drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
personally I would like to see MC meet with his father and siblings just to threaten them. to tell his father that leaving him with an emotionless bitch of a mother made MC into a monster he should fear. and then MC should tell his siblings they are just the replacements and barely even worth mentioning

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
(Sorry,, I'm just curious, are you not fans/likes of Fiction/Fanfiction stories? I don't mean to offend, upset or anything. Sorry again, I'm Just asking)

(It's okay if you guys doesn't like)
I simply don't care, don't even bottered to open/click the spoiler - no offense meant. There was even a fanfiction contest here in the Summer's Gone thread or on the related discord, and I have not even considered one second to take a look at this stuff.
It's not only your fanfiction, all of it. May it be Harry Potter, Warhammer, Halo, I dismiss it all equally ...

j-ohntitor-

Nov 15, 2022
Hi everyone
the game crashes whenever I try to enter Luna's room at noon, anytime else is fine
anyone has an idea how to fix that ?

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
What's up with Mega? It tells me I don't have enough free space to download this. I have over 300 GB free! Which other service is as fast? The one I'm using says it's an 8 hour download.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
What's up with Mega? It tells me I don't have enough free space to download this. I have over 300 GB free! Which other service is as fast? The one I'm using says it's an 8 hour download.
mega only allows you to download 5 GBs a day.
I would recommend pixeldrain, similar situation with limited amounts of GBs you can download, but Pixeldrain is fast

Reactions: dawlben

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
that's because Mega has a daily download cap of around 5 GB and it has nothing to do with your PC's free space. I'd recommend Pixeldrain since it has a limit of 10 GB download per day

Reactions: BobN290

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
3 am, and i can't stop crying x.x Luna backstory is too much, even for a second run... Hopes really did a good job in the imersive part x.x

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
3 am, and i can't stop crying x.x Luna backstory is too much, even for a second run... Hopes really did a good job in the imersive part x.x
which is why I only chose the long story once. after seeing that, I always chose the short version so I don't have to experience that ever again

Reactions: Fajlar6 and EJW

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
mega only allows you to download 5 GBs a day.
I would recommend pixeldrain, similar situation with limited amounts of GBs you can download, but Pixeldrain is fast
that's because Mega has a daily download cap of around 5 GB and it has nothing to do with your PC's free space. I'd recommend Pixeldrain since it has a limit of 10 GB download per day
Or simply use the torrents that RPDL is providing to us - take a look at the link in my signature.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Is there some info if we will get any news about what happened in chapter 12? x.x i saw it, don't know when, but, it was or last year or early this year / its stuck in the same place x.x in the main story ( not that i'm complaining bcs i saw some new misc stuff) but i really want to see more about the story

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
anything on the new update ? been a while
i did a re-run, and... nothing new in the new version (compared to the things froom last year) besides the new content for introdution of the city

willowwispy

Jul 31, 2023
Hi I have a issue when ever I finish the first work walking around town in free play and when I return home I go to the quick menu it makes me start the free roam again but is really buggy and when i try to load saves after the first free play it loads me back to the first free play is this a bug?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I plan to play this within the next 1-3 AVN I play. I played a little just to see what the intro was all about. I was wondering would I be missing any story if I decide to restart and choose the option to skip the mini game?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes