lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
I also have one more problem.I cant either save nor backwards the choices I made.It feels like the game is somehow 'broken'.Is there any solution to this?

For example:First screenshot-Whatever I choose is somehow 'FINAL' and I cant go back to change it if I want to.

And if I go to save now or whenever,if I hit load into this,it sents me into the whatever its called when you do the missions,the map??

Please help!
you need to reach the maximum amount of experience points to start the promotion event. once you do that, you can progress in the story further. until then, the rest of the content is locked
Check the OP, there is a Walkthrough for the Contracts.
I managed somehow to get here.So from the screenshot I just have to keep doing missions until another 'special' event occurs?But as I said I have problem with the save,the back and forward options.I cant save and even if I do then exit the game or just go back to the menu and then load into this save it will get be so behind . In this scene with the Isabel and the first wine scene. Why?I am like afraid to exit the game and turn off the PC!I will lose all the progress I made up to this point! OMG! Just look at screenshort 2 and 3 !OMG! All my progress is gone as I said! I saved the game as you can see and the restarted it!I opened the latest save I made and you can see the results and you compare it to my first screenshot(94) WTF! Please help!

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I managed somehow to get here.So from the screenshot I just have to keep doing missions until another 'special' event occurs?But as I said I have problem with the save,the back and forward options.I cant save and even if I do then exit the game or just go back to the menu and then load into this save it will get be so behind . In this scene with the Isabel and the first wine scene. Why?I am like afraid to exit the game and turn off the PC!I will lose all the progress I made up to this point! OMG! Just look at screenshort 2 and 3 !OMG! All my progress is gone as I said! I saved the game as you can see and the restarted it!I opened the latest save I made and you can see the results and you compare it to my first screenshot(94) WTF! Please help!
I'm not sure what to do. I haven't had this particular problem and so I can't give you any help other than post your save and see if someone can find the problem

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
I'm not sure what to do. I haven't had this particular problem and so I can't give you any help other than post your save and see if someone can find the problem
yeah idk what is going on either.If someone can help please do,because I can not save,exit and load at my latest save.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
You have obviously been through the Promotion Event, or you would not have been able to reach Main Story 6, never mind completed 6, 7 & 8.

If your manual saves are not working (which seems more like PEBCAK, than anything else), try loading from an Auto-Save.
From the "Load" screen go left, twice, past Page 1 < Quick Saves < Auto Saves.
It doesnt work.Even if I hit the quick saves it drives me back where I already explained.Into this map thingy.If you read my post with the 3 screenshots I explain the problem in detail.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
yeah idk what is going on either.If someone can help please do,because I can not save,exit and load at my latest save.
I don't think anyone (including myself) can really help you properly here.
Best way I think is for you to join dev's discord (in OP), and report the issue in the "bug-reporting" channel of that server.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Chapter 1

They arrived at the DeLuca Family's house.

Ryan: So, this is your house... Looks quite big

Then, they walked into the gate of the house while Wilfred explained Ryan's task.

Ryan: *Chuckles* old man, old man. "Serve" not my job

Ryan saw 3 men who were practicing(fighting) on the side. Wilfred also saw them and called out to them... The three men lined up.

Wilfred: Why are you guys training here?

Black haired man: Because La Gramma was being worn by a lot of people, while we were walking. We met Mrs Cordia and she allowed us to train here.

Wilfred: I see,, how kind of her...Alright, let me introduce to you, our new employee here. Mr Ryan.I'll leave you guys first, I'll wait at the door

Ryan: Don't ever call me sir,, Stupid old man

Cesarino: My name is Cesarino, a man who The dirty clothes and loud is Lothario, and this is Dominico

Ryan: Thank goodness someone is relaxed, nice to meet you... I know what you guys are going to ask me, the answer I can give is... I don't know, I don't even care... Because ther---

Dominico cut off his words.

Dominico: You're not from here

Ryan's heart/feelings: *smiles* Dare to interrupt me, huh? Very interesting

Ryan: Right, I'm not from here, you never want to know where I come from.

Dominico: Don't you do anything that can make our family and town look down on by others from outside
It does stand out from the rest of the game as more grounded and less anime horseshit

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Sorry, I post my Fanfiction Story here(about The DeLuca Family) here... Because, I'm bored and in/on the discord is kinda quiet, or etc ( this is for/to answer you confusion/thinking face emoji shitass1001 )

Reactions: shitass1001

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Does any of you know the animal sigils and color of each family (in this game)?

(Apart from/besides DeLuca and Ombra. Because I know their animal sigil)

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Not known yet.
I would expect that they will have their own sigil, but whether it's an animal, or not, is unknown.
Can't remember if we've seen Kaskar's... :unsure:

Hopes stated that Pacificatori will have their own sigil, but that's being implemented in S02, possibly with the Lore section.
View attachment 2706410
As their purpose is to maintain order, I could see them using something like scales, for balance.
View attachment 2707105 :unsure:
I guess I have to wait then... I want to draw it(the sigil)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Any compressed version yet?
Use the website's search function (as shown in screenshot) using keyword "compressed" or "myrepack"

Snap 2023-06-19 at 17.36.56.png Snap 2023-06-19 at 17.55.36.png

Several search results with the post should come up each time.
In this game's latest version (i.e. v0.09.6), it's the post by FAP369ZONE with the keyword "myrepack."

Of course, in the future keyword and the poster of the compressed version may be different depending on who the compressor is (so you may need to search manually each time).

Hwk47

Mar 15, 2020
Aren't Caron the ones who are in the current 'Big Five', not Tradimano? I remember Gracie mentioning it in briefing of Bonanzo family.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
No, Silverinos are one of the Families outside the new Big 5.

Following are the Current and old Big 5 (from pre big war era).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woohoo I got it right!

Aren't Caron the ones who are in the current 'Big Five', not Tradimano? I remember Gracie mentioning it in briefing of Bonanzo family.
It's ok if you had doubt me when I gave the same list earlier, because I'm a nobody. But to doubt JJJ is borderline blasphemy!

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Cartageno and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Woohoo I got it right!

It's ok if you had doubt me when I gave the same list earlier, because I'm a nobody. But to doubt JJJ is borderline blasphemy!
To add further on what you said, that screenshot is actually except from the word file of Lore section that Hopes has sent to me to give thoughts/check for any inconsistencies etc about.

So even if hypothetically Hopes didn't (but he actually did) mention the Old Big 5 and New Big 5 on this thread, well that screenshot is indisputable proof. :WeSmart:

p.s. Oof, On hindsight, perhaps I shouldn't have done that, now people will make demands to me saying "Reveal the whole word file" :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: EJW
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes