Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Did the main story or girls go anywhere since the last gracie update?
not sure when that was I just played this for the first time a week or so ago but ummm lets just say something big happens at the end so hard not to spoil you just have to see for yourself

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I cant wait for season 2 that cliffhanger ending fucked me for a few days couldn't get this game out of my mind till I played a different avn that was considered good.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I cant wait for season 2 that cliffhanger ending fucked me for a few days couldn't get this game out of my mind till I played a different avn that was considered good.
Luna backstory is in my soul since first time i saw it x.x i already liked the story bcs of the mafia stuff, and the cool events like, arendersi and others with joe, but then, i was sold there e.e

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Luna backstory is in my soul since first time i saw it x.x i already liked the story bcs of the mafia stuff, and the cool events like, arendersi and others with joe, but then, i was sold there e.e
no doubt that backstory was worst and alot more sad than the ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
no doubt that backstory was worst and alot more sad than the ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm pretty sure this will change too, i mean, the chapter is "the death of the princess" or something like this, so, pretty sure will change personality or the way they treat her

Reactions: whichone

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i'm pretty sure this will change too, i mean, the chapter is "the death of the princess" or something like this, so, pretty sure will change personality or the way they treat her
yeah what I assumed I just hope it isn't too drastic just some small changes but that's just my opinion

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
ultimately it's up to Hopes how this will all develop

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Compressed? anyone?
Search function is your friend.
Good call. (y)
Can definitely see this, not only how they treat her, but also how she views herself.

Can see their reaction going one of two ways.
1. They go OP protective.
2. They train her & release the Kraken. :eek:
Given that she was the key to victory for the mission she sneaked on (defying Cordia, to do so!), 2. seems far more likely, to me.
Death of the Princess, gives rise to a new Blizzard Queen! (?)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fajlar6 and imadumb
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes