whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Noticed a bug after a certain event
I was in the end of the story 4 "The Traitor" that i had finished a long time ago but was following the various characters chain of events.

I then did the reconciliation event between Isabel and the MC (in which Gracie and Luna will throw the MC into water at first before he goes to speak with Isabel alone), then i noticed when back to the mansion in the Morning the Living Room had Gracie and Luna icons.
But in fact the Living Room is empty, Gracie is found in the bathroom (as usual) but Luna is not in her room (usually at that point of the day she was still sleeping there up to before that odd bug).

At Noon same problem, the icon show Gracie and Luna in the Living Room, but in fact it's Isabel that is there (as usual)
Luna is not in her room (where she was usually)

In Afternoon , again same bug but this time Luna (only her as usual) is in the Living Room and Gracie is NOT found in her room.

In Evening, Night and Late Night there is no problem, each character and their icon are in their correct location.

I moved to story 5 "The Proud Fazio" to see if the problem i was seeing was that i progressed the characters chain events too fast in comparison to the story progression but still it changed nothing regarding the odd luna+gracie icon in living room bug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately, Hopes doesn't come to this thread much, anymore. 1 post since beginning of May.
Understandable, given the amount of entitled trolls this site has, but doesn't really help with this problem.
Are you on Discord? It might be worth posting this on his Discord server (invite in OP), so that it can be addressed. (y)

Reactions: Regularus

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Thanks i'll give the discord route a try

EDIT : looks like the bug solved itself after the event in which Wilfred is telling Luna and Gracie that their mother refused the "i want a gun in diamond" and "i want a car in diamond" then Wilfred and the MC observe the 2 women running aftereach other, reminding of when they were children.

This event happened in the Living Room and i guess it was the correct time both women icons were correctly displayed for that location.

After that the icons are now displayed in their appropriate locations each new days.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What the heck indeed! How dare they! I will not stand for this, we live in a free country!!!!! 'Urope!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhm ... what are we talking about again?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What the heck indeed! How dare they! I will not stand for this, we live in a free country!!!!! 'Urope!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhm ... what are we talking about again?
Probably some Filius that want this game to have meaningful updates each other week, without paying and who has written that this game being abandoned. These Filius might also be unhappy by all the people that proven him wrong and written that this game is here for free, thus you can't be milked (here) and that facts are facts and opinions are opinions and not vice versa. And, at last, he might be the one that has reporterd other post he didn't like, so that those post would be removed and the poster might get a warning or even more and the same Filius might now facepalm other users post, simple cause of that.

Or TL;DR: Filius is being a Filius and doing what Filius usual do.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hello. How long does it take the creator to release a new chapter? Thank you.
Up to the 0.06.x updates the release time was OK. Not fast, but we had a average of 3-4 updates per year. After that we only have 1 or 2 updates per year and more like 1 updates per year. I don't blame hope for it, he always was upfront on this with us.

But for a game to have success it would need a faster and more constant update cycle. Also for that few updates per year, they are to small. Again nothing against hope, only stating my opinion why the game isn't such a success instead of all the goods it has.

So, going for a major release, I have this numbers:

Game VersionDateTime between updates [d]Time between updates [M]Average time between updates [M]

Edit:
  • 2023-01-27: Update table to game version 0.09.5, small text correction
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
so i heard rumors that the next update was going to release in november is any of that true? if not any info on a true date ?

Max 1221

Oct 5, 2019
that would be a shame as the game so far is rather good cant wait for more
I was joking bro I don't know anything about when hopes will release new update
(I'm also waiting for update) hopefully we get soon and bigger than last update

Zorfiel

Jan 6, 2019
Le jeu on ne peux plus l'avoir en français ? L'histoire étais vraiment bien je voulais me le refaire mais c'est que en anglais les texte ....

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Le jeu on ne peux plus l'avoir en français ? L'histoire étais vraiment bien je voulais me le refaire mais c'est que en anglais les texte ....
Tout le travail de traduction du jeu est effectué par des bénévoles.

Si une certaine traduction n'est plus disponible pour le jeu, cela signifie très probablement que ces personnes ont arrêté de travailler dessus (à moins qu'elles ne la téléchargent d'une manière ou d'une autre et que le développeur HopesGaming en fasse un message sur son Patreon).

Veuillez également garder à l’esprit que les personnes qui utilisent cette partie du forum sont principalement anglophones. Donc, pour faciliter la tâche des autres, essayez de publier en anglais (Google Translate est toujours disponible si vous ne parlez pas couramment l'anglais, comme je l'ai utilisé pour traduire mon message en français).

All the translation work for the game are done by volunteers.

If a certain translation is no longer available for the game, it most likely means that those people have stopped working on it (unless they somehow upload it, and the dev HopesGaming makes a Post about it on his Patreon).

Also, please bear in mind that people who use this part of the forum are primarily English speakers. So, to make things easier for other people please try to post in English (google translate is always available if you're not fluent in English, like I used it to translate my post to French).

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes