whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Looks like someone didnt like the film which dev liked and after that he went straight to his game to cry about it. It was very mature of him, dev you earned applause)
Perhaps you missed the point. The film is an analogy.
It was a mockery of the idiotically entitled people who come into a thread screaming about "Waaah, this game's shit! I must tell everyone!!!", just because it didn't meet their own subjective personal tastes.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Perhaps you missed the point. The film is an analogy.
It was a mockery of the idiotically entitled people who come into a thread screaming about "Waaah, this game's shit! I must tell everyone!!!", just because it didn't meet their own subjective personal tastes.
Specifically it serves as an Allegory for the trolls that came to this artwork (like a film is artwork) and did their internet troll bullshit

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
so, you're gonna say this game become a gay game which two macho's banging with each other and ryan smokes wilfred dong
No, it's not like that... My story is still similar/same like to the Game (Original) but, the difference is only in its main character.

This is my version(My Own MC/Character)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is there anything to do in freeroam after the initial walkabout? Or am I missing something
Once you've completed the 3 objectives, talking to relevant character(s) in the Church, Brothel & Bar\Pub, Freeroam event is complete. (y)
You can visit every square, but there are no activities remaining, after completion of those 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: kameohawk

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Once you've completed the 3 objectives, talking to relevant character(s) in the Church, Brothel & Bar\Pub, Freeroam event is complete. (y)
You can visit every square, but there are no activities remaining, after completion of those 3.
Much appreciated. I went round and clicked explore on everything but it never changed colour or the like so I started to wonder if I was missing something. But at the same time I didn't want to have to keep going round clicking everything just in the off chance an event suddenly became available

Reactions: whichone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would guess (and hope) that Lucania will be filled a bit more during chapter 2, maybe in general (revisiting the brothel because the sisters are sooooooo mean to me) or for specific tasks (Go to the construction site and get me a bottle of 1887 Chateau d'Ytong - Yes, Uncle Wilfred, will do).

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I would guess (and hope) that Lucania will be filled a bit more during chapter 2, maybe in general (revisiting the brothel because the sisters are sooooooo mean to me) or for specific tasks (Go to the construction site and get me a bottle of 1887 Chateau d'Ytong - Yes, Uncle Wilfred, will do).
Agreed.
We've had a few of the more recent missions using the Contracts format, so I wouldn't be surprised to see some main missions for S02 taking place on the Lucania map. There are a lot of unused squares, after all.
Seems a bit strange to have that many serving no purpose whatsoever. Shit load of dead space on that map.

It's the biggest contract map, so far. By a long way.
Might as well have made the map smaller, if it was only going to have 3 locations\events.
I wouldn't be at all surprised to see it reused, possibly with more locations added to some of the blank squares, for some stuff in S02.

Reactions: Fajlar6

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
It's the biggest contract map, so far. By a long way.
Might as well have made the map smaller, if it was only going to have 3 locations\events.
I wouldn't be at all surprised to see it reused, possibly with more locations added to some of the blank squares, for some stuff in S02.
See that's why I had it in my head that I was missing things when I was exploring. It's massive but apart from the named places, and I think one other place, all you get is a passive aggressive response when you search it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
See that's why I had it in my head that I was missing things when I was exploring. It's massive but apart from the named places, and I think one other place, all you get is a passive aggressive response when you search it.
I don't remember any which gave any "explore" info - all others started when entering the square (or circle as it is).

I also don't think the responses are meant to be passive-agressive, but I see how they can be construed like that. But it's just variations on "nothing here" I am sure.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I think about possibility that 4 serpent-old capo (vincent?).That would explain his attitude even for Grac

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I don't remember any which gave any "explore" info - all others started when entering the square (or circle as it is).

I also don't think the responses are meant to be passive-agressive, but I see how they can be construed like that. But it's just variations on "nothing here" I am sure.
No I get that, but the same variations start to sound sarky if you're going over every square in the chance there's something to see or do

"Nothing to see here" and "Nothing interesting going on here" is fine but eventually you start getting hit with "Hmm nah there is nothing", "Wait! Yeah there is nothing here" and "Nothingness" after that you start to think I don't care if there's something here anymore.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it

edit: no need for update replay gallery still the same
it says no longer available for download

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
(sorry, if I/for asking this again)

Can I make and continue My Fanfiction Story(about The DeLuca Family, but my version)?

(Even though, I know one or some/all of you doesn't really like/a fan of Fanfic... Sorry, I didn't mean anything)

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
(sorry, if I/for asking this again)

Can I make and continue My Fanfiction Story(about The DeLuca Family, but my version)?

(Even though, I know one or some/all of you doesn't really like/a fan of Fanfic... Sorry, I didn't mean anything)
continue it if you want, but be warned, a lot of people are weird about that kind of thing so expect some push back

Reactions: Fajlar6
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes