the aiming and precision capabilities offered by an assault rifle, even when turned in single shoot, if the assailants were outside the perimeter like you said, and the shot that hit Gracie was lucky. Or it was effectively an aimed shot, like you also say, and therefore the assailants were at really short range.

The first shot was a SINGLE AIMED shot, and if you can't see that from all that, then I can't help you any further.
You are kidding, right ? Why the fucking fuck would you want to help me ?

No one is here to prove that he's right, and even less that the other is wrong. Breaking news, there's 95% chances that everyone is wrong ; and I said it explicitly twice.
This is nothing more than an opened debate on a public forum. I don't care this much what you think, and you should care even less what I think. We discuss to share our point of view, and to get from other perspectives what we can possibly have missed. This while feeding readers' thoughts. Everything else is just useless vanity.
Hell, you don't even know what are my effective thoughts regarding this scene. All you know is that I said, "you are wrong", to someone stating that there's no way that it can be the Ombra, then explaining why. But believing that it's what I think happened would be presumptuous. I'm just debating, and there's no debate if you don't present opposing arguments to feed the others thoughts and, in return, have yours fed.

Number one would be less video games and more reality. Military snipers get trained on Center mass shots, NOT headshots !!!
And to prefer the T box at short and really short range (where he was) when the target need to be incapacitated. Especially when it's a static target, what Gracie was.
What goes back to my questions, why not kill Gracie, and if really he didn't knew better, why not effectively aim for the heart, that was an easy target at this range ? A mourning Cordia would have been less dangerous than a really angry Cordia ; they know it, they already faced a mourning Cordia in the past (it's a gift for you, another overview on my effective thoughts).

Number two its not Hope that needs an anatomy lesson but you.
Thanks you for this marvelous schema showing that the shot missed the heart by a hand... Wait, isn't it what I said ?
And kudo for your dedication in order to find a too centered representation of the heart.

Number 4 you said it yourself, Antonio ran to the window and we've seen the outside of the house, there is nothing but open fields and yet he has to guess who the attacker is, meaning he can't see him or her or them. So there must have been a certain distance between the attacker and the house, which again points to a long range precision rifle.
Why are you forgetting the part where I said that the property is full of trees (that offer perfect cover) and surrounded by a two meters wall (that prevent any shooting above short range) ? But I guess that they disguised themselves as workers, and carried step ladders to conceal their assault rifles.

Hope said he will hold an Q&A soon, ask him straight up if it was a sniper or not, if you really need any more clarification, but to me this is so obvious, there shouldn't even be a discussion.
Well, I guess that it answer my indirect question above.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Why are you forgetting the part where I said that the property is full of trees (that offer perfect cover) and surrounded by a two meters wall (that prevent any shooting above short range) ? But I guess that they disguised themselves as workers, and carried step ladders to conceal their assault rifles.
As to proof that:
Deluca_0122.png

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
As to proof that:
Be noted that there's also the houses all around that add to the difficulty of the task.
Shooting from the other side of the wall imply that the Capos/Soldatos/Gents living in those houses can shoot you in the back without problems, and while having full cover since they are inside their house. While shooting from inside the property mean that you have the wall to cover your back.
To some extend, you can also fire from a car, the alley to the house is straight as far as I remember. But I guess that, if you can see the windows from the car, Antonio would have seen the car from his window.

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Just coming here to say again that any game that loses save compatibility between updates should no longer be played.

• Hey there
Reactions: c3p0
4.40 star(s) 495 Votes