shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I plan to play this within the next 1-3 AVN I play. I played a little just to see what the intro was all about. I was wondering would I be missing any story if I decide to restart and choose the option to skip the mini game?
as of now I am pretty sure that you can restart it in free roam mode and not miss any content as long as you use the "bikini lady fix" in the OP

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Being a little vague here to not spoil anything. I just finished Season 1 and that ending man what a cliffhanger and a sad if it's true. While she isn't the best character she still became my favorite with how well all the writing is done with all the characters in this game.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
haha yeah but watching anime has taught me one thing when playing AVN games you dont play them expecting another chapter, season or whatever you enjoy it for what's there and move on and maybe replay or rewatch your favorites from time to time. Only thing that sucks with this one tho is that cliffhanger ending cause how sad it made me feel since not only what happened to said character is one of my new favorites in AVN's probally in my top 10 or 20 but the fact knowing you have to wait for an update to see if you get an answer makes it even sadder / worst.
anime takes years too between seasons

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i really disagree with the notion that the dev is milking their patrons, Arrendersi is high quality

DNS01W

Mar 19, 2020
Launch date of game July 2018
Last update of game June 2023
Latest version of game 0.09.6
Now consider the updates that were just bug fixes, languages added, typo and grammar corrections, UI chances, etc...
Which means by his own counting system that there have been 9 serious updates in 5 years and that it even took a few years before getting to 3rd base

i really disagree with the notion that the dev is milking their patrons
hmm....... make of it what you want.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Doesn't matter what you make of it. Your opinion is utterly irrelevant.
The only thing that matters, is what Hopes & his Patrons think of it.
As they know Hopes does this as a hobby & are still quite happy to support him creating it, it's really none of your business.
What other people choose to spend their money on, is their concern, not yours.
yeah agree with this

Next major update coming out, I'm paying Caporegime tier to play it Day 1

Deluca is a "drop everything and play it right away"-tier for me
If i'm busy for 3 days, sure, maybe I'll do Elite Soldato instead but if i'm free, Earliest Access possible!

And I'm very happy to do that because Arrendersi is so good. Not just the writing, everything about it is just high quality!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
and that it even took a few years before getting to 3rd base
... and that was known from day one. Not necessarily the precise time but that this is not a sex focused game. As it was known that this is a side project. If you are looking for lewd scenes per year of waiting, this just isn't the game for you. However, that is not milking since it was announced. It is perfectly fine to not be happy with that and not support the game, of course, but there is no reason to accuse anybody here of anything.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
... and that was known from day one. Not necessarily the precise time but that this is not a sex focused game. As it was known that this is a side project. If you are looking for lewd scenes per year of waiting, this just isn't the game for you. However, that is not milking since it was announced. It is perfectly fine to not be happy with that and not support the game, of course, but there is no reason to accuse anybody here of anything.
Yet if the dev is a milker, as there now involves tits, wouldn't make that the game a sex game?:unsure:o_O

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yes but how anime usually works - somebody draws manga, manga was a smaller or bigger success and then anime is being made. This thing is the original, it's not being made cuz some previous work got bigger amount of attention. I do watch anime myself, rewatched various titles that never got proper continuation/ending so I actually can relate here. This game receives little to no updates, tho it hasn't been abandoned. Compare the quality of updates of other titles and then this one. I know everyone has their own work speed but in this case, in my opinion, the dev is just milking patreons but still gives them something from time to time so they don't leave.

Posted 26th of July 2018 by the dev here, 1st page, 6th comment.
How can the dev be milking people when he literally gives the game away for free after going through the Patreon tier list?

First question of dev's Patreon FAQ:
Q. Is the game free?
A. Yes. First, it goes through the tier list and thereafter it is free for the public.

n_dte

Jul 13, 2023
Pirates bitching about milking.
Under a black flag we sail and the sea shall be our empire! I do not support the guy but I do believe there are games that deserve the support more than this one. Any kind of support, whether it's money, advertising or anything.
How can the dev be milking people when he literally gives the game away for free after going through the Patreon tier list?
Many devs do. Do you really think he'd be putting all the time and "effort" if there was no money involved?

JakeyCmh

Aug 7, 2021
Game is pretty much broken, It gets stuck on one screen and people have reported to the discord, yet they've been sitting on this bug for the past 2 months with 0 updates.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Many devs do. Do you really think he'd be putting all the time and "effort" if there was no money involved?
It's a choice for the people that support him. They're not held at gun point.
If they decide to financially support him, understanding that it's a hobby, that's their business, not yours.
Who are you to pass arbitrary judgement on how they spend their money?

No-one has been misled & they can stop paying any time they wish.
How you deduce they're "being milked" is beyond me.
Why that would be any concern of yours is also puzzling.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Under a black flag we sail and the sea shall be our empire! I do not support the guy but I do believe there are games that deserve the support more than this one. Any kind of support, whether it's money, advertising or anything.
And you support none of them but take their work for free and have the nerve to complain.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I wouldn't say I'm complaining. It's more like stating my opinion on a certain subject.
As you've been banging the "dev's milking" drum for 3 days & it's taken up a whole page now, I suggest that you make yourself familiar with the forum's rules, before posting more on the subject.
Pay particular attention to this one:
1692244653131.png

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
considering this game has been going longer than most games that you'd consider better, your word doesn't carry much weight

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Stephanie98

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
No. I don't consider any game better. Hopes is a fantastic writer.
I mostly agree there are a few AVN games I liked the story / enjoyed it more but I feel like you cant compare them either since since those are more about being romantic with a LI and solving problems while this fun is about a fun serious and funny ride more from start to finish

Reactions: Stephanie98
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes