Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hello!I've been stuck here.Is the game left unfinished in this spot or am I doing something wrong?Because I have like the dance with Gracie unlocked and bought 2 times wine for Isabel. But I whatever the time is the game does not have available these 2 options.
Just to get the obvious out of the way, have you met BOTH requirements?

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jesus!Why are talking like that?Of course I saw them, but I dont know where they are and what to do to get them. That's what I meant.

So you are saying it has more after this screenshot I sended?
Because I thought it was the end of the latest update.
I couldn't get any more new scenes.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So are you going to help me with them so I can continue the game or you are just going to keep insulting me?
First off, I didn't "keep insulting you" before. But now that you've opened that door...

Secondly, how about you do a search yourself instead of expecting people to spoon feed you? This "problem" of your has been asked and answered so many times it is an insult to us to waste our time and expect us to answer it yet again.

• Angry
Reactions: shitass1001

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
First off, I didn't "keep insulting you" before. But now that you've opened that door...

Secondly, how about you do a search yourself instead of expecting people to spoon feed you? This "problem" of your has been asked and answered so many times it is an insult to us to waste our time and expect us to answer it yet again.
Sorry if I bothered you so much with asking some help. Thank you for helping me so much.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I followed your instructions, but I only have this option. Does this option appears only in the morning or it doesnt matter ?
Well, you will need to do missions until you reach the necessary experience. As it says in the requirements it has to be daytime. not only in the morning

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Well, you will need to do missions until you reach the necessary experience. As it says in the requirements it has to be daytime. not only in the morning
Which exactly is the mission I should do so I can unlock this Going to Wilfred -> Work -> Events -> Promotion thingy event you said?Should I do 1 specific mission so this Promotion thingy eent to appear or it doesnt matter?Because I like did 4-5 missions already....

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
If doing 5 missions makes you desperate, better find another game. You will need about 3 or 4 thousand money to do other main missions.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
You need to gain XP to get promoted.
Talk to Wilfred, complete a few Contracts.
When you have enough XP, you will qualify for the Promotion event.

Press "C", top left of screen, to view your equipment & stats. Should show your Rank & XP in there.
I have done all the missions haha. I must complete them multiple times?Once each doesnt count?

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
You've done 4 events from the Main Story.
Have you completed any of the side events, for the girls?
Completing all of Gracie's increases Intelligence +3
Isabel's increase Charisma +3
Luna's increase Agility +3

You will need to do the 5 x D Rank Contracts multiple times, to earn stats (from special clothing rewards), XP & money - all needed to progress.
It seems like I have to use a walkthrough or something,because I feel like I have to invest and go through specific things.It doesnt seem like the game is too eazy haha. It definitely needs some digging!Is there any available help/walktrough so I can follow it so that I dont miss anything?

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
I also have one more problem.I cant either save nor backwards the choices I made.It feels like the game is somehow 'broken'.Is there any solution to this?

For example:First screenshot-Whatever I choose is somehow 'FINAL' and I cant go back to change it if I want to.

And if I go to save now or whenever,if I hit load into this,it sents me into the whatever its called when you do the missions,the map??
And it erases whatever I did!So this scene I got so far into the game with Isabel and yoga and all previous stuff will erase and I have to do them all over again!It drives me to the point exactly where I drink first time wine with Isabel. I dont what to do!

Please help!

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Which exactly is the mission I should do so I can unlock this Going to Wilfred -> Work -> Events -> Promotion thingy event you said?Should I do 1 specific mission so this Promotion thingy eent to appear or it doesnt matter?Because I like did 4-5 missions already....
you need to reach the maximum amount of experience points to start the promotion event. once you do that, you can progress in the story further. until then, the rest of the content is locked

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Interesting,could Saiorse and Sorcha be Brizio's daughters?
In any case, when his corpse is delivered to the Deluca family, as an apology, it would be nice to write a diplomatic response, expressing deepest regret at the loss of a very devoted capo for the don and especially the donna:devilish:.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes