imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
It doesn't seem like there's a solution for the problem I'm facing. Do I actually just have to restart and hope it doesn't happen again?
probally, u need to reach some other side story first, then, u can do My name is Luna after this, do some gracie story and probally should work

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
5 years and so far no one, absolutely no one, has even bothered to actually write that first sentence in a way that isn't completely against all grammatical rules.
I'd be interested to see how good your grammar is, when writing in a foreign language. :unsure:
Also, you should probably get your own punctuation & spelling correct, before advertising such hypocrisy in criticising someone else's.
sweaty dreams"..... because there is an option....
5 years.... WTF !?
but.....
palette was of....
An ellipsis is 3 dots, not 4. Certainly not 5. :FacePalm:
"Palette was off", not "of". :FacePalm:
Concerning the women :
A colon should never be preceded by a space (except in French). :FacePalm:
in a 'OMG who took away the meds of the writer please someone call the hospital asap' kind of way.
"an OMG", not "a". :FacePalm:
Those are apostrophes (used for contractions & possession), not quotation marks. :FacePalm:
This is not even a word. "Dead end" is two words. :FacePalm:
Also not a word. Perhaps you mean "staging"? :FacePalm:

People in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'd be interested to see how good your grammar is, when writing in a foreign language. :unsure:
Also, you should probably get your own punctuation & spelling correct, before advertising such hypocrisy in criticising someone else's.

Those are apostrophes (used for contractions & possession), not quotation marks. :FacePalm:

burn.gif

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

A colon should never be preceded by a space (except in French). :FacePalm:

I'm guessing he'd be like Ralph from Simpsons or is that even too much to ask :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
But please let's not start a discussion on whether MC's ellipenis is elongated enough ...
hi mate

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hi mate

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance
Well, that's always a personal question. But considering the fact that most complaints about this game are about the lack of MC on LI sex (only side characters so far), I'd say there is a chance you'd like it. Then again, they do not really resist him as such, it is just taking its time to develop. So you don't need to overcome some bitchy lady who is against you from the start or similar.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Well, that's always a personal question. But considering the fact that most complaints about this game are about the lack of MC on LI sex (only side characters so far), I'd say there is a chance you'd like it. Then again, they do not really resist him as such, it is just taking it's time to develop. So you don't need to overcome some bitchy lady who is against you from the start or similar.
So I will definitely play it (y)

dood1e

Feb 4, 2020
Does anyone know the name of the MC model used? Really like the game so far, but it's kinda weirding me out since he looks like me about 10 ish years ago. lol

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
What is wrong with this game, I spent hours and finish almost the whole story, when I loaded the save I made it returned me after the 1st story, do we need to finish this game in one sitting?
Hi I have a issue when ever I finish the first work walking around town in free play and when I return home I go to the quick menu it makes me start the free roam again but is really buggy and when i try to load saves after the first free play it loads me back to the first free play is this a bug?
Hello,
i have similar issues
been playing a new game full experience mode and after few hours of gameplay - i saved but it was fucked up and impossible to load it again - been sent to free roam mode at the beginning of the game - fetching a wine bottle for "Uncle"...
I thought of an issue with the walkthrought mod, so:
I started a new game, no mod, still full experience mode, and now i'm stuck in the free roaming part, the same, visit tavern...
I must abort the mission to get out of it and then i find myself stuck infront of Cordia doors with elements of the free roaming panel...
It is damn frustrating !!!

Any ideas to how to fix those issues?
Thank you

Last edited:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
So a new game - fresh start - in full experience mode
-with the mod, i can play but saves are fucked and can't be resumed - back to first free roaming = beginning of the game
-without mod, impossible to pass by the free roaming = beginning of the game
Wonderfull !
how do you play that game then?

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
So a new game - fresh start - in full experience mode
-with the mod, i can play but saves are fucked and can't be resumed - back to first free roaming = beginning of the game
-without mod, impossible to pass by the free roaming = beginning of the game
Wonderfull !
how do you play that game then?
Alright, this has been going on for way too long now! Attach your savefile and I'll check if I can find the origin of whatever makes it go bonkers and then I can hopefully come up with some kind of fix.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes