JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Does anyone know if VN mod is being worked on? and if it is, does anyone know when the updated will be released?
Out of the 3 modes, the one with the highest priority will always be the "Full Experience" mode.
That's the mode which was initially available, and couple of updates later, the second one "Just Story" mode was released.
VN mode is not available yet, and it is yet to be determined by Hopes (the dev) when that will be released.

So unless you're fine with waiting a long time, I'd suggest you just try out the game through one of those two modes.
For me, I'm totally fine with Full Experience, but if you're not too into contracts and the more sandbox gameplay, then you could try the Just Story mode.

so i heard rumors that the next update was going to release in november is any of that true? if not any info on a true date ?
lol don't believe any rumors.

Hopes has got quite a lot of things going on; his own engagement, overhaul of the game's Replay Gallery, implementing the Lore section, sprucing up the existing contracts with some renders, preparing the current content ready for Steam.

So next actual new story content update (season 2 first update, since season 1 story is actually completed in terms of content) I'd assume won't come until all the above are sorted; and this is just me thinking about it, but I think November is far too soon for that.
But all we can do is wait until Hopes makes his next Patreon announcement.

So as to your question about true date?
Well, update will be ready when it's ready lol

Reactions: LaD1x

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
can you change the outcome of what happened at the end of 0.09.6 ? or is that the outcome no matter what you do? no spoilers,just if someone knows for sure yes or no will suffice.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
can you change the outcome of what happened at the end of 0.09.6 ? or is that the outcome no matter what you do? no spoilers,just if someone knows for sure yes or no will suffice.
Nope.
That [following tagged bit is spoilers for the v0.09.6. aka season 1 ending] Gracie getting shot at the Family dinner ending is fixed no matter what because season 2 will continue right from that scene according to Hopes (the dev).

I'm a bit puzzled as to why you're asking this though. :unsure:
If you've played through the game already (until that ending), you'll know that you can't change the outcome.
And if you haven't reached that ending yet, aren't you already exposing yourself to spoilers by asking something like this?

Khang2412

Jan 1, 2019
Hello, I can't load my savefile because it keep bringing me back to freeroam bring the wine for Wilfred while I'm way pass that point, really disappointed as I didn't fully experience the story yet. Can anyone check my savefile to see what's wrong with it? I start in newest version so no old save file issue. Even a temporary solution is good as long as I can keep playing with my hours of progress

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Hello, I can't load my savefile because it keep bringing me back to freeroam bring the wine for Wilfred while I'm way pass that point, really disappointed as I didn't fully experience the story yet. Can anyone check my savefile to see what's wrong with it? I start in newest version so no old save file issue. Even a temporary solution is good as long as I can keep playing with my hours of progress
What's wrong with it is that you used a mod.

I tried to help anyway and got you out of the Lucania loop, but I have no clue if the progress is still the same.

Hope it works and you absolutely do not need any mod to play this game.

Khang2412

Jan 1, 2019
What's wrong with it is that you used a mod.

I tried to help anyway and got you out of the Lucania loop, but I have no clue if the progress is still the same.

Hope it works and you absolutely do not need any mod to play this game.
Thanks a lot! You are my hero. I will never turn my pc off on my own will again!

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
apparently anything I post here is now being deleted because it's being flagged as spam. I wanna ask whoever is moderating this thread to maybe take a look at what I am posting to judge if it is actually spam or if it is 1 person just abused the report function to have my comments they don't like deleted

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Is anyone else confused by this? He's axing what exactly? Getting rid of free roam and making it more of a vn? Whatever works is cool but I don't know what he's saying here.
I always thought this game as a VN would be better so i hope so.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
so many games are releasing this weekend, or just in the past month, if only Deluca is releasing this month too, that would be epic!!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
so many games are releasing this weekend, or just in the past month, if only Deluca is releasing this month too, that would be epic!!
About that, don't hold your breath. With this being a side hobby for Hopes, it wouldn't surprise me if we don't get another release this year.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
About that, don't hold your breath. With this being a side hobby for Hopes, it wouldn't surprise me if we don't get another release this year.
yeah that's what i'm guessing too

With Steam release, he did say he'd put more time into the game though right?

because Deluca is undoubtedly #1 renpy game on this site for me. The characters are all just amazing

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
It slowed down with the new contract gameplay shit, if he's axing it it might speed back up.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes