drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I think fewer developers are promising dates, possibly because if something unforeseen happens to delay that, the trolls come out with their torches and pitchforks.
realistically it makes more sense to not give a date since, like you said, if something happens and they need to delay it, people get upset. that's why I strongly encourage new devs to never give a date for release since if people like their game, they will bombard the forum with "when is next release?"

Reactions: Dragon59

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Good that he isn't suggesting any.
Though there were couple of times where he slipped up, gave ETAs and afterwards reacted with "Oops" having a good laugh at his own expense. :HideThePain:
Here's hoping history doesn't repeat itself. :KEK:

shadowhnter

Jul 3, 2020
can anybody help me plz , whenever i try to reload the game i transfeer to the first mission of freeroaming lucania , where i need to visit gina towers for wilfren wine bottle

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
I wish Hope would stick his head into this thread every now and then and tell us what's up. Don't need render numbers, dates or any progression percentage, just checking in and sharing plans he can share at the moment. Like a rough overview what to expect from Ep1 of Season 2.
Yeah

MonoN0Aware

Oct 20, 2017
Just completed playing this. I'm sad now. I want more! This is one of the very few Visual novels that make me legit LOL. Overall, I like it. I didn't like it at first though because I generally disliked mc's personality. I also disliked how it was a tad bit "anime-ish", fast running, dodging bullets, and etc, but eventually both grew on me. As for the women, I like all of em, and I wanna throw in Elektra too, but I feel she isn't an option. Spoiler alert; When Elektra offered herself to mc, I honestly thought she meant as in marriage, but it was just some pounding... The fact that her husband was a bum, I thought she wanted me as her husband, and in his place. So, I was disappointed, yet happy that I got to pound Elektra. However, my favorite is definitely Isabel. Luna came super close, but eventually Isabel all the way. I like Gracie too, but not as much compared to Luna, and Isabel. (Romance wise) that is. So yeah, Isabel my love. Hehe reminding myself of Gray, and that other dude confessing their love to the nuns. Oh and I love my dude Canoley aka Joey too!

Oct 27, 2022
Hey all!
HopesGaming here. Thank you for trying out my game! Feel free to ask any questions you have about the game!

Which game :) ? I have been making this game for a long while before release so I really hope I wasn't too late to the party, hehe!

Edit* Oh, Alexandra. Great game! But I can say with confidence that The Deluca family and Alexandra are very different games.
yeah i remenber trying it few months ago, and i was too dumb to achieve the 1st mission so i drop it, maybe time to retry

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes