TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I'd be careful if I were you. if Uncle Wilfred heard that, the training would start. and no one wants that
I think Wilfred is pushing the MC to finally get closer to Cordia, he would encourage it rather than oppose it.

Code:
Wilfred: "But there is another issue you seem to be able to help with."
MC: "With Isabel?"
Wilfred: "No, this one is with a pupil of mine."
Wilfred: "A rather stubborn pupil of mine. I fear she has been locked in self-pity for far too long already."
Obviously due to status and rank it can't be rushed, but Wilfred will be firmly in the MC's corner.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Brothers, I couldn't be more thankful for having tried a VN than with this one.

I could say a lot of things, but I'll cut to the best of it. Undoubtedly this guy deserves the VN Academy Award of best character ever!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I think Wilfred is pushing the MC to finally get closer to Cordia, he would encourage it rather than oppose it.

Code:
Wilfred: "But there is another issue you seem to be able to help with."
MC: "With Isabel?"
Wilfred: "No, this one is with a pupil of mine."
Wilfred: "A rather stubborn pupil of mine. I fear she has been locked in self-pity for far too long already."
Obviously due to status and rank it can't be rushed, but Wilfred will be firmly in the MC's corner.
you saw the flashback that 1 guy had right? because if we screw up, something tells me that would seem like a nice Sunday afternoon compared to what he does to us

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
you saw the flashback that 1 guy had right? because if we screw up, something tells me that would seem like a nice Sunday afternoon compared to what he does to us
I assume you mean Gildart ? If so I don't understand how that relates, Gildart is being groomed as Wilfreds heir.

The MC is doing exactly what Wilfred asked him to do, and it hasn't been easy.

So far he managed to help a deeply troubled girl, a sociopath and a woman who just lost her child and was cheated on. And that is exactly the expectation placed on him as far as Cordia is concerned.

We don't know when or what exactly happened that made Cordia the way she is, but since nobody else seems to be able to help her break out of her pain and self loathing, it's on the MC now.

So Wilfred would actually be very pleased if the MC manages to help Cordia, he flat out asked the MC to try.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I assume you mean Gildart ? If so I don't understand how that relates, Gildart is being groomed as Wilfreds heir.

The MC is doing exactly what Wilfred asked him to do, and it hasn't been easy.

So far he managed to help a deeply troubled girl, a sociopath and a woman who just lost her child and was cheated on. And that is exactly the expectation placed on him as far as Cordia is concerned.

We don't know when or what exactly happened that made Cordia the way she is, but since nobody else seems to be able to help her break out of her pain and self loathing, it's on the MC now.

So Wilfred would actually be very pleased if the MC manages to help Cordia, he flat out asked the MC to try.
I meant towards the end of that mission with Gracie, we see Gildart has a flashback to his training with Wilfred. we see it still has some psychological scars and the last thing any of us want is to go through that nightmare

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I meant towards the end of that mission with Gracie, we see Gildart has a flashback to his training with Wilfred. we see it still has some psychological scars and the last thing any of us want is to go through that nightmare
Hope has confirmed that the MC will recieve a brutal training in some mountainous region, but the point is, the MC helping Cordia to loosen up and heal won't cause problems with Wilfred.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hope has confirmed that the MC will recieve a brutal training in some mountainous region, but the point is, the MC helping Cordia to loosen up and heal won't cause problems with Wilfred.
to be 100% clear, I never said it would cause problems for anyone. only that none of us wanted Uncle Wilfred to hear what we're saying. I can fight through people. I can deal with monsters, aliens, demons, and even zombies but I fear Wilfred

Nov 8, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: whichone

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Probably gonna regret asking this, but if it wouldn't cause a problem, why wouldn't we want him to hear what we're saying?
Surely the direct implication is that it would cause problems, if he did hear?
Seems a rather counter-intuitive statement, if not.
I think what he's saying is, he won't have a problem with what the mc is doing but he would have a problem with you guys talking about her like she's a piece of a meat.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Guys I keep wondering how Luna's reaction will be when she finds out the forbidden romance between Isa and Mc :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
even though I love my blonde lunatic girl so much I'm dying to find out lol

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes