1egn

Sep 23, 2019
I don't really comment on games but there was something I'm gonna ask if it was brought up or theorized or something when luna was telling hope her story there was a part about animals about how it was not easy to kill for the first time but after doing it again and again it just got easier or something like that but the thing is there was no name tag that was like luna was talking it was like when when hope was thinking to himself it made me think he had to kill animals when he was a child too
it could also be a bug or mistake too but because I didn't find any other mistakes like this made me think it was intentional The DeLuca Family 7_14_2023 10_35_38 PM.png The DeLuca Family 7_14_2023 10_35_41 PM.png The DeLuca Family 7_14_2023 10_35_43 PM.png

altEXalt

Jun 29, 2023
What is wrong with this game, I spent hours and finish almost the whole story, when I loaded the save I made it returned me after the 1st story, do we need to finish this game in one sitting?

altEXalt

Jun 29, 2023
I have had no problem loading my save & continuing where I left off.
But you're not the only person who's mentioned it.
At which point in the game did you make the save?
have 3 different save after 3 parts of the main story, they all lead to same, however I just searched the forum and saw games is broken if you choose full experience, so that's for that, wasted hours for nothing. Thanks for the answer.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I just searched the forum and saw games is broken if you choose full experience
It's not for me & many others.
IDK why you & a few others are having issues with saves, when many others are not.
Sorry, can't help.
Maybe if you post your save, someone with coding knowledge can take a look. (y)

Reactions: Ass Fan

Poromies

Dec 3, 2022
What is wrong with this game, I spent hours and finish almost the whole story, when I loaded the save I made it returned me after the 1st story, do we need to finish this game in one sitting?
Well, maybe it's this? Got 9.6?

v0.09.6
Bug Fixes:

Fixed an issue causing saves to revert to the Lucania intro. You can now complete the event as usual and save after.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Really good game somewhere between an AA and AAA really, but 5 years in the makings thats just reaaaly long for a single season, which worry me that its either just a milking machine or one that will never be finished.

But really good animations, good and fun story, havent had any errors so really would love to see it or buy it on steam if it will be complete some day.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
is this author even working on the game anymore lol, no post on patreon for months now
It is quite common the dev keeps silent for some time between the last to next release. That doesn't means that he is not working.

His past shows it is more probable that he is working than not working at all, but a bit slowly, because this game is not his first source of income, he has another job too.

Besides, sometimes, from nowhere, he comes to the thread just to answer the 6532987432 questions from some certain annoying dedicated DeLuca scholar. :sneaky:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think fewer developers are promising dates, possibly because if something unforeseen happens to delay that, the trolls come out with their torches and pitchforks.
To be fair, it doesn't take much to get trolls out (and they certainly have been menacing this thread, less in the recent past but a couple of years ago it was really bad). However, promising a thing and then not keeping your promise does make sensible people angry as well. Add to that that Hopes is a part time dev at best - which many people do not seem to understand, even if they are not trolls - and any suggested ETA goes down the drain. Good that he isn't suggesting any.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes