Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
(Sorry,, I'm just curious, are you not fans/likes of Fiction/Fanfiction stories? I don't mean to offend, upset or anything. Sorry again, I'm Just asking)

(It's okay if you guys doesn't like)

• Hey there
Reactions: Belgaesh and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
(Sorry,, I'm just curious, are you not fans/likes of Fiction/Fanfiction stories? I don't mean to offend, upset or anything. Sorry again, I'm Just asking)

(It's okay if you guys doesn't like)
You're not offending or upsetting anyone with your DeLuca fanfiction (in fact, I previously wrote one long time ago as well when Hopes was holding a sort of writing competition of sorts. Mine was the Caterina origin story).

It's just that I've gotten a lot more busier over the years (juggling multiple things) and I'm spending less time posting/reading on the threads than I previously used to.

So don't get discouraged even though there may or may not be a response.
Who knows some might read it, and like your work.

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
You're not offending or upsetting anyone with your DeLuca fanfiction (in fact, I previously wrote one long time ago as well when Hopes was holding a sort of writing competition of sorts. Mine was the Caterina origin story).

It's just that I've gotten a lot more busier over the years (juggling multiple things) and I'm spending less time posting/reading on the threads than I previously used to.

So don't get discouraged even though there may or may not be a response.
Who knows some might read it, and like your work.
I see, alright then

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Hey, someone knows the TV show Hopes based his idea to make this novel? i wanna see it someday

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Not sure where you got that from?

Someone else previously thought Luna had been inspired by some character in an anime show, but Hopes confirmed that she was not.
I don't believe that the game was, either.
As he said, it might have been subconciously inspired by things he's seen, but it's entirely his own creation.
last year i saw something about a tv show, but i'm not sure either, i spent too long without entering the forum bcs of life stuff and i remembered it and was like, hm, i wanna see this show about mafia :V

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
last year i saw something about a tv show, but i'm not sure either, i spent too long without entering the forum bcs of life stuff and i remembered it and was like, hm, i wanna see this show about mafia :V
There are numerous excellent mafia shows, not really related to this game, but still outstanding viewing, IMO.
Obviously there's the US stuff, like Sopranos, but for Italian shows check out & - I really enjoyed both.
is pretty decent, too.
All 3 are from films of the same name, but you do not need to watch the movies, to get the plot of the shows.
In fact, I'd say that Gomorra La Serie is far, far superior to the film.
The film's just grim & depressing.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
There are numerous excellent mafia shows, not really related to this game, but still outstanding viewing, IMO.
Obviously there's the US stuff, like Sopranos, but for Italian shows check out & - I really enjoyed both.
is pretty decent, too.
All 3 are from films of the same name, but you do not need to watch the movies, to get the plot of the shows.
In fact, I'd say that Gomorra La Serie is far, far superior to the film.
The film's just depressing.
thx bro <3 i was trying to remember proper and was something about a romeniam show? or another other country in europe, but, to be honest, i'll just read the novel again and after it i'll see these shows u showed, really thx <3

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
thx bro <3 i was trying to remember proper and was something about a romeniam show? or another other country in europe, but, to be honest, i'll just read the novel again and after it i'll see these shows u showed, really thx <3
Pleasure mate, hope you enjoy!
There's also a fucking excellent French film, called , which is well worth a watch (imo), if you like organised crime stuff. (y)
If you like Korean films, then check out .
From Brazil, there's .

Should keep you going, for a while. :D

Edit: The Romanian show could be ?

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hey, someone knows the TV show Hopes based his idea to make this novel? i wanna see it someday
Not sure where you got that from?
2)What inspired you to write this story?
2) I was watching a turkish series called Cukur (turkish mafia series) which made me want to do something mafia related.
This is from Hopes' Patreon Q & A back in July last year [2021]
Q. Where did the Deluca story came from (Cordia's personal panty Licker)
A. I was watching a turkish series called Cukur and that is the reason I went with the mafia theme. But overall it is just everything I've seen and read throughout my life. Hence the very anime like style.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
just for know... is this something new? really don't remember it froom the first time i read this novel /// and i'm loving it :3 1691277270473.png
(probally just an insue with my memory, i'm glad i had to start again froom 0 since i lost my saves)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes