Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well, he's got a BPV from the The Painter contract, but I reckon he might want to invest in a rebreather, too.
Otherwise sleeping with the fishes might be a foreseeable event...
He might leave it as an option in the future if some shit happens and he gets chased by a blonde :ROFLMAO:
sleeping with the fish wouldn't be so bad lol..

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yes, I'm aware.
So it would cause a problem, no?
Which directly contradicts
No. You would have problems cause you treat her like a piece of meat, the mc wouldn't cause he treats her with respect. It's a different ball game entirely. It doesn't contradict at all.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I think what he's saying is, he won't have a problem with what the mc is doing but he would have a problem with you guys talking about her like she's a piece of a meat.
Totally get what you're saying and I agee, but ironically, maybe thats exactly what has to happen, behind closed doors and 1 on 1 obviously.

Cordia having to be "Lady Cordia" 24/7, never allowed to just be a woman and carrying all those expectations put on her, maybe what she needs to get broken out of that prison is for the MC to call her a whore, bend her over and fuck her untill her eyes roll back into her head, including lots of dirty talk.

We don't know what got her into the state of mind she is in presently, but I wouldn't mind if Hope decides to go that route as the "solution", "still waters run deepest" and all that good stuff. :D

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Thank fuck someone does! I need a translator.
Please explain when you spoke about Cordia "like she's a piece of meat"?
Didn't witness anything remotely close, in your conversation.
Until your most recent post, of course! :ROFLMAO:
:D :D :D

I guess it was a different approach in terms of POV's. It never even incured to me that someone would think that the way to go for the MC would be to say "hey slut, nice tits" while grabbing Cordia's tits. That one would obviously result in a bullet flying through the MC's brain.

I on the other hand, was coming from a more likely direction, as in the MC using his ability to read people to wait for the opportune moment to have a 1 on 1 talk with Cordia, reacting as the conversation goes.

So the other 2 were discussing the first approach, while you and me have been disregarding that the first approach even exists and discussed the second instead. :D

Did I explain that right ?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
:D :D :D

I guess it was a different approach in terms of POV's. It never even incured to me that someone would think that the way to go for the MC would be to say "hey slut, nice tits" while grabbing Cordia's tits. That one would obviously result in a bullet flying through the MC's brain.

I on the other hand, was coming from a more likely direction, as in the MC using his ability to read people to wait for the opportune moment to have a 1 on 1 talk with Cordia, reacting as the conversation goes.

So the other 2 were discussing the first approach, while you and me have been disregarding that the first approach even exists and discussed the second instead. :D

Did I explain that right ?
I still don't understand how anyone would be thinking "hey slut", when the original post simply said "No Cordia content, yet?"
The initial joke, that it would be best if Wilfred didn't hear him saying that, was amusing.
Your response to it was correct, despite it seeming like a serious response, to a joke comment.
Wilfred would not mind & is, in fact, engineering it so that we spend more time & get closer with her.

I honestly fail to see anything which remotely represented "treating her like a piece of meat".

Reactions: TimHawk

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Even in Mc's last breath I would be happy to see her licking ice cream while killing Mc lol

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
So,, there's two characters(girls) who have a sex/intimate scene(especially, A*al)... Elektra and Eiza

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi, it seems this game isn't a linear visual novel so what are the requirements to run it on PC? :WaitWhat:
It's still a RenPy game which means you shouldn't have any problems (although there are some which have gotten so huge that old toasters break down, this isn't one of them so far).

Reactions: PickerLewd

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hi, it seems this game isn't a linear visual novel so what are the requirements to run it on PC? :WaitWhat:
Ren'Py 7.4 raises the minimum requirements to run a Ren'Py game.
It is now required that a user's computer have OpenGL 2, DirectX 9, OpenGL ES 2, or WebGL to run Ren'Py.
The model-based renderer requires OpenGL ES 3 or WebGL 2.
Ren'Py no longer runs on Windows XP.
Win 8 & 10 both come with DX11. If your PC is capable of running Win8, it should run Ren'Py games without issue.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes